E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by winniewise »

I love Ellie's hair cut, I've been wanting to get the same cut!
I would totally wear those overalls and got full on 70's style and wear the clogs she wore for the family pictures with them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

onbreak wrote:
Refrigerator_Light wrote:Think of it this way. You make the best spagetti and meatballs. You take pride in cooking that meal for your husband once a week and he always enjoys it. You both go to anothers house and have spagetti and meatballs and your husband gets home and says its was the best spagetti and meatballs he has Ever had. How would feel honestly wouldnt it hurt your feelings. Jared should of known better as a husband you dont say those things to your wife.

See, we give Jared crap for kissing Ellie's ass, and then the one time he stands up to her he gets criticized. Personally, I'm glad he said it- he's a big boy and he got the best damn haircut of his life, and he said so. Good for him!
Ellie's a one trick pony.. Maybe April can give her tips

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk[/quote]My problem with this is that yeah he "stood up" for himself but went about it in a passive aggressive way. He has been with the woman long enough to know what pushes her buttons. Even though he probably learned this kind of behavior from Ellie I do think it goes both ways.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

jbg1515 wrote:
Pency wrote:
kgiff77 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c4945c.png

Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually really like those overalls but she is literally disappearing. I'm guessing she hasn't gotten a positive pregnancy test yet.
why is no one talking about how freaking terrifying her facial expression looks. My god it's frightening

Right! Her face screams "Im starving!!!!"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And all those teeth! Her facial expression is so strange. With her hair around her neck and the turtleneck, she looks like a bobblehead doll.
I am mean.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

HelloSweetie wrote:She looks no better in this pic. Yes Ellie, we know you cut your hair Image

Jared looks so androgynous sometimes. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 99e651.png[/img]
No lie. First video I had ever seen of theirs I had clicked on because I thought they were a lesbian couple... I have always felt bad about that. Lol

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

The difference in Jared between now and when they were trying to get pregnant with Jackson is alarming. Ellie too, but we talk about her enough.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

lindseytssmcgs wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:She looks no better in this pic. Yes Ellie, we know you cut your hair Image

No lie. First video I had ever seen of theirs I had clicked on because I thought they were a lesbian couple... I have always felt bad about that. Lol

They 100% look like a lesbian couple. I couldn't believe how feminine Jared looks!!!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I want to see the rejected selfies, if that's the best one

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Anyone know whos looking after the kids i say grandpa/ma Mecham thats why they didnt say anything about where the kids are. I dont think they get along anymore. Ellie didnt even speak to them at the family reunion. Anyone else notice the strained relationship. I did and asked where they were once in comments. The new grass video only showed them for a few minutes. What do you guys think.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I just watched the vlog where Jared got a haircut and he sounded pretty rude. I would never say it was the "best haircut I've ever had" when my spouse always cut my hair. Ellie handled it pretty well, on camera at least. It looked like he really hurt her feelings

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Ellie says the boys are so tender. Does she mean gentle or is she roasting them for lunch.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Ohnonotme wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I'm I the only one who found the floor is lava thing and the throw the bottle into Cullen's shorts scenes both really humiliating?

Why is it humiliating? Floor is lava wasn't their idea and the bottle in the shorts was just a funny fluke. You must be fun at parties.
It's true, I do struggle at parties.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Okay, a couple of things:

- I'm happy that Jared went and got his hair cut by someone else (he's done it once or twice before, too), and I'm happy that he didn't kiss Ellie's ass about it. Even though he was still painfully walking on eggshells, I agree with those of you who thought that saying that it was his "favorite haircut ever" was a tad bit harsh. Not to say that Ellie doesn't deserve something other than constant babying, but he could've easily said something like, "I love this haircut. I think I'm going to go back to him next time." Same implication, with a lot less sting.

Doing hair is a form of art, so it's a little different than preferring someone else's meatball recipe over your spouse's. Y'all know I dislike Ellie, and I'm not trying to defend her or anything, but she does put effort into/seems to care about/enjoy cutting Jared's hair. It wasn't necessary for him to say that it was "the best ever". You would never say that to someone about their artwork in comparison to someone else's.

