Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I'm glad they did not go to CVX I can enjoy some of the vlogs from this convention with out them thinking they are above anyone else.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Someone called it here... they want to get a professional, huge fish tank. Knew it was coming hahaha
Bryan tweeted yesterday that he was working so hard on a new intro, must be hard w/o Jeffrey there to do the work unless Corbin in the new assistant. I think someone did mention they thought Corbin was doing the editing.
Did anyone else notice that they all changed clothes? Makes me wonder again about mixing up the days.
Ollie really doesn't care about that bike or learning how to ride it.
Bryan, why not actually make your two young children sit at the table? Not stand, not crawl on the table but actually sit down and eat.
I'm sure part of it is that they do nothing but snack all day so at meals they aren't hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

janem wrote:Someone called it here... they want to get a professional, huge fish tank. Knew it was coming hahaha

Yep. Hello Sweetie, predicting Daily Bumps' decisions since 2013 Image

They make it too easy.
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
janem wrote:Someone called it here... they want to get a professional, huge fish tank. Knew it was coming hahaha

They make it too easy.
And I love how when they get anything new, that it has always been a "dream" of theirs.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Let me show off my next prediction.... Bryan will get one of the new Teslas and suddenly decide he's environmental again to try and justify it.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Yes, brylard was a huge douchebag in her video. If people only watched that, they would really question their whole relationship .

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

bcfryeof2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

They make it too easy.
And I love how when they get anything new, that it has always been a "dream" of theirs.
OK, they OFFICIALLY need to STOP with the pets they can't take care of. I'm sure they are copying Roman, but these types of tanks TAKE A LOT OF SERIOUS WORK! FFS, they can't even take care of their dogs, former cat, chickens..... UGH!!!!! They can't be serious!!!!!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ewokfan11 wrote:
bcfryeof2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Yep. Hello Sweetie, predicting Daily Bumps' decisions since 2013 Image

They make it too easy.
OK, they OFFICIALLY need to STOP with the pets they can't take care of. I'm sure they are copying Roman, but these types of tanks TAKE A LOT OF SERIOUS WORK! FFS, they can't even take care of their dogs, former cat, chickens..... UGH!!!!! They can't be serious!!!!!!!
This tank will probably get more care because they can just hire someone to come once or twice a week to test levels and do partial water changes.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I know this is going back a few pages about gender selection... didn't Bryan make some douchey, judgy comment about science being used to help people to TTC or something not very long ago? Does anyone remember that?

Yes! I remember it because he was being such a hypocrite, and people called him out on it:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 40db83.png[/img]

"can u not" Such a childish way to respond to an article that he clearly did not understand. I was so happy to see that a lot of people challenged him on twitter about posting that. One person who asked a valid question got a snotty response and a gif back from Bryan. So mature (major eye roll):

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 68d73e.png[/img]

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sammibro wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:I know this is going back a few pages about gender selection... didn't Bryan make some douchey, judgy comment about science being used to help people to TTC or something not very long ago? Does anyone remember that?

Yes! I remember it because he was being such a hypocrite, and people called him out on it:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 40db83.png

"can u not" Such a childish way to respond to an article that he clearly did not understand. I was so happy to see that a lot of people challenged him on twitter about posting that. One person who asked a valid question got a snotty response and a gif back from Bryan. So mature (major eye roll):

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 68d73e.png

Not to defend Bryan, but I think he didn't read the article and doesn't understand what an artificial embryo is or what it's for. He's stupid for not learning, but I don't think he thinks any infertility help is bad. His responses were horrific, though.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here to predict that the tank they'll get will be $1000+ and totally unnecessary, they will just pick it out because it costs the most.

"It's covered in Swarovski crystals u guissseeee and I can control the temperature with my brand new iPhone and Apple watch and the stand is made of gold you guiiiisseeeeeee and the side of the tank has a TV in it like those mirrors in hotels isn't that so cool Ollie????????? isn't that sooo cooool????"

*cut to Finn, Karma, and Luna standing outside the door, looking in longingly, thinking of how that money could have gone to some treats maybe*
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tintin15 wrote:Here to predict that the tank they'll get will be $1000+ and totally unnecessary, they will just pick it out because it costs the most.

