MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

uh she's the one driving in her Snapchat right? What the fuck? There's obviously kids in the back of the car and she thinks it's okay to scroll through and pick a filter on the road...... why can't she just wait until she is parked to tell everyone she's posting an extra video?

And that outfit she put addelyn in is hideous
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She isn't driving.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Chellebailson27 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:I was shocked to see jess cleaning in the newest vlog. That's a sight I never thought I'd see.
Her annual 6 monthly clean ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny thing is....you don't actually see her cleaning anything!!! She's just sitting there talking about cleaning. No proof whatsoever she cleaned a damn thing.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

She's so ahead of videos but didn't she miss last Friday and a Monday before that??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Finally I'm all caught up!!

Okay don't shoot me but... I had a similar outfit when I was 12-13. I was going through a "scene" phase.. And uh yeah.. Her outfit reminded me of it. But I do agree it is a bit too young for her.

Seriously not trying to start a fight- I just felt embarrassed enough to comment. Hehe. c:

And non baby shamming- but it is possible Addie has a condition that makes her bigger than average? I have never had a kid before! But don't they start to become smaller than bottle fed after like 18 months? Correct me if I'm wrong please !!!!
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

LeahxYumiko wrote:Finally I'm all caught up!!

Okay don't shoot me but... I had a similar outfit when I was 12-13. I was going through a "scene" phase.. And uh yeah.. Her outfit reminded me of it. But I do agree it is a bit too young for her.

Seriously not trying to start a fight- I just felt embarrassed enough to comment. Hehe. c:

And non baby shamming- but it is possible Addie has a condition that makes her bigger than average? I have never had a kid before! But don't they start to become smaller than bottle fed after like 18 months? Correct me if I'm wrong please !!!!
I liked the Jean jacket, the tutu is something for like dress up. I guess it might be cute if Lilia actually did pick it out herself but I don't think she did, which makes it weird to me.

I would think a baby that big would've came from bigger people but Jess isn't big and with a proper diet Chris wouldn't be either so it's weird. But with her history of doctors we'll never know if it's a condition.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

luci417 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I don't get the whole "Adskube is HUGE" thing because my little boy was born last September....he is 2 months older than Ed, and when I weighed him the other day he was 21 lbs. But he fits perfectly in 12 months clothing. 18 mos is just too big right now.
So how is she saying 18 mos is too tight on Ed when my son is basically about the same size and wears 12 mos?

Does she try to glorify having a huge kid or something? Are we supposed to be in awe of just how good her tit milk is?? She's freaking obsessed.
Adidas was something like 23lbs at 8 months which is BIG but I don't think it's the kind of thing Jess really wants attention for. I think if she was a boy we'd hear a lot more of 'my big guy' and 'Jackson is so advanced look how big he is!'. But Addie's hardly the most feminine baby and you know that's gotta be killing Jess. A daughter after 3 boys and she's huge and bald. She's tried to emphasise how 'feminine' Admiral's babbling is before. If Jess wanted attention for it, Advent's size is a clickbait goldmine 'GIANT BABY BEATS UP SIBLING!' 'HUGE BABY DESTROYS MODESTO!'.
AdidasImage Image Image Image Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Won't let me add a picture, saying board quota has been reached. But at 3:49 in the new vlog, you can see they bought 3 GIANT tubs of Nesquik chocolate powder..
butternut813

Unread post by butternut813 »

Derp I'm a troll and I'm up Jessica's ass - MOD EDIT
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

butternut813 wrote:Jessica is not anywhere as good of a person as she thinks she is. She's racist as fuck, stupid as fuck, and desperate as fuck. But I'm not here to bash Jessica. I'm here t bash y'all. Y'all are so fucking rude. Half of y'all are mothers with thin eyebrows that only fuck in the missionary position having sex that last 3 minutes with your partner that don't love you and children that wipe boogers on your face with fingers they pick their but with that are going to grow up being hateful sunburt bitches like they mama cause the shit runs in their DNA. This ones for the users that have something to say about addie and her size. Take a look at your parents and grandparents, and have a great time grasping the fact that you gonna die looking like Mrs Claus. Next is for the ones that had something to say about 700$ on clothes. You broke ass bitches have so many comments about money and nowhere along the line do you realize that your exposing yourself. Jessica is a youtuber, youtubers get money. Way more than you can say you'll every have. Ok it's not her fault you clipping coupons and eating the ends of the loaf. Do better. And really? Y'all really mad at how she chooses to dress her clothes. Am I suppose to really believe that you send the children you don't love to school wearing slacks and a button down everyday? Really? Ok. Shoutout to award winning gossipers BLACKROSES and CYBERKITTY. May you dusty pussy having bitches spend the rest of your lives talkin shit and die with Jessica as your last thought and single outlet of happiness. That's sad that the only joy in life is going online to bash somebody who you wouldn't say half this shit to their face. I want you all to know that if your Christian your going to hell. And that your stupid as fuck in everyway and your credit is shit, your 401k is screwed and your child will most likely let you die in a group home. Moisturize your neck.Bye y’all really pathetic .
What the fuck is wrong with you.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

