OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by onamonapia »

Wow this thread is really quiet compared to all the others.
I haven't kept up with them for a while. Do they really post so infrequently? They're going to get a hell of a reality check soon.
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Sorry if this has already been discussed but what happened to Kyra and Keren buying Karlee plane tickets to Florida? Weren't they all going to be there during the last weekend of July? What changed?
Keren was sick, so they postponed the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

onamonapia wrote:Wow this thread is really quiet compared to all the others.
I haven't kept up with them for a while. Do they really post so infrequently? They're going to get a hell of a reality check soon.
I don't think they'll ever post every single day. They now probably get out 5/6 videos a week. They're not getting the 500-600k views they used to, but they're still getting over 300k a video so they're still doing good view wise.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Yeah this used to be one of the most active threads on the forum but it's a dead zone now. Kkandbabyj's thread is on and popping though, probably because they post everyday, which gives us a lot to talk about.

excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Maybe if someone did video recaps there'd be more to talk about? Seeing as no one really wants to watch them anymore

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

excited_nugget wrote:Maybe if someone did video recaps there'd be more to talk about? Seeing as no one really wants to watch them anymore Image

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
About which videos?
I know they just uploaded, but they don't upload that often anymore, so nothing much to talk about...
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Their last vlog was stupid. Wow cool Oscar we don't care if you've never been white water rafting. And I can already tell that whole "vacation" was Oscar leaving Kyra at the house with the kids and him going out and doing all the fun stuff without them.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I can't stand Oscar, so I don't watch them. I can't.
But same with Keren, I can't watch her. If it was Kyra and Khoa, that would be so much better. Those two I can stand.

kljo81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kljo81 »

Do they get to pick the number of Ads per video?! Because I have THREE on their most recent one

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

I'm getting tired of their vlogs they are always all about Oscar

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

kljo81 wrote:Do they get to pick the number of Ads per video?! Because I have THREE on their most recent one

I'm so surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but the last few videos I've watched of them, has 2+ ads. I'm pretty sure they get to pick the amount of ads. I assume they do it to compensate for the infrequent videos.

Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

I love how Kyra has been posting on twitter about changes coming up etc. I feel like they got their YouTube cheque for July and are paying the consequences for their shitty/non-existent upload schedule and for Oscars annoying ass personality
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

TaraLas wrote:
kljo81 wrote:Do they get to pick the number of Ads per video?! Because I have THREE on their most recent one

I'm so surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but the last few videos I've watched of them, has 2+ ads. I'm pretty sure they get to pick the amount of ads. I assume they do it to compensate for the infrequent videos.

When you upload a video and monetize it, you choose how many, what type (not what it advertises, but a pop up at the bottom, a full video, etc), and where in the video the ad is.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lagorda_12 wrote:I'm getting tired of their vlogs they are always all about Oscar Image

They need more Levi and Alaya and way less Oscar. I wish they would go back to their style of vlogging that they had when Levi was a baby and they lived in Montana

marea_adr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marea_adr »

Today's vlog was a little bit better.... Oscar was a bit calmer so it made it sufferable... (i don't know if this word exist in english... excuse me if not, i am Greek). On the ads subject i have no idea bc i 've installed an ad block
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Oscar annoys the shit out of me. I'm sure they know that Oscar annoys a big chunk of the viewers because they make references to it but yet he STILL continues to be obnoxious and annoying. I can't watch their vlogs anymore because of him. It's a shame because if it was just Kyra and the kids I would watch. You can tell everyone around Oscar gets really pissed off. Funny how Oscar thinks Kyra's 'chatty' style of vlogs is boring but thinks we all want to watch montages of him four wheeling or waterskiing...uh yeah right.
Back in the day when Oscar used to have a job and Levi was just born they were such relatable, nice vlogs. Ugh that's long gone!

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

staceybrax wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:I'm getting tired of their vlogs they are always all about Oscar Image

They need more Levi and Alaya and way less Oscar. I wish they would go back to their style of vlogging that they had when Levi was a baby and they lived in Montana

I always FF through when Oscar is on. If I use my computer mouse, I can tell when he is going to be on the vlogs and I just skip him, but some days this isn't available. Does anyone know why? Do they choose when people can do this on their vlogs?
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

I think this thread is dying because most have stopped watching. I personally can't even hate watch any more.
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

yeah i haven't watched them since alaya was born and a couple here and there and then i finally unsubscribed recently bc i just couldn't stand seeing them in my sub box

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Haven't watched in months just come here for updates.

Return to “OKBaby”