myka stauffer

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by prettyll »

seriously7 wrote:I hate that this lady and her husband only eat extremely healthly foods and deprive their kids from anything normal. Everything has to be organic or from whole foods.
That's what she shows on camera. She's fake enough for me to believe she doesn't vlog her trips to get fast food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2muchfreetime
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 2muchfreetime »

I've watched a couple of videos of hers that show mealtimes and I've always wondered why they have such tiny amounts of food on their plates. It doesn't seem like enough for a grade schooler, much less two adults.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Because they want to be thin. She struts around like she's a model.

I felt so bad for the "kiddos" when she was breaking off chunks of what I thought was a normal chocolate bar, but when she showed it up close it was some saw dust crap from whole foods. The kids had to pretend that liked that nasty crap.
Rachandfam09

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

Her voice sounds fake
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

So she's telling us that in 25 minutes she: brushes her teeth, washes her face, does ten minutes of yoga, answers emails and plans for the day, gets breakfast out and eats with the kids, opens the blinds and picks out outfits for the kids, washes their faces, dresses them, does their hair, brushes their teeth, and then plays with them. Okay. Sure.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

I can't believe she advertised this routine as being 25 minutes. There's no way. She probably couldn't even film doing all that in 15 minutes without the yoga, emails and breakfast. Cut the crap Myka.

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

kgiff77 wrote:I can't believe she advertised this routine as being 25 minutes. There's no way. She probably couldn't even film doing all that in 15 minutes without the yoga, emails and breakfast. Cut the crap Myka.

Just for clarification I meant filming it as in doing the 10 seconds of teeth brushing instead of 2 minutes. I meant she couldn't even fake do all of her routine in 25 minutes of footage.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

she sure does fake a lot of her videos though if you think about it
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassypants6 »

Thanks for making parenthood and homeschooling look so unrealistic! God she is such a fake person. Myka if you're reading this how about a REAL fucking morning routine. Like with what actually happens and not your fake fucking paradise life that none of us believe for a second.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

what makes me livid is that i want to watch these channels to see real life and instead they are all doing the same sponsored shit over and over again. it's no surprise to me that myka does this quaker oats sponsored video 25 seconds after queen meg from the love meg channel. i am no longer watching videos on everyday life i am now watching a long standing stream of commercials.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Why is her butt cheek hanging out of her shorts in the thumbnail? Ew.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:Why is her butt cheek hanging out of her shorts in the thumbnail? Ew.
the same reason something on her body is always hanging out that shouldn't be in her content
2muchfreetime
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 2muchfreetime »

"This year I will be a homeschool mom for 4 little (6 yrs, 3 years, 2 years and 2 years)."

Um what? You will be a homeschool mom to one child, Myka. One child is school aged. You cannot have pros and cons when you've done one year of homeschooling with one child and lets be honest, we've seen you "School". It's not real homeschooling.

I get so annoyed watching these Youtubers talk about homeschooling their kids when they barely do anything and when they have kids who aren't even old enough yet to legit homeschool.

She said public schools are 6am to 3pm. Where the hell is that school at??

One of her complaints is that the kids spend time with too many teachers. At all the schools around here you are together with one class in primary ages. It's only junior high and over that go from room to room for different courses. I think she is exaggerating the things she doesn't like about schooling. I"m all for homeschooling. I wanted so badly to do it with my two but our income wouldn't allow it. But if you're going to do it please don't be a sanctimommy about it.
superkk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by superkk »

2muchfreetime wrote:"This year I will be a homeschool mom for 4 little (6 yrs, 3 years, 2 years and 2 years)."

Um what? You will be a homeschool mom to one child, Myka. One child is school aged. You cannot have pros and cons when you've done one year of homeschooling with one child and lets be honest, we've seen you "School". It's not real homeschooling.

I get so annoyed watching these Youtubers talk about homeschooling their kids when they barely do anything and when they have kids who aren't even old enough yet to legit homeschool.

She said public schools are 6am to 3pm. Where the hell is that school at??

One of her complaints is that the kids spend time with too many teachers. At all the schools around here you are together with one class in primary ages. It's only junior high and over that go from room to room for different courses. I think she is exaggerating the things she doesn't like about schooling. I"m all for homeschooling. I wanted so badly to do it with my two but our income wouldn't allow it. But if you're going to do it please don't be a sanctimommy about it.

THIS. So much this.

I am a public school teacher, but also a big supporter of homeschooling. I can't take these "homeschooling" YouTube videos of toddlers. Like you said, she has ONE school-aged child. And from the examples shown, curriculum looks like a lot of worksheets and the "field trip" to the splash pad. And those were her specially curated examples!! What a joke.

Let's talk, Myka, when you have a 13, 10 and two 9 year olds!!

angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

All of her videos are so fake and cringey.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I don't mind her feeding the kids sugar free "saw dust" (as someone put it) foods. My kids have been vegan since the womb and while I limit their sugar intake, I think it's important to let kids enjoy being kids!!!! Let them have their treats at birthday parties, holidays, etc. (of course)
What bothers me about myka is that she ACTS like she feeds the kids health foods and is super crunchy and mindful of what they're putting in their bodies, but if you watch their daily vlogs, she lets them eat whatever. Especially when they go out to restaurants (which is more often than not) she rarely cooks for the kids and when she does it's pretty much always boxed mac n cheese or frozen pizza. She's so damn fake and annoying.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

She's so fake I wouldn't be surprised if she sent her kids to public school and just pretended to home school them for her channel.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

did anyone notice that myka completely copied this person's video in her latest dollar store anti haul? she is subbed to this channel and this channel just did the same video four days ago. also did she use blood stained panties in her thumbnail for this video? here is the video she ripped off

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Just watched the latest videos, are all her videos so bright? It hurt my eyes to watch it.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

no clue i don't click on all of her videos just when i feel the need to have some entertainment to snark on ha ha ha

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”