MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

You guys are going to think I'm nuts but I like the monster sweat pants and want a pair for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Just because she's probably not getting child support from Drake doesn't mean the boys have to suffer. Jess clearly isn't poor, and Drake being absent is more reason to get the boys more stuff. Lilia has her dad and his whole family to buy her clothes and gifts. The boys only have Jess. She just prefers shopping for girls, thats why the boys look homeless half the time but Lilia and Abraham are always in brand new tacky peeeeenk outfits. I can't believe Lilia got 29 items and the twins got 19 items between the two of them. That's disgustingly unfair.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

MommaMia3 wrote:On Jessica's latest snap Kaden can be heard shrieking (but not seen of course, gotta save the big reveal for a video she can actually make money off of) and I can barely understand a word he says. This is getting ridiculous, the kid is 5 years old. If he needs speech therapy or something, just get him help Jess.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
He's five and speaks like a 2 year old. Sometimes it's clear not even Chris and Mimi can 100% understand him and Jess feels the need to put subtitles on the screen when he speaks but he's FINE and it's TOTALLY NORMAL.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

Bit of a late response but in her '24 hours with 7 kids' video I was so sad to see the twins (and landen iirc) going to bed with a tv on. No bedtime story, just straight in bed there's a movie goodnight. I remember in one of her older vlogs the twins coming out of their room and the tv was still on (supposedly on all night!) I feel so sorry for them, reading a book with my mum before bed every night is one of my most treasured childhood memories and made me love reading as an adult.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Idk, I'm not a parent and I'm only 21 but I don't really understand the hate for character shirts for kids who are so young. I agree that that's not all she should've gotten them, though. I just think kids should be able to be kids and I know at Kyson and Kaden's age I would've loved the backpacks they got and all the superhero stuff. I feel like my mom's main concern was making sure my clothes matched and were clean when she sent me off to school lol
That being said, not EVERYTHING should be over the top printed, get them some basics
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:You guys are going to think I'm nuts but I like the monster sweat pants and want a pair for myself Image

I actually have those joggers but without the monsters on them. they're from Gap

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I buy my kids character shirts, it's what they like and they're the same price as the plain shirts. They do get a few simple shirts too, but I don't see the big deal with character tees

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

rhubarb93 wrote:Yeah the boys clothes were so tacky and cheap looking. I do not like Jess' style at all. I think the boys look best in the basketball shorts and adidas tops tbh, at least it's branded or sporty and not tacky print tshirts and all the character crap she gets them. Why do their backpacks have to be so loud and obnoxious looking? There are so many cute, classy designs out there. And I just don't understand not getting kids proper shoes, in Aus at least Payless shoes are so low quality and the stores STINK of toxic chemicals.

I hate dressing my kid in typical toddler/baby outfits like character shirts and such. My son usually wears Nike, Jordan, Adidas, etc. and I buy the solid colored or striped t-shirts for him at Walmart or Target. People will say it's dumb but I pay the same price as Mess for my sons clothes and I get them all from once upon a child or the clearance section. It's not hard to dress your kid nice, she's just too lazy.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:You guys are going to think I'm nuts but I like the monster sweat pants and want a pair for myself Image I didn't think they were that bad lol

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cc0900.png[/img]

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:$700 isn't THAT much, considering it's about $100 a kid. That's including back packs and shoes. $100 definitely doesn't go far these days.

Those mobster knee pants from Target? Holy shit, so ugly. Maybe Landen could pull them off... twins are way too old.

my mom always gives us 100-150 to get school supplies. I have three sisters. To me 700 wasn't unreasonable for 7 kids!

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I feel so bad for Jessica's boys, especially the twins. Lilia gets to go on special trips with Janell or with Gabe. Caden and Tommy get to do things with their mom. But those poor boys get nothing, their dad is a piece of shit. Their mom clearly favors their sisters and probably has a hard time bonding with them because they remind her of their dad. It's just sad, no special treats, no close relationship with a either parent, hell they hardly even get their own clothes. Landon only gets attention because Chris bonded with him as a baby.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I enjoyed the haul even though I did not like everything (most) of what she bought. It is interesting reading everyone's opinions though! My son is five and I have always been able to put cute but classy looking outfits together for him. I really don't mean to sound like I am. bragging, but many people at his 2 preschool classes (including teachers) wanted to know where I shopped and said he was the cutest dressed kid in the class. I just really enjoy putting cute outfits together. But I am struggling SO MUCH the last few months. The last few months of kindergarten last year, he started to assert his opinion and wanted to wear the tacky character shirts that Jess showed. I finally bought a few second hand and we used them mostly for play clothes. Buit is so hard for me to know when to let him just be a kid and wear a character shirt to school and when to wear something a little nicer! He is really asserting his opinions now and we are not on the same page!lol.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Another snap with kaden's hair hidden it's sad how much effort she's going to just to reveal it in a vlog instead.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Exploiting her kids for views is what she does best. Need to pay for those school hauls ya know. CACKLE.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9dd60e.png[/img]

Ok but that looks like a dick

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I hate the way she dresses the boys. Ive been watching her for years and ive never seen the boys wear something that was cute. All of there clothes are like ehhhhh to me. Lilias clothes are the same nothing is that cute she reminds me of Hannah Montana when she wears that stupid tutu skirt and high socks. but the boys are worse.those basket ball shorts are ghetto looking she says they wear them to sports events but it seems like she always throws those on them every day. I feel like she is lying by saying payless is her go to store. The only reason she says that now is cuz she got all those shoes for free.
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

I hate Chris as much as the next person but damn he is some much needed comic relief

"Why would you buy a stun gun?!"

"We live in Modesto."

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I'm from the east coast, but all I ever think when i hear Modesto is Scott Peterson

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Payless is a product placement/advertisement. I saw on her IG.

Return to “JesssFam”