Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

ecf997

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by ecf997 »

teddyandmommy wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:They are definitely the type to share locations with each other I 100% am not buying into this Image the acting sucks too. Keren would be blowing up Khoas phone and freaking out on him. He would never leave and not tell her where he's going because she's a crazy person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao this is almost as bad as the fabricated clown story
God I wish I could have seen that video. I didn't even know who they were when that happenedImage
The clown story was literally the reason I joined YTMD because I got attacked when I poked holes in the whole lie on the actual video. Here, there were actual sane, logical people I could discuss it with Lol. The whole thing was such an awkward and obvious attempt to gain subs.
Nikolina
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nikolina »

ecf997 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
ecf997 wrote: Lmao this is almost as bad as the fabricated clown story
God I wish I could have seen that video. I didn't even know who they were when that happenedImage
The clown story was literally the reason I joined YTMD because I got attacked when I poked holes in the whole lie on the actual video. Here, there were actual sane, logical people I could discuss it with Lol. The whole thing was such an awkward and obvious attempt to gain subs.
Can you explain what happened in the video?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Nikolina wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 2a0ec5.png

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 5d7779.png

Is it weird I think Keren and Kailyn Lowry from Teen Mom 2, kind of look alike?

kinda but she looks alot more like keren's sister
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

shaybaby wrote:Just when you thought keren couldn't get any stupider she shows Jackson that his door from his bedroom leads right to the pool. Of course with no pool fence

That door scares me so bad. It would have to come down til he is like a teenager. Lol

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Nikolina wrote:
ecf997 wrote:

Sure. So the vlog starts normally, Khoa is at work I believe, and Keren decides to go outside to play with Jackson. Keren brings the camera outside and sets it up on a table - this is the first thing that strikes me as weird, because everything that happens next is conveniently PERFECTLY in frame. She's not even talking into the camera like she normally would when vlogging outside in the backyard. She sets it up and pretends to be playing with Jackson like normal, but you know something's up. So some time passes, then Keren leaves Jackson outside for a minute to get something in the house. Also weird, because I feel like she'd never do this in a normal situation. When Keren is gone, a clown appears and peeks out from the corner of the house. It disappears around the side of the house. Jackson doesn't see it yet. It then appears again and moves towards Jackson, waving. Jackson begins to cry, clearly spooked, and Keren rushes outside. She grabs Jackson and the camera in a hurry, and then it cuts out. She then went on twitter and began tweeting cryptic things about a clown stalking them. Let me also note that she NEVER ONCE CALLED THE POLICE. She contacted Khoa, according to her story, and the two suspected that it was someone from the neighborhood and weren't going to pursue it further.

Reasons I don't buy this story: 1. They had gone to a costume store a week before. 2. The clown had, from what I could tell, the exact frame and height of Khoa. 3. The clown was only wearing socks, no shoes. 4. Again, the police thing. 5. The fact that the camera was perfectly in frame despite being a "candid shot."
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nikolina wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:They are definitely the type to share locations with each other I 100% am not buying into this Image the acting sucks too. Keren would be blowing up Khoas phone and freaking out on him. He would never leave and not tell her where he's going because she's a crazy person.

Lmao this is almost as bad as the fabricated clown story
The clown story was literally the reason I joined YTMD because I got attacked when I poked holes in the whole lie on the actual video. Here, there were actual sane, logical people I could discuss it with Lol. The whole thing was such an awkward and obvious attempt to gain subs.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

basically keren was outside playing with jackson in their backyard back at their old place and she had the camera set up in such a way that it filmed the side fence that she NEVER films and you just see a clown poking his head around the corner. Then keren leaves the camera there facing that direction and goes inside for a sec leaving jackson outside, and the clown comes out and waves at jackson and jackson gets scared, keren sees the clown, grabs jackson and runs inside all scared. and then she "hides in the closet" with jackson till khoa gets home. it was clearly very staged as she never used to film that part of their house and it was just too coincidental and her reaction wasnt scared at all. it was a mess. They deleted the vid shortly after ppl called them out on it. this was when the clown incidents were popular.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Nikolina wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 08d939.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ecefbe.png[/img]

Lol, does she want sympathy for people calling her out on her bad parenting?

I guess she found that being a bad mom is who she is.

Lmao I was just about to post about these annoying, pretentious Instagram posts Imagethe quotes are SO stupid and have nothing to do with the photo.
I know loads of people do this but I am extra irritated by Keren doing it since she bought that stupid clothes rack so she can separate her 'Instagram clothes'. Now when I see those posts combined with dumb quotes I'm like ARGGHHHHHH

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

Lmao I was just about to post about these annoying, pretentious Instagram posts the quotes are SO stupid and have nothing to do with the photo.
I know loads of people do this but I am extra irritated by Keren doing it since she bought that stupid clothes rack so she can separate her 'Instagram clothes'. Now when I see those posts combined with dumb quotes I'm like ARGGHHHHHH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Worse than that, is her new Pinterest account dedicated to her ass....

Seriously Keren, you are not a model, a makeup guru, or a photographer.
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

larissaledingham wrote:My moneys on hes gone to pick up a car

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Didn't they already get a new car? Unless they were borrowing it from someone. Someone on this thread said they got a pick up
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

infamous wrote:Lmao I was just about to post about these annoying, pretentious Instagram posts Imagethe quotes are SO stupid and have nothing to do with the photo.

Worse than that, is her new Pinterest account dedicated to her ass....

Seriously Keren, you are not a model, a makeup guru, or a photographer.[/quote]

WAIT WHAT?! What pinterest account is it?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Who the heck makes a Pinterest to post pictures of themselves?? Girl, you're not that cute sit your flabby butt down.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Yeah i just seen that, she is doing it to piss off everyone here.

Hey keren no one is mad, we just think you're a narcissist, think about your children and fiance for once.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Can't wait to see her wear the white monstrosity that is hanging on the 'insta' clothes rack

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Coincidence that Khoa went to NC and Britany is heading there??? hummm....
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Who the heck makes a Pinterest to post pictures of themselves?? Girl, you're not that cute sit your flabby butt down.

Her and Kyra need to do some squats lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Pineapples wrote:Can't wait to see her wear the white monstrosity that is hanging on the 'insta' clothes rack Image

Waiting on Britney's 'insta' clothes rack lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

EW. I'm sorry but this is sooo gross. We dont want to see your bathing suit bottoms riding up your bum keren.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:EW. I'm sorry but this is sooo gross. We dont want to see your bathing suit bottoms riding up your bum keren.

even grosser are her dirty feet. Eww. She always has these orange brown stained feet, feet gross me out anyway. lol
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Lagorda_12 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Who the heck makes a Pinterest to post pictures of themselves?? Girl, you're not that cute sit your flabby butt down.

Her and Kyra need to do some squats lol

Kyra doesn't need to do squats!! Hers is fine, Kerens not so much
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

KaterTot wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:EW. I'm sorry but this is sooo gross. We dont want to see your bathing suit bottoms riding up your bum keren.

even grosser are her dirty feet. Eww. She always has these orange brown stained feet, feet gross me out anyway. lol
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew her feet!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”