Gardner Quad Squad: Durls, Dollars and Donits | Part 3

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Durls, Dollars and Donits | Part 3

Unread post by Krouton »

Sisteroo wrote:In regards to the basement being finished, I think it will be because he mentioned that is where they plan on watching Their show Rattled with everyone in the years to come! LOL!
I hope he doesn't think Rattled is going to air next season. The ratings are horrible. If they do film another season, why would the Greedners be on it? Their kids aren't babies, they should have a grip on raising them by now. Baby changes everything. I think they will finish the basement now too. The Binghams have a theater in their basement. I loved Tyler pointing out the "guest quarters". Hahaha They rarely have guests, i can't figure out why a guest room is so important to them, just wasted space. Unless Tyler sleeps in there to fart out all of that carbonation and junk food. Yuck. On the Binham's vlog, they eat like pigs, enough food for 3 people on one plate. Tyler took a shower and changed his clothes, Ass is wearing the same dirty clothes and she can't read a fortune cookie. GED skills.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Snarky Lady wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:
I know I'm being picky but it sort of makes me sad when I look around me at workers who have done basic jobs all their lives and still struggle to get very far even though they've worked their guts out. .

I have thought the same thing and I am one of those people who have worked very hard all my life to have what I have and towards a good retirement. I truly believe though this this is their 15 MINUTES OF FAME. It may last a couple or three more years at the most but I am telling you the older the girls get the less popular they will become for various reasons. Right now they have all of these Kool aid drinking fanatical fans who want to be praised by the Greedners for some reason and they are the ones ordering her lipshit or signing up under her. I really see that declining as the girls become less appealing to viewers. It is the Domino effect, they become less popular, TV shows do not want them, less viewers or people selling under her, swaddle blankets become unpopular, no one but a few birds and lumps of coal are left to view their daily v'logs and it all starts crumbling. The higher a person goes the further they have to fall. They will never be able to pay the monthly expenses on the McMansion, make weekly Costco runs, take trips to where ever on regular salaries. Like I said it may not be this year or next but we will see it These are not geniuses, I would be willing to bet they are living in the moment and not saving or investing a dime.

a few birds and lumps of coal are left to view their daily v'logs :rofl: That's a good one ;)
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Abbiedownunder wrote:The thing that stood out for me was that they went to dinner with the Binghams and when they finished it was still light outside though they did finish up much later when it was dark. So were they out all day and night?

A had the same clothes on she had on in the morning. Who goes out to dinner in the same clothes you've worn all day. I also notice her table manners are shocking so I guess if you haven't learn't them it's a bit hard to teach them.
Someone who doesn't want to go home because that would mean they actually have
to parent their FTYO?!?!

T looked so awkward in the Bingham blog. He either had his arms crossed or the phone in front of his face the whole time.
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

Krouton wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:In regards to the basement being finished, I think it will be because he mentioned that is where they plan on watching Their show Rattled with everyone in the years to come! LOL!
Ass is wearing the same dirty clothes and she can't read a fortune cookie. GED skills.
She's like a giddy junior high school girl around Mr. Mountable. Bison didn't look to happy. No one was paying any attention to him, including his flirty wife.
JMO
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Krouton wrote:
I hope he doesn't think Rattled is going to air next season. The ratings are horrible. If they do film another season, why would the Greedners be on it? Their kids aren't babies, they should have a grip on raising them by now. Baby changes everything. I think they will finish the basement now too. The Binghams have a theater in their basement. I loved Tyler pointing out the "guest quarters". Hahaha They rarely have guests, i can't figure out why a guest room is so important to them, just wasted space. Unless Tyler sleeps in there to fart out all of that carbonation and junk food. Yuck. On the Binham's vlog, they eat like pigs, enough food for 3 people on one plate. Tyler took a shower and changed his clothes, Ass is wearing the same dirty clothes and she can't read a fortune cookie. GED skills.

