Gardner Quad Squad: Durls, Dollars and Donits | Part 3

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Durls, Dollars and Donits | Part 3

Unread post by lovethispage »

OldCountry wrote:I don't know why but I feel like we just got hijacked/kidnapped,, sounds weird I know, but why would someone we do not know, who also just joined recently as us do this. We were not crying for any help.. I just don't get.. Would a Mod please to explain please if possible. Thank you..I am :?

I'm here. Yes the mod has created the new threads for us in the past and then the previous one gets locked and we don't quote from them anymore. Now with 2 open ones it's going to make for more confusion. One of our threads went to 77 pages. We could have waited. Are we supposed to toggle back and forth between the threads. We may have the ability to create a new thread but I don't think we can lock it. Especially someone we don't know.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

lovethispage wrote:
OldCountry wrote:I don't know why but I feel like we just got hijacked/kidnapped,, sounds weird I know, but why would someone we do not know, who also just joined recently as us do this. We were not crying for any help.. I just don't get.. Would a Mod please to explain please if possible. Thank you..I am :?

I'm here. Yes the mod has created the new threads for us in the past and then the previous one gets locked and we don't quote from them anymore. Now with 2 open ones it's going to make for more confusion. One of our threads went to 77 pages. We could have waited. Are we supposed to toggle back and forth between the threads. We may have the ability to create a new thread but I don't think we can lock it. Especially someone we don't know.

Thank you for not going over there yet. I just do not understand why someone who only joined towards the end of May at this site feels compelled to determine our titles /time for a new thread for us.. This is something weird about this.. I have only been on here since June 20th or so, came over from Gomi.. My understanding was that the Mods decided, I liked that..Well, I guess we will see how this goes. I will not go over there until this closes officially by a mod. with an explanation.....I will sit here and wait. Thank you for listening.. Now get over there and see what's happening! :D
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

OldCountry wrote:
lovethispage wrote:

Thank you for not going over there yet. I just do not understand why someone who only joined towards the end of May at this site feels compelled to determine our titles /time for a new thread for us.. This is something weird about this.. I have only been on here since June 20th or so, came over from Gomi.. My understanding was that the Mods decided, I liked that..Well, I guess we will see how this goes. I will not go over there until this closes officially by a mod. with an explanation.....I will sit here and wait. Thank you for listening.. Now get over there and see what's happening! :D
Yes, I do apologize, I shouldn't have said anything. I won't post anymore over there until a mod decides for a new thread. Thank you letting me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:
lovethispage wrote:

I meant to write I won't go back over there.. did that...
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Today's observations before I pop off to bed.

They are definitely reading here and now having little digs.
Only showing fun and involved times together so they don't get accused of not spending time with them.
Their manners at the restaurant for breakfast, again, are appalling.
They are taking notice of what is being said and seem to be acting on the odd one or two, ie saying please, repeating what the girls say correctly.

Still, they basically couldn't give a rats about anyone else or the concerns anyone may have for the girls.

And why oh why is Madison giving up her nights and days so they can go galivanting around. I wish they would just hire a babysitter, they can afford it, and leave the family for special visits etc.
In this blog, not only did she have to give up her night and day, but she couldn't even have her own meal all to herself either! It actually infuriates me that they have no qualms about spending hundreds of dollars on a hibachi dinner the night before, but can't even buy their kids a children's portion at breakfast or let Madison have her own damn plate! The fact that they freaking feed them like birds is insanity!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

I posted a question above and it won't copy and paste to the new thread
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm here. Yes the mod has created the new threads for us in the past and then the previous one gets locked and we don't quote from them anymore. Now with 2 open ones it's going to make for more confusion. One of our threads went to 77 pages. We could have waited. Are we supposed to toggle back and forth between the threads. We may have the ability to create a new thread but I don't think we can lock it. Especially someone we don't know.[/quote]