- Call me crazy, but I actually like Ellie's haircut. I don't think she looks good by any means, but I thought the long scraggly hair drug her face down even more and made her look even more sickly.

- Is Jennifer REALLY only 55?! That's absolutely shocking. I started thinking about it, and Ruby really isn't aging well either, she just has a healthy amount of weight on her that helps in comparison to Ellie. The fact that Jennifer is 55 leads me to believe that aging poorly is in their genes, and that Bonnie and Julie lucked out. Lol
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Welp, I guess the Two Week Wait saga begins AGAIN.

And she's covering her bases for bitchiness... it's just her acne, you guys.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Acne one fleek"? I know it's probably just a typo, but it's so Ellie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:
shelbyanne wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d07361.png[/img]

STILL can't believe she's only 25.
I wonder if she looks so much older because not only is she very unhealthy but she cakes on SO MUCH makeup every day. Doesn't that do a number on your skin too? Sorry if that's a stupid question. I don't wear makeup hardly at all.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Okay, a couple of things:

- I'm happy that Jared went and got his hair cut by someone else (he's done it once or twice before, too), and I'm happy that he didn't kiss Ellie's ass about it. Even though he was still painfully walking on eggshells, I agree with those of you who thought that saying that it was his "favorite haircut ever" was a tad bit harsh. Not to say that Ellie doesn't deserve something other than constant babying, but he could've easily said something like, "I love this haircut. I think I'm going to go back to him next time." Same implication, with a lot less sting.

Doing hair is a form of art, so it's a little different than preferring someone else's meatball recipe over your spouse's. Y'all know I dislike Ellie, and I'm not trying to defend her or anything, but she does put effort into/seems to care about/enjoy cutting Jared's hair. It wasn't necessary for him to say that it was "the best ever". You would never say that to someone about their artwork in comparison to someone else's.

- Call me crazy, but I actually like Ellie's haircut. I don't think she looks good by any means, but I thought the long scraggly hair drug her face down even more and made her look even more sickly.

- Is Jennifer REALLY only 55?! That's absolutely shocking. I started thinking about it, and Ruby really isn't aging well either, she just has a healthy amount of weight on her that helps in comparison to Ellie. The fact that Jennifer is 55 leads me to believe that aging poorly is in their genes, and that Bonnie and Julie lucked out. Lol
Jared's haircut was the main topic of the vlog that day. Everything is THE BEST THING EVER! I'm not even sure he meant to offend Ellie so much as he was creating something to vlog/talk about.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

natalka81 wrote:I'm I the only one who found the floor is lava thing and the throw the bottle into Cullen's shorts scenes both really humiliating?
After watching the blog, I felt sorry for the waitress and the patrons of the restaurant that were even remotely close to that room. I also feel sorry for the maids that have to clean their hotel rooms. Can you imagine all the garbage they will leave behind, like the gummy bears they were throwing at each other. You know they didn't clean them up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
After watching the blog, I felt sorry for the waitress and the patrons of the restaurant that were even remotely close to that room. I also feel sorry for the maids that have to clean their hotel rooms. Can you imagine all the garbage they will leave behind, like the gummy bears they were throwing at each other. You know they didn't clean them up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Reminded me of one time in middle school my friends and I made a huge mess in a hotel room by throwing goldfish crackers at one another and not cleaning it up. We got in trouble and I remember thinking that the housekeepers were getting paid to clean up after us so why did it matter? And now I look back at that and cringe because I was such a brat. But Ellie hasn't matured past that point. She's such an entitled b***h.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I thought Ellie and Jared were kind of likeable and chill when it was just them and C&K in the hotel room. Yeah, they were a little goofy, but they were quiet and not preachy. I don't know, it reminded me of them from before Calvin. I think I could take more of E&J with C&K as long as it doesn't become DBEJCK.

Side note, maybe we should we refer to the times when Ellie and Jared were likeable as BC Ellie and Jared. Before Calvin.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”