8 Passengers, 11 If We Can Find Our Pets | Part 5

overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by overtherainbow »

Krouton wrote:I just stumbling in from another thread, watched a few vlogs, and have come to the conclusion this lady is on drugs. Xanax or something similar, she is not sober.
What's being on xanax like?
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

overtherainbow wrote:
Krouton wrote:I just stumbling in from another thread, watched a few vlogs, and have come to the conclusion this lady is on drugs. Xanax or something similar, she is not sober.
Well, it's an antianxiety medication, so it would make you feel like you don't have a care in the world. Like, vlogging about growing pains while there is a gas leak in your house.
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

" There are no bad people. I don't care what you did"
so.. kids rapists who are known to not have any mental illnesses are good people?
why are all their believes hazy?
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

wrong snark
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Krouton wrote:
overtherainbow wrote:
Well, it's an antianxiety medication, so it would make you feel like you don't have a care in the world. Like, vlogging about growing pains while there is a gas leak in your house.
LOL!!! Shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Eh I don't think she's on drugs, I just think she's genuinely a dumbass.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm curious (because I refuse to go back and watch old vlogs) When she was starting out vlogging, everyone says she was more of a disciplinarian. Was she less ditzy too? Has she fallen into the trap of thinking ditzy is cute? I just wonder, because people say her parenting style has changed drastically. I wonder if she's acting dumber than she is to increase views. She treats her vlog like a sitcom. Most of the successful sitcoms on Nick and Disney have idiot parents.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm curious (because I refuse to go back and watch old vlogs) When she was starting out vlogging, everyone says she was more of a disciplinarian. Was she less ditzy too? Has she fallen into the trap of thinking ditzy is cute? I just wonder, because people say her parenting style has changed drastically. I wonder if she's acting dumber than she is to increase views. She treats her vlog like a sitcom. Most of the successful sitcoms on Nick and Disney have idiot parents.

Apparently she was a right hardass when her older kids were young. She's just completely lost the plot with Eve and Russell. I can't remember her exact words but in a video she was defending her lack of discipline with those two and the excuse was something along the lines of 'picking battles' or wanting to spend more time being happy or whatever.
its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm curious (because I refuse to go back and watch old vlogs) When she was starting out vlogging, everyone says she was more of a disciplinarian. Was she less ditzy too? Has she fallen into the trap of thinking ditzy is cute? I just wonder, because people say her parenting style has changed drastically. I wonder if she's acting dumber than she is to increase views. She treats her vlog like a sitcom. Most of the successful sitcoms on Nick and Disney have idiot parents.

Not even that long ago. I remember unsubscribing last summer after watching her for a couple of weeks because she was too strict. The kids would have to wake up early before school to practice instruments, study the Bible and do chores. This continued into the summer vacation and I just didn't identify with her. Out of nowhere she's become the "fun mom" (she thinks). Complete 180, no doubt for views.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

its me wrote:

Not even that long ago. I remember unsubscribing last summer after watching her for a couple of weeks because she was too strict. The kids would have to wake up early before school to practice instruments, study the Bible and do chores. This continued into the summer vacation and I just didn't identify with her. Out of nowhere she's become the "fun mom" (she thinks). Complete 180, no doubt for views.

If you go back and watch any video of Ruby's watch her summer morning routine video and you'll see the change in her.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

We get it, you did not shower!

At least she could have washed her armpits in the sink, or use some baby towels to clean herself out.

Hope she had a shower the week before CVX.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Vincere wrote:We get it, you did not shower!

At least she could have washed her armpits in the sink, or use some baby towels to clean herself out.

Hope she had a shower the week before CVX.
We get it! You always stink! We. Get. It.

I'll never understand why Ruby and Ellie think that being dirty/smelly is so cute. It's one thing if you stink once in a blue moon and you want to laugh at yourself for it....I guess....but when it's a constant thing, something obviously needs to change. So weird.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

The older vlogs are actually pleasant to watch. I watch them more often than I do new vlogs. Ruby was very different. All the Griffiths girls are a bit ditzy, but back then Ruby wasn't so bad. She wasn't cringey, didn't act out certain scenes like she does now. They were just basic, humble vlogs.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Caisflame wrote:

The older vlogs are actually pleasant to watch. I watch them more often than I do new vlogs. Ruby was very different. All the Griffiths girls are a bit ditzy, but back then Ruby wasn't so bad. She wasn't cringey, didn't act out certain scenes like she does now. They were just basic, humble vlogs.

And the kids weren't spoiled rotten brats. Now they get whatever they want and they manipulate every situation to their advantage because they know the vlogs depend on them, especially Shari.

I also think the husband Kevin should get called out more because he's just as stupid. Maybe it wasn't his idea to vlog but he actively participates and allows inappropriate things to be shown, such as getting warts removed from his butt and sitting naked in a bath tub with his son. He also doesn't seem to care or say anything about his wife's hygiene or how she spends their money and raises their kids.
He also helped her create the half dozen kids they have and even said that it was his idea for Ruby to get pregnant one last time with Eve even when they were broke.
In fact looking back to a really old vlog, Kevin was dumb from day one when he said he did everything he could to win Ruby over in college including making sure he fit her perfect husband checklist after only knowing her for a few days. This lady went to college only to get a engineer husband and that fool walked right into her web.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

seriously7 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:

And the kids weren't spoiled rotten brats. Now they get whatever they want and they manipulate every situation to their advantage because they know the vlogs depend on them, especially Shari.

I also think the husband Kevin should get called out more because he's just as stupid. Maybe it wasn't his idea to vlog but he actively participates and allows inappropriate things to be shown, such as getting warts removed from his butt and sitting naked in a bath tub with his son. He also doesn't seem to care or say anything about his wife's hygiene or how she spends their money and raises their kids.
He also helped her create the half dozen kids they have and even said that it was his idea for Ruby to get pregnant one last time with Eve even when they were broke.
In fact looking back to a really old vlog, Kevin was dumb from day one when he said he did everything he could to win Ruby over in college including making sure he fit her perfect husband checklist after only knowing her for a few days. This lady went to college only to get a engineer husband and that fool walked right into her web.
He probably has a chick who washes on the side.
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Highlighter wrote:
He probably has a chick who washes on the side.
No it's clear that she knows his full schedule + he's busy at work + he keeps on contact with her and likes spending time with her
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

chad and shari look traumatised by their parents sudden generosity :D
poor kids they have yet to understand how companies advertise.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I really enjoyed the sponsored back to clothes shopping video. I just wish they left Eve at home (when does she not run off?) and then did a structured video with Kevin and the boys and Ruby and the three girls because it looked like it was chaos with them all running around.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Someone asked this on today's vlog. They lost Eve (again!) in the store.
Ruby really thinks the internet is a safe place?! Also, the gum chewing is so annoying, Ruby! Not only is chewing while talking to the camera, you can hear her chomping on it when she is showing her kids. And how many times did she mention JC Penney? I know they were sponsoring the vlog, but do you have to work the name into every sentence? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ae2500.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 151c0a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Caisflame wrote:

Completely agree. There's been a huge difference over the past 6 months or so. The kids' behaviour, the materialism, the staged stuff, all of it- I don't know what happened. I guess all the "fame" has gone to their heads?

Return to “8 Passengers”