BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by MomOf286 »

What is her sisters channels name?
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

Elviraa wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:I've never known an adult let alone a mother to care so much about her own birthday before.

And she is seriously so in denial about her son's diagnosis.. it's actually heartbreaking. He isn't just 'your typical little boy'. How could they be so ignorant?
I'm all for being hopeful, but there's a difference between hoping for the best and being so naive you basically push the facts aside and neglect to prepare for the reality that is inevitably going to happen in a few short years.

I just don't understand :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What would y'all like her to do to show she is not in denial about Nolan? And how do you "prepare" for something like that? I think that is something you just have to do day by day. I always see everyone one saying oh she is in denial about his diagnosis! I'm just trying to figure out how and what exactly y'all think she needs to be doing?

I've seen it in a few of her vlogs now, the one where they went to the park and Aria was on a bike and Nolan was crying because he didn't want to walk and she called him a brat, the most recent one where she blatantly uses him as click bait knowing full well people would connect him falling with his condition - then trying to blame it on flip flops. Deliberately filming him running around saying 'see he's just a regular boy'..

He isn't a regular boy, he is a very special little guy who has a terribly heartbreaking diagnosis and requires extra time, patience and understanding. She has said she wants to treat him as if he's a regular boy but to me she needs to be actively preparing for her future with a disabled child. Support groups, a single level house, family vacations while he isn't confined to a wheel chair are just the tip of the ice burg. Whether she chooses to show these things on her channel or not, it's pretty obvious for a number of reasons Eg: the things she says, the way she behaves, the choices she makes; that make me believe she is in denial. Just my personal opinion.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I also feel like he's at an age/stage where he should be enrolled in PT or OT. I'm not sure if it would slow the decline, but it could at least give him some tools that he can use when things start to get more difficult. They can even come to his preschool so that B doesn't have to talk to anybody!

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

lagenialester wrote:I also feel like he's at an age/stage where he should be enrolled in PT or OT. I'm not sure if it would slow the decline, but it could at least give him some tools that he can use when things start to get more difficult. They can even come to his preschool so that B doesn't have to talk to anybody!

This 100%. She needs to get therapy for herself as well. She's already a mess and things right now are at the easiest for her.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Mel1011 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ea450b.png

I was catching up on jesssfam's videos and saw this comment lmao.

That Marieex33 minion is the most fucking annoying of the lot of them. I scroll through the comments and she's always there defending Britney or Jess like her life depended on it -.-
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

She's trying to get Harlow to laugh at her reflection just like Keren -.-

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Barrx2 wrote:She's trying to get Harlow to laugh at her reflection just like Keren -.-

Girl has gone cuckoo! I would be concerned if I were Keren and I'd also block her from everything because she seems like a lunatic.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Barrx2 wrote:She's trying to get Harlow to laugh at her reflection just like Keren -.-

Girl has gone cuckoo! I would be concerned if I were Keren and I'd also block her from everything because she seems like a lunatic.

I wish Keren and Kyra would treat Britney the way Britney treated Vanessa.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

imnottired wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:

I wish Keren and Kyra would treat Britney the way Britney treated Vanessa.
Yes. This. She needs a taste of her own medicine. Well that's probably why she didn't get invited to Kerens like Karlee did. Keren and Kyra even went halfs (halves?) on Karlees plane ticket. Keren must notice how weird Brit has gotten.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Seriously. The copying is insane. Like she isn't even living her own life at this point, she is clearly watching Keren and then copying what she does.. I am sure the decision to go to the water park is even based on the fact that alot of KKs footage is in the pool.
Also, my kids are pretty clumsy and often hurt their legs/knees outside and even with the worst scrape/bruise it has never effected how they walk hours later? Like is that not alarming to anyone else? The after bath scene is pretty normal because water/soap will hurt but the "old man walk"...????? It looked like he had to pretty average scrapes. Maybe he's just sensitive. I dont know...
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Seriously. The copying is insane. Like she isn't even living her own life at this point, she is clearly watching Keren and then copying what she does.. I am sure the decision to go to the water park is even based on the fact that alot of KKs footage is in the pool.
Also, my kids are pretty clumsy and often hurt their legs/knees outside and even with the worst scrape/bruise it has never effected how they walk hours later? Like is that not alarming to anyone else? The after bath scene is pretty normal because water/soap will hurt but the "old man walk"...????? It looked like he had to pretty average scrapes. Maybe he's just sensitive. I dont know...
He may have sensory issues in addition to his DMD. Didn't she say in a past vlog that sometimes there are additional diagnosis's that go hand-in-hand with DMD? I know she mentioned autism, which it doesn't appear Nolan has. If he does have sensory issues, he could be overly sensitive to the cut, or even the bandaid, which might cause him to walk differently. It could also explain his picky eating.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Makes sense. I just cannot believe she isnt pro active about everything.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Makes sense. I just cannot believe she isnt pro active about everything.
It's almost as if she was editing the video and clicked that it might be his DMD.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Britxo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... f52988.png[/img]

Bish , we get it. Today's your birthday.

But seriously who snaps about birthday baths?

People who don't get "Birthday" sex.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
Britxo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... f52988.png[/img]

Bish , we get it. Today's your birthday.

But seriously who snaps about birthday baths?

People who don't get "Birthday" sex.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I'm sure Ean would of been more than willing though. And someone correct me if I am wrong, she's had better looking baths than that, and it wasn't her birthday. Didn't just just upload one Ean ran for her.

Brittany, a bath isn't that special and I hope you are taking them daily lol.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... fbc3a8.png

She's become her "biggest pet peeve" damn hypocrite

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Mel1011 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... fbc3a8.png

She's become her "biggest pet peeve" damn hypocrite

OMFG is she serious?

We need a copycat thread of pics of Gifs for how many times she has plagerized someone else's shit.

This is really fucking laughable!

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Jesus, can they stop asking Carla, "What are you doing?" Even Ean does it. It's a miracle her kids can talk at all, considering they only talk to them in two or three sentences.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Did anyone see HaloTop tweeted Britney and followed her? Sigh. Cue crying vlog footage.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I'm going to go comment on her video and ask her why she isn't getting PT for Nolan and she isnt' taking his diagnosis serious. You can tell how hard it is for him to walk, he can barely pick his feet up already. She disgusts me the most out of the YT momma community.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”