C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

cynthiadancer
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

Unread post by cynthiadancer »

I wonder if Cullen and Sam and Nia will cross paths at CVX Live. I can't believe they still get invited to these things. I really hope they don't pull a move like they did with Philip DeFranco and try to make a video clip "forgiving" Cullen. :roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cynthiadancer wrote:I wonder if Cullen and Sam and Nia will cross paths at CVX Live. I can't believe they still get invited to these things. I really hope they don't pull a move like they did with Philip DeFranco and try to make a video clip "forgiving" Cullen. :roll:
Can you imagine? "We forgive Cullen for Sam trying to start something with him while Cullen was holding his baby daughter"
They blow me away with their brazenness.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

lmmomSD wrote:
cynthiadancer wrote:I wonder if Cullen and Sam and Nia will cross paths at CVX Live. I can't believe they still get invited to these things. I really hope they don't pull a move like they did with Philip DeFranco and try to make a video clip "forgiving" Cullen. :roll:
Can you imagine? "We forgive Cullen for Sam trying to start something with him while Cullen was holding his baby daughter"

Woah I don't remember any of this. When was this? What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

lmmomSD wrote:

Oh Lawdy! I hope not. I didn't watch C&K back then, but I watched their response video and I remember thinking how classy they were and how they handled it. I hope they are spared seeing Sam. That man is walking around unmedicated (from the sounds of things!) and he could use serious help.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Woah I don't remember any of this. When was this? What happened?

Go watch C&Ks reaction video from what happened with Sam and Nia. Sam approached Cullen at a convention (I can't remember which one) and his actions ended up getting them kicked out. It was when Sam and Nia were basically combusting after the pregnancy videos and the Ashley Madison scandal.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

workfromhomemom wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Oh Lawdy! I hope not. I didn't watch C&K back then, but I watched their response video and I remember thinking how classy they were and how they handled it. I hope they are spared seeing Sam. That man is walking around unmedicated (from the sounds of things!) and he could use serious help.
Here's the link for it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:

Cullen would lose his mind... you know it took every ounce of self control that man has keep his cool that day.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Just watched Bonnie's vlog and thought Cullen's reaction to Joel was adorable. I would much rather see them hang out with one another than with Bryan or Jared.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Just watched Bonnie's vlog and thought Cullen's reaction to Joel was adorable. I would much rather see them hang out with one another than with Bryan or Jared.
Oh, hell yeah.
Wasn't it Joel that helped Cullen set up the gillie suit prank at Ellie and Jared's big housewarming party? That was actually funny.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

It really sucks that their nearest airport is so small that they have to do connecting flights to a lot of places. Flying with young children sucks, but having to deal with layovers and changing planes makes it 10 times worse. I live near two large airports, so even if I have to pay a little more, I make sure I fly nonstop, especially with my kids.

These YouTube conventions seem so hectic and obnoxious to me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, yeah. Changing planes with small children is awful. Thank God that most of the time I traveled alone with my kids, my ex was still in the Navy-- so we were able to hang out in the USO. It would almost be worth it to drive to a bigger airport. Google maps says it's only a little over two hours to Atlanta, which is a hub airport. Why wouldn't they just drive there?

millerca09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by millerca09 »

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, yeah. Changing planes with small children is awful. Thank God that most of the time I traveled alone with my kids, my ex was still in the Navy-- so we were able to hang out in the USO. It would almost be worth it to drive to a bigger airport. Google maps says it's only a little over two hours to Atlanta, which is a hub airport. Why wouldn't they just drive there?

