2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

Unread post by Blackswan »

Im happy to see Lily is feeling well enough to be out and about.
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

Aw look it's Lily and her mom

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c090f1.png[/img]
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Well now I know where Vanessa got her chicklet teeth from.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Blackswan wrote:Im happy to see Lily is feeling well enough to be out and about.
It wouldn't matter whether Lily was feeling well enough or not, Vanessa would take her out either way.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I thought she said she would need to stay in for 2 weeks?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

What can't she buy Lily a pair of shoes that actually fit her? Why does she always need to grow into them? Does she not understand how important it is for a child to have shoes that fit properly? She so cheap when it comes to Lily.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:What can't she buy Lily a pair of shoes that actually fit her? Why does she always need to grow into them? Does she not understand how important it is for a child to have shoes that fit properly? She so cheap when it comes to Lily.
omg yes she is! She's always how everything is expensive when it comes to Lily
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Saw this in a magazine...and thought of Vanessa's ugly hair.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9dd00a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Starting to think she has trichotillomania and that's why her hair looks weird all the time.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

What's up with her snap of her YouTube video with the caption "work work work"? I thought YouTube was just a hobby. And why did she post that if there's no new video on her channel? She's so weird.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Okay! Seriously not trying to start a fight or debate.

Last Tuesday I had a tonsillectomy. Bare in mind I am 21 and I have always had abnormally large tonsils. My parents wanted me to have my tonsils removed since I was always sick. But my pediatrician refused to allow my parents to even consider the surgery for me as a child. I wish my parents went for a second opinion. It has been the most bumpiest roller coaster I have ever had. And I am barley starting to turn the corner and feeling semi normal without needing hydrocodeine. My heart goes out to Lily- please get the tonsillectomy as soon as you can. This is the easiest surgery for a child to undergo at a young age than an adult like me. The older she gets the harder it will be. Take my advice Vanessa, spend the 3-6 day recovery with just Lily and let Nona take care of Charlie during those few days. She will appreciate it so much. Vanessa- the surgery took 20 minutes for me and I only bled 10 mL ! Imagine a child! I don't really like you Vanessa, but Lily deserves the surgery. She will be in a lot of pain. But give her plenty of water, jello, ice chips, and ice pops and she will do well.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

And

I swear just before I'm going to bed she snapchats an update.

So the last 3 ( or few days) she's been devoting 110% *cough liar* to Lily; while Nona takes care of Charlie Boy. And in a way it sounded like she was thankful. She has not uploaded since there are issues with her memory card not saving to her computer. She thinks either a new camera or new memory card. Saved all of you a few minutes !! Vanessa also avoided eye contact with the camera while talking about the camera.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fingusername wrote:
Starting to think she has trichotillomania and that's why her hair looks weird all the time.
Maybe but I think her hair would look a lot worse.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Mel1011 wrote:What's up with her snap of her YouTube video with the caption "work work work"? I thought YouTube was just a hobby. And why did she post that if there's no new video on her channel? She's so weird.
Can she please get her damn computer screen fixed already
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Every time Vanessa is about to say Webb-bed neck I think she's going to say WEBBID but then she just says it right like webbed

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

flightlessbird wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:What's up with her snap of her YouTube video with the caption "work work work"? I thought YouTube was just a hobby. And why did she post that if there's no new video on her channel? She's so weird.
Can she please get her damn computer screen fixed already
Instead of the dumb drone she shouldve bought a new laptop or at least fixed the screen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Blackswan wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:What can't she buy Lily a pair of shoes that actually fit her? Why does she always need to grow into them? Does she not understand how important it is for a child to have shoes that fit properly? She so cheap when it comes to Lily.
omg yes she is! She's always how everything is expensive when it comes to Lily
She's always been super cheap when it comes to shopping for Lily. She buys her clothes and shoes in bigger sizes so she could grow into them. It always bugged me how she has to mention the price of everything to Lily. She's just a child and doesn't understand the concept of prices. I hope Lily doesn't grow up feeling like she can't ask for certain clothes because then Vanessa would be like, "no Lily put that back, those pants are FIFTHTEEN DOLLARS! How about this sweater? I'm buying it in a larger size so I don't have to buy you one next year!"
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Does she really mention prices of things to Lily? Jesus christ V do NOT put worries about money into your childs head! That is not healthy at all. If Lily grows up anxious about money she's going to end up on that extreme cheapskates show.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

It's just weird because Lily also grows really slowly. My daughter is the same way, and I'm so willing to splurge on nice, sturdy, well-fitting clothes because I know that they will last her a long time. If I bought her things in the next size up she would be swimming in them for a year.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Vanessa's gonna turn into my mom my mom always told me how expensive something I liked was I was obviously a little older but always the best for my brother. I'm almost 20 now and he's 3 years older and she hasn't bought me any clothes since I was 18 besides a $10 dress I don't even wear but she'll constantly be looking for things for my brother and they're not exactly cheap either.

Return to “2011teenagemom”