I think he meant to say servant's quarters because the guests, if there were any, would be expected to watch the feral four. Why do they assume when there other people around it is their responsibility to control these little creatures? Corral them yourselves, that's your job. :x
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

OldCountry wrote:
Krouton wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:In regards to the basement being finished, I think it will be because he mentioned that is where they plan on watching Their show Rattled with

I think he meant to say servant's quarters because the guests, if there were any, would be expected to watch the feral four. Why do they assume when there other people around it is their responsibility to control these little creatures? Corral them yourselves, that's your job. :x
I've noticed that too. When his family came over to visit 2 vlogs back, he called them 'the help'. Help has arrived! If the 2 of you can't wrangle them in your own front yard, it's time to hire a nanny, its going to get worse, at 3 & 4 they get an attitude. Sassy feral four. Fun.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Krouton wrote:
I've noticed that too. When his family came over to visit 2 vlogs back, he called them 'the help'. Help has arrived! If the 2 of you can't wrangle them in your own front yard, it's time to hire a nanny, its going to get worse, at 3 & 4 they get an attitude. Sassy feral four. Fun.

OMG I would feel so sorry for the Nanny, not only would she have to take care of the FF she would be doing what little of TyASSons work he still has as well as Trashley's lipshit!!! And be responsible for keeping the house clean and since they have a Toddler demolition team that would be some work.
Snarky is as snarky does!
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Out to eat again for breakfast (snapchat)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

During the house tour outside A$$ley saying that Bison likes working outdoors mowing the lawn etc.. yeah right...Can you envision him on big old John Deere tracker mower? It would have to be a big one to carry him around. He's only thinking where he will tell the landscapers to put the trees etc... Pointing can be exhausting :)
They point to a spot where they will eventually put a hot tub. I think that is how his "fans" refer to him A Hot Tub. A hot tub in a hot tub,, can't wait. :-o
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

OldCountry wrote:During the house tour outside A$$ley saying that Bison likes working outdoors mowing the lawn etc.. yeah right...Can you envision him on big old John Deere tracker mower? It would have to be a big one to carry him around. He's only thinking where he will tell the landscapers to put the trees etc... Pointing can be exhausting :)
They point to a spot where they will eventually put a hot tub. I think that is how his "fans" refer to him A Hot Tub. A hot tub in a hot tub,, can't wait. :-o
I've often wondered who moes at their current home. Where I live if you rent a home, you have to mow the lawn yourself or pay a lawn service to do it for you.

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

pollycracker wrote:
OldCountry wrote:During the house tour outside A$$ley saying that Bison likes working outdoors mowing the lawn etc.. yeah right...Can you envision him on big old John Deere tracker mower? It would have to be a big one to carry him around. He's only thinking where he will tell the landscapers to put the trees etc... Pointing can be exhausting :)
I've often wondered who moes at their current home. Where I live if you rent a home, you have to mow the lawn yourself or pay a lawn service to do it for you.

*mows not moes. Damn autocorrect

Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

I refuse to watch an entire vlog of just Trashley and Bison acting like assholes, so I didn't.

The title of the Binghams latest vlog cracked me up. I'm sure it's a dig at the Greedner's Disney trip.
It's called "Mom Takes Four Kids to Amusement Park and Lives". You go Mindy!
:cheers:
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pollycracker wrote:
pollycracker wrote:

*mows not moes. Damn autocorrect

I do not think he mows it, I think he would have shown us or talked about it... I have seen landscapers mowing, not their lawn, but around in their area near the playground. I think I did notice the front yard the other day it looked greener, not all those brown spots from poor Bentley only being allowed 30 seconds to pee with those girls yelling at him. They seem to be using the hose more often now. Maybe someone informed them if you water the grass more often or right after the dog has been there, there would be less brown spots... Surprised Lawn Boy with all of his knowledge didn't take better care of it.
girlielove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girlielove »

Seriously, Stellaboo. I don't know anyone who would want a tour of the framework of an unfinished house. PrincAss and Tyler think they are local celebrities and all their minions want to see their smarmy, smug faces as they point out where all the rooms are going to go. I just don't get all the people who watch that crap and fawn all over their social media. They were either gone from their girls all day long, or they caught nothing good with their cameras. They were probably feeling jilted that Indie's video of her saying her own name and being prompted to at that, didn't go viral. All kids say their name really cute when they are little. Maybe not at 2.5 though, that's a little old to be considered special.

