E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alandra25 wrote:Yep, she totally looks like she could be aspyns mom.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e27d0b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
What does that caption have to do with Aspyn? She is so weird. Nothing about seeing Aspyn, or how fun she is-- all about Ellie and her siblings.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:I still see the comment too. I feel sorry for that girl, and any fan that has a disappointing experience when meeting their idol. I can't say I'm surprised though. I'm pretty sure there were similar comments around the time of Vloggerfair and people attributed to Ellie not feeling well.
And especially since they preach all that "be nice and kind to everyone" crap. Apparently it only counts when the camera is rolling. Yeah-- such a Christian attitude.

cupcakemama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cupcakemama »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 6fd326.png[/img]
Not sure if its the image/lighting or angle but ellies face is looking less gaunt and a bit fuller in this picture than usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

You guys......I am living for the comment section today.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Maybe her breaking out is just because of her anxiety. If she had PCOS with a hx of infertility and unpredictable cycles, she would not be ovulating often. She tries to avoid these conventions. She's clearly not comfortable. She said her stomach was bothering her too.

I also really hope that no one here posted that comment about the 11 year old. I believe it is completely possible she would act like that, but I sort of have my doubts that it's legimitimate. I don't know. There seems to be a lot of commenters from here posting in their comments saying the exact same things you say on this forum.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think the comment is legit. Sounds more like a pissed off parent than just one of us. Also, I find it completely believable based off what I saw on Jennifer's instagram.

I don't give Ellie a pass because her stomach was bothering her. These people paid their hard earned money to have a personal experience. I doubt they would do so if they knew that Ellie wasn't up to it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

And just why couldn't they have told Beau to come over to their table to maybe help his channel get a little more exposure too? To make Grandma Griff pay, and Beau stand in line is just so messed up if you ask me. That whole family dynamic is odd.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9d1064.png[/img]
lucifer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucifer »

is she throwing shade at Jared's parent that they may have got a free pass
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I wonder why Jennifer and Chad didn't let them go out? That's a weird and antisocial way to raise children.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

BadWolf wrote:Arguing that the kids had to be at the convention because it was part of the deal is just like saying that they need to be in the You Tube videos because that's what fans want. At some point, its up to the parents to decide what is best for their children, and where the line is with what they are willing to expose them to. Ellie has stated in the past that she doesn't feel conventions are right for her children. Taking your children to an event that you yourself are tense and really don't want to be at just isn't right in my opinion. These are children... not animals in a zoo.

What is the price that made this impossible to pass up? Would I let someone pay me $10000 to take my children to the park so people could look at them and take pictures for an hour?

No, because that has the potential to do more damage than good to my kids. What is it that makes CVX better than the FL or CA conventions anyway? The fact that its UT so the attendees are less diverse? The kids aren't attending the afterparties and things anyway, so the "family friendly" argument is just BS. Most of the fans attending the other conventions are children anyway so I'm sorry, I really think Ellie isn't projecting her kids so much as she's just using them as an excuse for not attending herself unless she can get a DATE out of it or something.
If im not mistaken i think that was an early bird price. The prices isnt set by E&J. As far as the kids at conventions Ellie has taken them before but it is pretty boring for kids. I dont think Ellie uses the excuse to miss many conventions. Th cali one was 12 year old kids teady all through the building because someone screamed loganpaul was there. They were almost trying to break door listening to that other clown try to embarass a security guard.and when they were trying to arrest one of them in the waterfountain. And 12 year olds were running all around the street. Doesnt matter because the young youtubers were causing the rucus and the young kids Jackson/ calvin if they would of been there would of see it. and others would of seen it. Logan paul was crashing the convention he wasnt even invited.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Sarai wrote:I wonder why Jennifer and Chad didn't let them go out? That's a weird and antisocial way to raise children.
Let them go out where?
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

canmom2 wrote:
Sarai wrote:I wonder why Jennifer and Chad didn't let them go out? That's a weird and antisocial way to raise children.
Let them go out where?
Her instagram picture says her parents didn't let them go out much and their siblings were their friends.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

I really hate the whole "my siblings are my only friends" attitude they have. It's GREAT to be friends with your siblings, but they shouldn't be your only friends. Also, Ellie seems a lot closer to Bonnie and Julie because they're closer in age while Ruby and Beau are older. It's understandable that she's closer to them over the way older siblings. I hate that they push that mentality on their kids too. "Cousins and siblings are your best friends". Except if they are with other YT kids, then they have other best friends (for the sake of views). Bonnie's kids seem to have other friends, so I hope that as Jackson and Calvin get older and go to school they'll be able to make friends outside of the family.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I see that comment still where the 11 year old was disappointed. Wouldnt the mum know E&J before letting her kid go to a convention to meet them? I'd definitely watch carefully before thinking twice about paying to see these people. They aren't celebrities or role models... Maybe it's just me.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