butternut813 wrote:Jessica is not anywhere as good of a person as she thinks she is. She's racist as fuck, stupid as fuck, and desperate as fuck. But I'm not here to bash Jessica. I'm here t bash y'all. Y'all are so fucking rude. Half of y'all are mothers with thin eyebrows that only fuck in the missionary position having sex that last 3 minutes with your partner that don't love you and children that wipe boogers on your face with fingers they pick their but with that are going to grow up being hateful sunburt bitches like they mama cause the shit runs in their DNA. This ones for the users that have something to say about addie and her size. Take a look at your parents and grandparents, and have a great time grasping the fact that you gonna die looking like Mrs Claus. Next is for the ones that had something to say about 700$ on clothes. You broke ass bitches have so many comments about money and nowhere along the line do you realize that your exposing yourself. Jessica is a youtuber, youtubers get money. Way more than you can say you'll every have. Ok it's not her fault you clipping coupons and eating the ends of the loaf. Do better. And really? Y'all really mad at how she chooses to dress her clothes. Am I suppose to really believe that you send the children you don't love to school wearing slacks and a button down everyday? Really? Ok. Shoutout to award winning gossipers BLACKROSES and CYBERKITTY. May you dusty pussy having bitches spend the rest of your lives talkin shit and die with Jessica as your last thought and single outlet of happiness. That's sad that the only joy in life is going online to bash somebody who you wouldn't say half this shit to their face. I want you all to know that if your Christian your going to hell. And that your stupid as fuck in everyway and your credit is shit, your 401k is screwed and your child will most likely let you die in a group home. Moisturize your neck.Bye y’all really pathetic .
All I gotta say is you're wrong about pretty much everything.. for me anyways lmao
I mean my eyebrows are on point, I fuck my husband anyway he wants it, and he loves the fuck out of me! My kids wipe their boogers on Kleenex cause that's what I TAUGHT them. My kid's chubby too but I feed him REAL food. Definitely don't eat the ends of the loafs, I just buy new bread. I do clip coupons so I guess you're right there and I save hella money doing it so judge me if you want Image I dress my kid nice every day because we're not bums and my credit score was 725 last time I checked. So FUCK YOU! Lame ass bitch.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lmao thanks for that. I definitely needed that laugh today.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Seriously crazy how much she is spending & how they're trying to remodel everything all at once in their house. Why didn't they just buy a newer house with all that money
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Seriously! Someone is blaming Lilias bad attitude on Janelle's daughter. I can't. All jess' kids are poorly behaved. How is she just noticing a problem?
It's in a comment on her new vid but it won't let me post a screen shot.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Was it just me or did Caden say "Ashley" when he came out in that dress? Around 14:30.

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Landen also punched Caden. Nice.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

You're hilarious, thank you for this. ImageImageImage
(Just so we're clear everyone, I liked her comment cuz it literally made me bust up laughing, not that I agree with her craziness).
I needed that laugh today!

But btw, this makes you look like an insane person. We gossip on this forum, that's it. We don't wish ridiculous shit on people, because the majority of us aren't crazy as hell like you are.
Chill the hell out. You might wanna figure out what's wrong in your life that something as small and insignificant like a gossip forum about youtubers make you lose your mind. Get help. Image

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

nomis99 wrote:Was it just me or did Caden say "Ashley" when he came out in that dress? Around 14:30.

Yeah, I think that was his "girl name" and Alina was Jackson.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

My spine was cringing at Kyson's headstand. I wish I still had that 'no fear' thing. The joys of growing up :)
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
LeahxYumiko wrote:Finally I'm all caught up!!

I liked the Jean jacket, the tutu is something for like dress up. I guess it might be cute if Lilia actually did pick it out herself but I don't think she did, which makes it weird to me.

I would think a baby that big would've came from bigger people but Jess isn't big and with a proper diet Chris wouldn't be either so it's weird. But with her history of doctors we'll never know if it's a condition.

Remember that Mimi seems super tall, possibly 5'10. I'm sure the tall gene skipped Jess and Addie will probably be taller than Jess someday. I was a monster when I was born, one ounce away from 11 pounds to be exact, and I'm 5'9 now and 145 lbs.

Return to “JesssFam”