Thank you for not going over there yet. I just do not understand why someone who only joined towards the end of May at this site feels compelled to determine our titles /time for a new thread for us.. This is something weird about this.. I have only been on here since June 20th or so, came over from Gomi.. My understanding was that the Mods decided, I liked that..Well, I guess we will see how this goes. I will not go over there until this closes officially by a mod. with an explanation.....I will sit here and wait. Thank you for listening.. Now get over there and see what's happening! :D[/quote]Yes, I do apologize, I shouldn't have said anything. I won't post anymore over there until a mod decides for a new thread. Thank you letting me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh Lordy,, sorry, I wasn't directing to you personally.. I just went to you because you said Mod or someone close this.. So sorry.. I was pissed that interloper, which I felt, was deciding what we were doing. Who is this person? they only joined the end of May and they know the ends and outs.. Something is weird.. I think Krytonite would have probably have told us the rules, she was very kind and informative.. Please do not be mad me,, I was just pissed we got kidnapped...You say whatever you want :love2:
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh no, I'm not mad at you or anyone. I hadn't thought of it like that before I posted. You do have a point. Thank you for letting us know this. It does help.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Krouton wrote:It's funny Indie signs and says more please after spending the night with Madison. Yeah Trashley, we believe you've been working on that. Keep teaching those piggy manners. Wouldn't want people to think you have any class. The apple doesn't fall far from the trailer park.
As much as I do like Madison and think she is so much better with the girls than either parent ever will be, I have said at least once in the past that they are signing works like please, more, and thank you. That's been happening for a long time. If you watch closely, you can see that all four of them do it automatically every time they say those words. No clue who taught it to them, but sadly (as much as I would love another reason to take a stab at the idiots) this isn't new since spending a night with Madison.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:I'm here. Yes the mod has created the new threads for us in the past and then the previous one gets locked and we don't quote from them anymore. Now with 2 open ones it's going to make for more confusion. One of our threads went to 77 pages. We could have waited. Are we supposed to toggle back and forth between the threads. We may have the ability to create a new thread but I don't think we can lock it. Especially someone we don't know.

Thank you for not going over there yet. I just do not understand why someone who only joined towards the end of May at this site feels compelled to determine our titles /time for a new thread for us.. This is something weird about this.. I have only been on here since June 20th or so, came over from Gomi.. My understanding was that the Mods decided, I liked that..Well, I guess we will see how this goes. I will not go over there until this closes officially by a mod. with an explanation.....I will sit here and wait. Thank you for listening.. Now get over there and see what's happening! :D[/quote]Yes, I do apologize, I shouldn't have said anything. I won't post anymore over there until a mod decides for a new thread. Thank you letting me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh Lordy,, sorry, I wasn't directing to you personally.. I just went to you because you said Mod or someone close this.. So sorry.. I was pissed that interloper, which I felt, was deciding what we were doing. Who is this person? they only joined the end of May and they know the ends and outs.. Something is weird.. I think Krytonite would have probably have told us the rules, she was very kind and informative.. Please do not be mad me,, I was just pissed we got kidnapped...You say whatever you want :love2:[/quote]

Sorry Lovethispage, didn't mean to delete your name at the quote at the top, somehow it turned into me...oops...
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Krouton wrote:It's funny Indie signs and says more please after spending the night with Madison. Yeah Trashley, we believe you've been working on that. Keep teaching those piggy manners. Wouldn't want people to think you have any class. The apple doesn't fall far from the trailer park.
As much as I do like Madison and think she is so much better with the girls than either parent ever will be, I have said at least once in the past that they are signing works like please, more, and thank you. That's been happening for a long time. If you watch closely, you can see that all four of them do it automatically every time they say those words. No clue who taught it to them, but sadly (as much as I would love another reason to take a stab at the idiots) this isn't new since spending a night with Madison.
I've been an interpreter for the deaf for over 30 years and I have noticed these signs. Someone is teaching them correctly so far. I know there are many tv shows and videos for sign language, maybe that's how they learned? If I see any signs that are wrong, I'll be the first to let us know. Image

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

HELP (Kryptonite) I don't know where to post or what to do!!!!
Snarky is as snarky does!
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
I'll bet Madison introduced it, and reinforces it when she comes around. Isn't she a special ed major? My little girl's speech therapist taught her to sign, and we reinforced it, Assley only has one hand available. There's no way she's doing it.
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

eskayem wrote:
Your in SoCal. Me too. I'm in Orange County. Huntington Beach. Where you at?
La Costa Canyon
So Cal here too! Inland empire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Snarky Lady wrote:HELP (Kryptonite) I don't know where to post or what to do!!!!
I sent a message to Kryptonite. Let's stay here until she responds.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

I didn't even know there was a new thread.....:)
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:Today's observations before I pop off to bed.

