MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by gemmie »

butternut813 wrote:Jessica is not anywhere as good of a person as she thinks she is. She's racist as fuck, stupid as fuck, and desperate as fuck. But I'm not here to bash Jessica. I'm here t bash y'all. Y'all are so fucking rude. Half of y'all are mothers with thin eyebrows that only fuck in the missionary position having sex that last 3 minutes with your partner that don't love you and children that wipe boogers on your face with fingers they pick their but with that are going to grow up being hateful sunburt bitches like they mama cause the shit runs in their DNA. This ones for the users that have something to say about addie and her size. Take a look at your parents and grandparents, and have a great time grasping the fact that you gonna die looking like Mrs Claus. Next is for the ones that had something to say about 700$ on clothes. You broke ass bitches have so many comments about money and nowhere along the line do you realize that your exposing yourself. Jessica is a youtuber, youtubers get money. Way more than you can say you'll every have. Ok it's not her fault you clipping coupons and eating the ends of the loaf. Do better. And really? Y'all really mad at how she chooses to dress her clothes. Am I suppose to really believe that you send the children you don't love to school wearing slacks and a button down everyday? Really? Ok. Shoutout to award winning gossipers BLACKROSES and CYBERKITTY. May you dusty pussy having bitches spend the rest of your lives talkin shit and die with Jessica as your last thought and single outlet of happiness. That's sad that the only joy in life is going online to bash somebody who you wouldn't say half this shit to their face. I want you all to know that if your Christian your going to hell. And that your stupid as fuck in everyway and your credit is shit, your 401k is screwed and your child will most likely let you die in a group home. Moisturize your neck.Bye y’all really pathetic .
*you're

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

gemmie wrote:
butternut813 wrote:Jessica is not anywhere as good of a person as she thinks she is. She's racist as fuck, stupid as fuck, and desperate as fuck. But I'm not here to bash Jessica. I'm here t bash y'all. Y'all are so fucking rude. Half of y'all are mothers with thin eyebrows that only fuck in the missionary position having sex that last 3 minutes with your partner that don't love you and children that wipe boogers on your face with fingers they pick their but with that are going to grow up being hateful sunburt bitches like they mama cause the shit runs in their DNA. This ones for the users that have something to say about addie and her size. Take a look at your parents and grandparents, and have a great time grasping the fact that you gonna die looking like Mrs Claus. Next is for the ones that had something to say about 700$ on clothes. You broke ass bitches have so many comments about money and nowhere along the line do you realize that your exposing yourself. Jessica is a youtuber, youtubers get money. Way more than you can say you'll every have. Ok it's not her fault you clipping coupons and eating the ends of the loaf. Do better. And really? Y'all really mad at how she chooses to dress her clothes. Am I suppose to really believe that you send the children you don't love to school wearing slacks and a button down everyday? Really? Ok. Shoutout to award winning gossipers BLACKROSES and CYBERKITTY. May you dusty pussy having bitches spend the rest of your lives talkin shit and die with Jessica as your last thought and single outlet of happiness. That's sad that the only joy in life is going online to bash somebody who you wouldn't say half this shit to their face. I want you all to know that if your Christian your going to hell. And that your stupid as fuck in everyway and your credit is shit, your 401k is screwed and your child will most likely let you die in a group home. Moisturize your neck.Bye y’all really pathetic .
*you're

Don't be silly, this girl has no idea what "you're" means

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

In the comments of her latest video[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 809e37.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

What's up your butt?

Anyway has anybody seen Sadie lately? I've just been skimming through the videos but haven't seen or heard of her. Sad when people get pets and are excited over them for two weeks and then basically forget about them
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

When Chris was leaving Costco, he made a big speech about how he always returns the cart to the cart return because he used to work @ a grocery store and bringing the carts in was a nightmare. But when they were leaving Lowe's, he just left the cart near their car, which was nowhere near the cart return. WTF!
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:In the comments of her latest video[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 809e37.jpg[/img]

Not surprised. He and Natalie aren't together anymore and she was always the main source of encouragement to see the boys. Ugh. I truly feel sorry for those kids. Drake is such an ass.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

nomis99 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:In the comments of her latest video

Not surprised. He and Natalie aren't together anymore and she was always the main source of encouragement to see the boys. Ugh. I truly feel sorry for those kids. Drake is such an ass.

Damn that's awful, especially since a few weeks ago he was taking Airabella on her class field trip. If he's still seeing his daughter and neglecting his sons then he's the worst. I'm sure in 18 years the boys will totally understand that he never saw them because interacting with their mom, who he left at 9 months pregnant for a side piece, was uncomfortable for him.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

Great, so now she's setting up penfriendships betweens her kids and random followers who contact her P.O. Box. Doesn't it scare her that any old pervert could write to her daughter, pretending to be a girl her age?!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

julietpreston wrote:
What's up your butt?