I think Tyass' and PrincAss' next goal is to groom their kids to be stars. I'm surprised they haven't put them into acting class or a singing class. Maybe they think they'll just naturally be stars because they've been told to perform for the camera their entire lives. They know they need a new draw once their toddlers grow into kids and no longer attract lonely old ladies to their youtube page. They wanted to start with Esme, she has her own handle on instagram, #esmefaces or something like that. But now Esme is scared and withdrawn from everything, so that won't work. Evie is who they will groom next, thinking with her bullying ways that she will charge headfirst into a room and go after what she wants.

I don't know, I wish I had more to snark on today. No girls on the vlog means I'm not going to watch it.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

girlielove wrote:
I think Tyass' and PrincAss' next goal is to groom their kids to be stars. I'm surprised they haven't put them into acting class or a singing class. Maybe they think they'll just naturally be stars because they've been told to perform for the camera their entire lives. They know they need a new draw once their toddlers grow into kids and no longer attract lonely old ladies to their youtube page. They wanted to start with Esme, she has her own handle on instagram, #esmefaces or something like that. But now Esme is scared and withdrawn from everything, so that won't work. Evie is who they will groom next, thinking with her bullying ways that she will charge headfirst into a room and go after what she wants.

I don't know, I wish I had more to snark on today. No girls on the vlog means I'm not going to watch it.
I agree but there is one big problem with any of those suggestions and that is the fact they would have to know how to talk and pronounce correctly and be able to follow orders. That leaves the FF out!!! They definitely do not know how to talk and no one has ever taken the time to teach them. There is one command they understand and it is ATTACK food, presents etc.

Another thing is they are just not that cute. Look at their features. Not only does the bigger twins have fat faces, they have little pig noses. The kids are just not that likable and I doubt any producer would want to take them on
Snarky is as snarky does!
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

I can't believe that there are actually some negative comments on their FB page right now about why Rattled portrays them as struggling!! Granted most of the comments from the KAD's is all sunshine & rainbows but I'm happy to see some ppl are seeing the light!!
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Madison's fat face at the top of fb looks just like Evie/ Scarlett. I think Evie would be excellent as the new "Honey boo boo".
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

A commenter on YT told A to get a second dishwasher installed with the new house & someone responded why...... they only use paper plates & eat take out food!! LOL
She really needs to make a whole appliance counter in her pantry?? For what?? Take out food won't require you to use any of those things, all they need in my opinion is a nice big drawer for all the take out menus & a few cupboards for the paper plates & red solo cups!
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Today I shall snark on Commenters, names withheld to protect the insane/innocent:

Dimwit #1: Ohhh I'm not gonna lie. 1) Jelly of that tub. 2) all the space 3) windows 4) all of Tyson's landscaping is going to be amazing.
Hm. What? Jelly? You're an adult. You're jealous of...windows? Word to the wise, none of Tyler's landscaping is amazing now, I doubt anything will change.

Dimwit #2:That's an amazing first house! You are truly blessed and deserve all the good things that come your way!
Hm. Again. This isn't their first or even second house. They...deserve? What? How? They aren't the first parents of multiples, let alone of quads, let alone of two eggs splitting. I don't think "deserve" or "blessed" should ever be used on this family.

Dimwit #3: You need a pool lol
Laugh all you want girlfriend, the kids still don't know how to swim. Not a very laughable matter, but hey, to each their own.

Dimwit #4: I was thinking the same thing. Do they have a dog? Maybe a dog hotel/kennel under the stairs. I've seen that before.
Ha...ha ha ha ha. Yes. Do they have a dog? Granted the two babysitters are kind of bitchy...

Dimwit #5: Love your house and all the thought and love you have put in to it! One thought I had was your back porch, you may want to have stairs off on to the patio instead of just off the end. I wish I had thought of doing my steps diffently off my back door. Thanks for sharing with us!! We are all going to give you our thoughts, only out of love that your house is just what you want!
Love? What love? The love that means FOUR girls having to share one toilet? Shit with our arrangements now there's 4 bathrooms, two for our girls, one for us, and one downstairs. I don't see why FOUR girls should have to share ONE bathroom. I don't care if they all have access to it, this is just cruel.

Did I miss any?
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

A second dishwasher? They leave their dishes in the sink for the cleaning lady now. She doesn't need another dishwasher.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”