Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

mormonts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by mormonts »

Honestly, I feel like that stupid yogurt prank spoke VOLUMES to how little Sam does to help Nia with meals. If he'd ever prepared food for himself, he'd probably know that plain greek yogurt is kind of sour and unsweetened.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Another click bait title - although I kind of wished there was something crazy that Sam did so we could laugh at him!! He's a full blown idiot - they both are actually quite disorganized so I'm not even sure why they don't learn to take better care of everything. They showed up 10 hours before their flight - Sam claims THAT was the biggest mistake of his life? So cheating on your wife, lying about a baby, getting kicked out of vloggerfair wasn't that big?? Clearly he lives in his own world!! Is Symphony crying at the 5:23 mark? I think she was the way everyone was staring at her - I swear she really needs to grow up and they have to stop babying her all the time! Nia kissing Sam's ass as usual - they are so fake and you can tell she must have had it out with him but once the camera turned on they were both ready for their Oscar winning performances!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Sam is on Twitter complaining to American Airlines that they couldn't put their family together on the return flight. Only this idiot would book his small kids on middle seats and just figure people would would be willing to switch - to two separate middle seats. In their religion Sam has one job - to lead and protect their family. What a joke. And sensationalizing it by saying Symphony is sitting with strange men.

They boast all the time about how much traveling they are doing but they can't figure out how to get to the airport on time and don't realize that people book tickets and choose specific seats. I myself and claustrophobic and pay extra for aisle seats because it gives me anxiety to sit in the middle or at the window - I'm polite but I won't switch people. Redneck grifters.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Birdie89 wrote:Sam is on Twitter complaining to American Airlines that they couldn't put their family together on the return flight. Only this idiot would book his small kids on middle seats and just figure people would would be willing to switch - to two separate middle seats. In their religion Sam has one job - to lead and protect their family. What a joke. And sensationalizing it by saying Symphony is sitting with strange men.

They boast all the time about how much traveling they are doing but they can't figure out how to get to the airport on time and don't realize that people book tickets and choose specific seats. I myself and claustrophobic and pay extra for aisle seats because it gives me anxiety to sit in the middle or at the window - I'm polite but I won't switch people. Redneck grifters.
Didn't he also book last minute too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote:Sam is on Twitter complaining to American Airlines that they couldn't put their family together on the return flight. Only this idiot would book his small kids on middle seats and just figure people would would be willing to switch - to two separate middle seats. In their religion Sam has one job - to lead and protect their family. What a joke. And sensationalizing it by saying Symphony is sitting with strange men.

Exactly! They are being rude and entitled. Also calling out the "smug stewardess". That's a flight attendant, Nia, and what do you expect her to do? Everyone needs to be in their assigned seat for takeoff. I imagine they caused quite the scene.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

UPDATE: They have now removed ALL of their American Airline tweets!
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

JLPC wrote:UPDATE: They have now removed ALL of their American Airline tweets!
Not before I could screenshot them [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9167b9.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d73efc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 14c97d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c12847.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 70671f.png[/img]

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Awesome! Good for you! <3
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

JLPC wrote:Awesome! Good for you! <3
They probably got what they wanted or one of the men offered to move. AA did end up replying to them as well.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Nia was going on in the vlog about what a "disaster" it was. FFS-- number 1, you can book your seats when you book your flight. I couldn't get seats together with my daughter, and called the airline and explained that I was traveling with my special needs daughter. We got seats together. You don't show up at the airport and expect them to rearrange everyone. Number 2, getting there 10 hours early is much better than 10 hours too late. Neither of those things are "disasters". Talk about first world problems! These people make me twitch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

What a jackass. They've travelled enough that they should know this shit by now.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Every time I hear something about an obnoxious family or something really bad going on with a flight, this family is the first to come to mind. Surprised they haven't been on the news yet with their hidden footage.

Btw, pretty sure Nia is pregnant.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If she is pregnant, God help her. Because we know Sam won't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

flightlessbird wrote:Every time I hear something about an obnoxious family or something really bad going on with a flight, this family is the first to come to mind. Surprised they haven't been on the news yet with their hidden footage.

I haven't watched recently, they're too obnoxious to deal with, what makes you say she's pregnant?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Haven't been watching at all lately. It's getting harder and harder to stomach this family. But I've been reading here and I may have to go back and hate watch the vlog about the flight. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised by anything I'm seeing here. Classic "holier than thou" selfish behavior.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

flightlessbird wrote:Every time I hear something about an obnoxious family or something really bad going on with a flight, this family is the first to come to mind. Surprised they haven't been on the news yet with their hidden footage.

That freaked me out when you said that because I have had this uncontrollable inkling she is too. For a few weeks now. Her stomach in the mermaid costume when she is normally flat stomached when not pregnant at all. I think the "breast feeding" when not getting the eyebrow tat was because "pregnant". She gave up caffeine as she did with other pregnancies. She is even more bitchy and gets on Sam more *good thing. Hormones.
May not be but I am not one of these that jump on the bandwagon everytime someone cries a YouTuber or Celebrity is pregnant but just wanted to say, if she is, I suspected it also. lol
mormonts
Informer
Informer

KaterTot wrote:

That freaked me out when you said that because I have had this uncontrollable inkling she is too. For a few weeks now. Her stomach in the mermaid costume when she is normally flat stomached when not pregnant at all. I think the "breast feeding" when not getting the eyebrow tat was because "pregnant". She gave up caffeine as she did with other pregnancies. She is even more bitchy and gets on Sam more *good thing. Hormones.
May not be but I am not one of these that jump on the bandwagon everytime someone cries a YouTuber or Celebrity is pregnant but just wanted to say, if she is, I suspected it also. lol
Same. I've also felt like they've been dropping hints for awhile now while still skirting around them. Probably to keep people watching while they think up some ridiculous way to go viral with their announcement. Them getting Symphony to talk about her wish being for another baby sister seemed pretty suspect too. This woman cannot handle four young children.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I'm super annoyed with them this morning. They made a huge deal on twitter w/AA, posted pictures and asked followers to RT their "unfair treatment". Then, they delete all their tweets and still no explanation of what happened. They suck.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I haven't seen the video but...if there were two middle seats together, why couldn't the adults split up? Like Sam could sit with his favorite child, and Nia could be stuck with symphony and baby Chucky
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

It's so sad that Sam and Nia think they are "stars" like the 10 people that showed up to see them are all teens and tweens who clearly are the kids that write the number game comments on their channel! I'm certain they made sure Cullen & Katie's booth wasn't close to theirs hahahaha They were feeding those kids lines - it's so ridiculous! I didn't watch the creature scene - ewww that creeps me out! Nia's Fan Girl moment hahaha I'm sure Sam was giving him the bulging eye glare!! Is it weird that I seriously cringe when they kiss? Their relationship is so toxic and fake!!

Return to “Sam and Nia”