Atlanta is the worst airport I have ever had a layover at. I don't blame them for avoiding it...I'm sure there are worse airports but I have never had a good experience in the 2 dozen or so times I've been there Image

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

HelloSweetie wrote:Just watched Bonnie's vlog and thought Cullen's reaction to Joel was adorable. I would much rather see them hang out with one another than with Bryan or Jared.
YES!! Joel's level-headedness with Cullen's goofiness would be a good mix. They balence eachother out.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

millerca09 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, yeah. Changing planes with small children is awful. Thank God that most of the time I traveled alone with my kids, my ex was still in the Navy-- so we were able to hang out in the USO. It would almost be worth it to drive to a bigger airport. Google maps says it's only a little over two hours to Atlanta, which is a hub airport. Why wouldn't they just drive there?

Atlanta is the worst airport I have ever had a layover at. I don't blame them for avoiding it...I'm sure there are worse airports but I have never had a good experience in the 2 dozen or so times I've been there Image

But don't they likely have layovers there anyway, flying from Birmingham? Seems to be that anyone traveling from that area of the South ends up changing planes in Atlanta. So since it's only two hours away, it just seems like it would be as easy or easier (no trying to navigate between terminals) to drive there, park at the terminal they're flying from, and have a nonstop flight. My BFF travels from New Orleans on business a lot, so she has to go through Atlanta all the time. There is one terminal she hates, and another that isn't so bad. It has a Popeye's Chicken, lol.

millerca09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by millerca09 »

lmmomSD wrote:
millerca09 wrote:

But don't they likely have layovers there anyway, flying from Birmingham? Seems to be that anyone traveling from that area of the South ends up changing planes in Atlanta. So since it's only two hours away, it just seems like it would be as easy or easier (no trying to navigate between terminals) to drive there, park at the terminal they're flying from, and have a nonstop flight. My BFF travels from New Orleans on business a lot, so she has to go through Atlanta all the time. There is one terminal she hates, and another that isn't so bad. It has a Popeye's Chicken, lol.

Where we live in PA it is easier for us to drive 3 hours to Baltimore to get a direct flight than to try and fly out of Harrisburg. That being said, now that I have a ten month old that may change. A long car ride with kids and then getting on a plane may not work well. At least with a layover they can stretch a bit. Idk, I could change my opinion. I am terrified to fly with my daughter...to the point of us doing 4 18 hr car trips and several more 8 hr ones ImageImage. At least we can stop when she has enough, you can pull over a car but not a plane!

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

millerca09 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
millerca09 wrote: Atlanta is the worst airport I have ever had a layover at. I don't blame them for avoiding it...I'm sure there are worse airports but I have never had a good experience in the 2 dozen or so times I've been there Image

Where we live in PA it is easier for us to drive 3 hours to Baltimore to get a direct flight than to try and fly out of Harrisburg. That being said, now that I have a ten month old that may change. A long car ride with kids and then getting on a plane may not work well. At least with a layover they can stretch a bit. Idk, I could change my opinion. I am terrified to fly with my daughter...to the point of us doing 4 18 hr car trips and several more 8 hr ones ImageImage. At least we can stop when she has enough, you can pull over a car but not a plane!

My biggest worry with layovers with kids is if your first flight is delayed, and then you have to either sprint to the connecting gate, or miss the 2nd flight all together.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

millerca09 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
millerca09 wrote: Atlanta is the worst airport I have ever had a layover at. I don't blame them for avoiding it...I'm sure there are worse airports but I have never had a good experience in the 2 dozen or so times I've been there Image

that's funny! I have family in Lancaster and we always fly into Baltimore when we visit. Love BWI!

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Biggest pet peeve is when parents let their kid walk around in public places with out their shoes on. Gaines had her shoes off for most of the video. You never know what is on the floors.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So they basically played bingo so people would come to their stage thing. CVX Live seems really tiny, and a waste of a trip for C&K. Hopefully they do more in SLC than just the conference and swimming at the hotel pool.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I saw them in the Samika vlog. A bunch of them went out to eat together. Is anyone else sick of the whole "Floor is lava" thing? My kids stopped that when they were 5 or 6. And seeing adults in a restaurant climbing over booths because "the floor is lava" is just obnoxious. I know it's not just C&K. But they were definitely participating in it at the restaurant.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”