I read a few comments where people unsubed. Reading that 11 year old daughter comment broke my heart and I'm sure that the people that went and paid to meet them are seeing the light now too. As much as Ellie hates YouTube it's her only income and the convention just proved now she's only doing it for the paycheck (someone even commented it on the vlog). We all know Ellie wouldn't cut it in a real workplace after getting a nice paycheck just to film yourself at home. She wouldn't even cut it in retail.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

heymallie wrote:I read a few comments where people unsubed. Reading that 11 year old daughter comment broke my heart and I'm sure that the people that went and paid to meet them are seeing the light now too. As much as Ellie hates YouTube it's her only income and the convention just proved now she's only doing it for the paycheck (someone even commented it on the vlog). We all know Ellie wouldn't cut it in a real workplace after getting a nice paycheck just to film yourself at home. She wouldn't even cut it in retail.

She wouldnt cut it in a salon either

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

canmom2 wrote:
BadWolf wrote:Arguing that the kids had to be at the convention because it was part of the deal is just like saying that they need to be in the You Tube videos because that's what fans want. At some point, its up to the parents to decide what is best for their children, and where the line is with what they are willing to expose them to. Ellie has stated in the past that she doesn't feel conventions are right for her children. Taking your children to an event that you yourself are tense and really don't want to be at just isn't right in my opinion. These are children... not animals in a zoo.

What is the price that made this impossible to pass up? Would I let someone pay me $10000 to take my children to the park so people could look at them and take pictures for an hour?

No, because that has the potential to do more damage than good to my kids. What is it that makes CVX better than the FL or CA conventions anyway? The fact that its UT so the attendees are less diverse? The kids aren't attending the afterparties and things anyway, so the "family friendly" argument is just BS. Most of the fans attending the other conventions are children anyway so I'm sorry, I really think Ellie isn't projecting her kids so much as she's just using them as an excuse for not attending herself unless she can get a DATE out of it or something.
If im not mistaken i think that was an early bird price. The prices isnt set by E&J. As far as the kids at conventions Ellie has taken them before but it is pretty boring for kids. I dont think Ellie uses the excuse to miss many conventions. Th cali one was 12 year old kids teady all through the building because someone screamed loganpaul was there. They were almost trying to break door listening to that other clown try to embarass a security guard.and when they were trying to arrest one of them in the waterfountain. And 12 year olds were running all around the street. Doesnt matter because the young youtubers were causing the rucus and the young kids Jackson/ calvin if they would of been there would of see it. and others would of seen it. Logan paul was crashing the convention he wasnt even invited.
I think the "price" they're talking about isn't the price fans were paying to get in, but whatever the YouTubers were paid to put their children on display like animals in a zoo.
And I definitely think the comment from the parent was legit. I know we don't like Ellie, but I don't see anyone from here making up a story like that and posting it to their vlog comments. We mostly purposely stay here so we don't have to deal with minions attacking, and negative comments get deleted anyway. There's not much point. Obviously, I could be wrong, but I just don't see it. And just from the vlog title and thumbnai, you can tell it's all about Ellie. Everyone else is titling their vlogs about the convention. Posting pictures and talking about meeting "fans" and spending time with friends. Their title and thumbnail are about Ellie's zits. I guess that's why she was disinterested. Acne makes her bitchy, right? And supposedly it's all about being nice and what's on the inside because that's what the Heavenly Father sees--but her actions don't match her words.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So these conventions are starting to get more and more out of control and NOW is when E&J decide to start bringing the kids and putting them up on stage? It's an issue that comes with crazy fans and fame.... UT isn't some sacred place protected by Heavenly Father that will always keep these children from harm.

Plus none of them need to be on display like that. It's one thing to video them, but it's another to force them to run around on stage pointlessly just so people can see them. How frightening must that be to them?

I just don't understand the argument that E&J are less guilty than DB or other vloggers because they don't do it all the time, they probably had to bring them, and this one is considered "family friendly."
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I still see the comment too. I feel sorry for that girl, and any fan that has a disappointing experience when meeting their idol. I can't say I'm surprised though. I'm pretty sure there were similar comments around the time of Vloggerfair and people attributed to Ellie not feeling well.
And especially since they preach all that "be nice and kind to everyone" crap. Apparently it only counts when the camera is rolling. Yeah-- such a Christian attitude.

And when they want their "fans" to buy their tshirt that says BE KIND! Ellie u r a flipping MORON!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The thing Jared needs to realize is that if he make Ellie the star of the channel, then people are going to want to see her more at these conventions. He can't make up for her poor behaviour forever. Especially not when people are starting to see cracks in the happy and positive facade she tries to project.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”