"It's covered in Swarovski crystals u guissseeee and I can control the temperature with my brand new iPhone and Apple watch and the stand is made of gold you guiiiisseeeeeee and the side of the tank has a TV in it like those mirrors in hotels isn't that so cool Ollie????????? isn't that sooo cooool????"

*cut to Finn, Karma, and Luna standing outside the door, looking in longingly, thinking of how that money could have gone to some treats maybe*
Quadruple that figure, and I think you'll be a lot closer.

We just set up a 120 G and between filter, tank and lighting we were well over $1000.

And we crafted our own stand and bought things on sale. Bryan and Missy's tank will be closer to $10k I figure, all things factored in.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Here to predict that the tank they'll get will be $1000+ and totally unnecessary, they will just pick it out because it costs the most.

Quadruple that figure, and I think you'll be a lot closer.

We just set up a 120 G and between filter, tank and lighting we were well over $1000.

And we crafted our own stand and bought things on sale. Bryan and Missy's tank will be closer to $10k I figure, all things factored in.
lmao I was going to make the figure higher but I was like "there can't be a fish tank out there THAT expensive".

Ugh. That makes it worse. A thousand dollars seems perfectly reasonable now. There are plenty of 10-15k ones for them to choose from online...it's a good thing Williams Sonoma doesn't have pet stuff, because you know they'd have a fish tank from there...
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

tintin15 wrote:
sammibro wrote:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 40db83.png

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 68d73e.png

Not to defend Bryan, but I think he didn't read the article and doesn't understand what an artificial embryo is or what it's for. He's stupid for not learning, but I don't think he thinks any infertility help is bad. His responses were horrific, though.
Ugh Bryan and Missy are so simple minded and uneducated Image

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The ethics and opinions of B&M change based on what is most convenient for THEM. There is no consistency. B&M could absolutely side-eye advanced fertility methods, but they would simply change their minds if they suddenly needed it. It's like the whole religion thing.... only when it's most convenient.

Let's not forget the baby French Fry thing, or Missy's refusal to use disposable diapers.

Or Bryan once bought a bracelet from a Cambodian girl after being told not to because she was being exploited.. Why was it ok? It made him feel good
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Cue Bryan hitting up animal planet to try and get on an episode of Tanked. :roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Daily

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:The ethics and opinions of B&M change based on what is most convenient for THEM. There is no consistency. B&M could absolutely side-eye advanced fertility methods, but they would simply change their minds if they suddenly needed it. It's like the whole religion thing.... only when it's most convenient.

Let's not forget the baby French Fry thing, or Missy's refusal to use disposable diapers.

Or Bryan once bought a bracelet from a Cambodian girl after being told not to because she was being exploited.. Why was it ok? It made him feel good Image
I remember missy gagging just walking down the diaper isle Bc she "thought they even smelled so disgusting" boy that changed real quick.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:The ethics and opinions of B&M change based on what is most convenient for THEM. There is no consistency. B&M could absolutely side-eye advanced fertility methods, but they would simply change their minds if they suddenly needed it. It's like the whole religion thing.... only when it's most convenient.

Or Bryan once bought a bracelet from a Cambodian girl after being told not to because she was being exploited.. Why was it ok? It made him feel good Image
I remember missy gagging just walking down the diaper isle Bc she "thought they even smelled so disgusting" boy that changed real quick.
I also remember Missy didn't feed Ollie frozen food (or much frozen food?) because it was bad, but then she begrudgingly gave in when he went through his picky phase (picky life at this point) because he would only eat frozen chicken nuggets? or something.

Now it's Uncrustables and frozen pancakes all day every day.

It's like they're not even real. Like everything they like, or say, or do is just because it's trendy. All the things I related with them on years ago were just more fake personality traits...
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by heymallie »

Playsinrain wrote:Cue Bryan hitting up animal planet to try and get on an episode of Tanked. :roll:
I was thinking that too when I saw here that they are getting a professional made tank. Image expect a "Yo, @TankedUS @animalplanet. I'm a big youtuber and need a new tank for my fish. Hit me up" tweet from Bryan.

Return to “Daily Bumps”