They are definitely reading here and now having little digs.
Only showing fun and involved times together so they don't get accused of not spending time with them.
Their manners at the restaurant for breakfast, again, are appalling.
They are taking notice of what is being said and seem to be acting on the odd one or two, ie saying please, repeating what the girls say correctly.

Still, they basically couldn't give a rats about anyone else or the concerns anyone may have for the girls.

And why oh why is Madison giving up her nights and days so they can go galivanting around. I wish they would just hire a babysitter, they can afford it, and leave the family for special visits etc.
In this blog, not only did she have to give up her night and day, but she couldn't even have her own meal all to herself either! It actually infuriates me that they have no qualms about spending hundreds of dollars on a hibachi dinner the night before, but can't even buy their kids a children's portion at breakfast or let Madison have her own damn plate! The fact that they freaking feed them like birds is insanity!

Thank you for reminding me.. I did notice at breakfast Madison had a kid on either side of her and ASSwit got one and Bison got one, They are just plain horrible! Madison probably not invited the night before to go to breakfast, but because she was still there from the night before because the Selfishes were out later than intended, no consideration for others as usual.. They just saw an opportunity in the morning,, yeah we still have Madison, let's go to breakfast...She will help with the FF. Yes she got two, you each got one. I can't remember but Madison probably got the heavies,, just a guess.. probably a good guess. :x
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:New page time, right?

We should challenge ourselves to just keep the alliterations alive. I so loved the triple d's of Durls, Dollars and donuts. We could come up with three E words, right?

Enlarged diapers? Elephantine? Extravagant? Emotionless? Empty? Evasive?
As the durls would say.... "OH MA GOSH!"

I love this idea! But MY actual, real life, non made up OCD will plead with everyone to start with A and make it go alphabetically or it will make me crazy every time I click here! Hahaha
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shitstorm Unfolding wrote:I am an old Gomi-er but wasn't special enough to move to the private Gardner Quad Squad Forum.

Just when I think these two can't get any more disgusting or ridiculous, they DO. The breakfast blog...Indie with the chewed up food. I laughed so hard when Trashley said that her consistent teacher of manners was paying off because Indie said please. The open mouth full of food.

Why do these girls not get their own plate of food? Just get one kid meal and split it four ways. They need to learn how to feed themselves, not be fed off a communal fork. Disgusting.

Those outfits they had on today were ridiculous.
Welcome! Glad you found us here! Sadly (I say that sarcastically) you'll find that almost no GOMI members were deemed "special" enough... In fact, practically everyone here was blocked by Alice in retaliation for absolutely nothing at all. We're so much happier here and I'm sure you will be too!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:
Krouton wrote:
Sammy16 wrote:In her lipshit live feed Ashley had to add 25x3 + 20 and she had to work it out twice. Then she said she didn't know what 10% off of that would be so her followers would have to figure it out themselves. She was serious. I am no math whiz but come on. She's even stupider than I thought possible. How is that train still rolling?!
Wasn't she an accountant in one of her make believe careers? No basic math skills. There's no way she has a hs diploma.

I think she was the front desk Babe to greet, attract and entertain clients. That was my take of her job when she went back for a visit. For whatever reason her picture Is hanging on their wall, she was thrilled about that. I do not know what her title was, I sure are many names for what she did. ;) We all know how much she likes to flirt, so she was probably good at her job. What I do know is if I know someone who needs somebody to answer their phone and use the shredder, I know who to call :bozo:
The degree she has is Master Esthetician Jan. 09. She has been saying for about a year or so she has been a Master Esthetician for 10 years. Here is some math to figure out, let me get my calculator or in her case let me grab a crayon. :lol:
Oh my goodness, those tax firm photos creeped me out even more than Tyson does! I'm certain the man that owns that place is a huge pervert and have no doubt Ashley was only hired to be the office eye candy

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”