Anyway has anybody seen Sadie lately? I've just been skimming through the videos but haven't seen or heard of her. Sad when people get pets and are excited over them for two weeks and then basically forget about them
Sadie was in a vlog or two last week.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think Jess going on and on about Addy's weight is an attempt to convince herself that she's fine with it. Obviously it's killing her, her baby girl isn't really girly and won't fit in those ugly outfits she makes Lilia wear. She's like people who tried for years for a boy or a girl and only had the opposite gender, they're always saying stuff like "but seriously I love my boys/girls I wouldn't have it any other way I don't care about having the other gender really it doesn't matter yes we had 2679 kids in hope of having the other gender but really I'm happy with my kids and their gender it doesn't matter to me and really the other gender I was dying for is not even that good I'd rather have my kids the gender they are because that doesn't matter to me I love my boys/girls and I'm soooo proud to be a mom of only boys/girls #lifewithboysonly #lifewithgirlsonly #genderdoesntmatter # behappyloveyourchildrenthewaytheyare "
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

julietpreston wrote:
butternut813 wrote:J

Damn....adidas probably ate her.
cookiedoh12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookiedoh12 »

fingusername wrote:
julietpreston wrote:
butternut813 wrote:J

Damn....adidas probably ate her.
She was in the 24 hours with 7 kids video briefly think she just stays out of the chaos most of the time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

marinewife0920 wrote:Landen also punched Caden. Nice.
Landen seems like such a brat to me. He is always hitting on the other kids. He is so cute but so bratty Image

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

cjl123 wrote:
Landen seems like such a brat to me. He is always hitting on the other kids. He is so cute but so bratty Image

I mean Jess is already very lax on the discipline it seems. Do you think anyone in that house is actually going to tell Landen off once he looks at them with those puppy eyes and that pout :roll:
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Highlighter wrote:
cjl123 wrote:

I mean Jess is already very lax on the discipline it seems. Do you think anyone in that house is actually going to tell Landen off once he looks at them with those puppy eyes and that pout :roll:
Chris's horseplay with the kids involves tolerating a lot of hitting and kicking, which IMHO, is not a great idea. My hubby wrestled with the kids on the floor and they loved it but with absolutely no hitting or kicking.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I don't think AddABow is so huge. Jess just never shuts up about it. My second daughter was freaking huge. She was the same size as her sister who is 21 months older when she was 9 months old. They were both 6 lbs at birth but for some reason the younger one grew to be a giant. Both breastfed. Now the older one is super tall and my huge baby is 5.5 and short and skinny. I myself looked like the Michelin Man as a baby but I'm 5'0" 100 lbs.

So seriously Jess you aren't special for having a big baby. People have big babies and small babies all the time and go on living their lives; not posting and talking about their baby's height and weight every few minutes every single day. Why doesn't she ever remark on something else when it comes to her kids? Always the looks. She's fucking weird.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

cjl123 wrote:

Yes he and Kaden both are brats.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

twomommies wrote:
Highlighter wrote:
tessabravo wrote:So I decided to watch one of Gabe and Ambers vlogs and honestly. Lilia is a mutant of Jess.

Gabe, Amber and even Logan literally have 0 emotion. In the beach day vlog when they told the kids their suprize Lilia was so happy and crazy while Logan didnt say a word and didnt even smile. When they arrived at the park they all walked in casually, no emotion, no words while Lilia is like on crack screaming and yelling while walking in.

I watched that and realised for the first time ever how annoying Lilia's voice is and that her behaviour isn't just when she's in her home environment. Inagine what she must be like at school. I know she's smart but with that attutude she must be the most obnoxious kid ever to teach.
I wouldn't be surprised if in the future because of the way she's been taught to behave, a teacher suggests a behavior evaluation and she gets misdiagnosed with ADD because she's never been told to use an indoor voice.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
That's what happened to my younger cousin! Diagnosed with ADHD and put on medication at age 9 just because she is very rude and constantly asking for attention (by yelling loudly or by demanding everyone watches the latest dance/song she learned). I wonder if Lilia has behavioural issues at school? We heard only fairly recently from Chris that the twins have them, I can't imagine Jess would let it get out that her first Princess does.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

PinkTuTu wrote:When Chris was leaving Costco, he made a big speech about how he always returns the cart to the cart return because he used to work @ a grocery store and bringing the carts in was a nightmare. But when they were leaving Lowe's, he just left the cart near their car, which was nowhere near the cart return. WTF!
You dont even see the cart when he is at Lowes?? How do you know where he left it? You see him leave the store, fill th trunk and then the next scene is Jess and the kids at the door.

Return to “JesssFam”