BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Potatie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by Potatie »

She's such an entitled bitch omfg. I feel like poor Ean (as awkward as he may be while vlogging) actually put effort in what he thought would make her happy and he seemed so excited to see her reaction. Instead the first thing she acknowledges is the fcking cookies and she didn't even look happy or grateful

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I watched her birthday vlog right before I went to bed and had a dream that I saw her at Target (of course!) and she told me she wasn't having a birthday party for Nolan but instead they were going to take a special trip to Utah to see Kyra and Oscar since Nolan won't remember his 3rd birthday and she's been so so so stressed making sure her own birthday was so special. Two things: 1.) It's sad that even though this was just a dream, I could totally see it happening in real life and 2.) That'll be last time I watch her videos right before bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Ean stayed up or got up early to hang the sign and put out all that stuff and I guess it wasn't extravagant enough. She is 24 with 3 kids. She doesn't need a bouncy house and a new Mercedes in the yard. I feel like she wants to be on that MTV Super Sweet 16 show.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Im so done with her. She takes her 3rd vacation this year WITHOUT her oldest kids, and this one is a few days before Nolans birthday?? She is a witch. Taking vacations with kids IS hard so you either dont do it, or put your big girl panties on and put your kids first. Why did they bring Harlow and why did Ean buy $30 worth of kids snacks if they weren't going? Also Aria is fucking old enough to understand what her parents are saying and no doubt they had a discussion in front of her about "will they or wont they" take her? Like can you even imagine? "No, bringing the kids will be too much work"
There is no justifiable reason the kids didnt come. You either go away for the weekend with just your fiancee or you go as a family. You dont bring one kid and not the others.
She has taken the kids to a museum, splash pad and water park... for the ENTIRE SUMMER. I am no super mom but zoos/museums, the beach, splash pad etc that is a typical WEEK in our summer.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Me and blackswan in the corner giggling being all
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... f7e3ce.png[/img]

She is a selfish bitch. She got pregnant with Aria to keep Ean for herself. Nolan because SHE wanted a baby. Harlow because SHE NEEDED a distraction from Nolan. HER birthday. Leaving two kids behind and taking only the not-breastfeeding-anymore baby because it's easier for HER. It's all about HER birthday and forgets her son's is in a few days. Me me me me me.

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

How many times did she say the word birthday jfc

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

That's nice Image

Ignore fan messages and tweets until they mention gifts, then it's an immediate response from the queen of white. She's so disgusting.Image

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She is becoming the worst. Like, she has always done things I have questioned, clearly why I am here but at the end of the day it was like.. "she clearly loves her kids... she's a good mom" and I am not saying she doesnt love them but she quite obviously loves herself more.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:Me and blackswan in the corner giggling being all
[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170807/ec50343190f79af3d313660a45f7e3cepng[/img]

She is a selfish bitch. She got pregnant with Aria to keep Ean for herself. Nolan because SHE wanted a baby. Harlow because SHE NEEDED a distraction from Nolan. HER birthday. Leaving two kids behind and taking only the not-breastfeeding-anymore baby because it's easier for HER. It's all about HER birthday and forgets her son's is in a few days. Me me me me me.

Hahaha!

She's a dumb bitch I swear. And annoyed that people actually defend her.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She is becoming the worst. Like, she has always done things I have questioned, clearly why I am here but at the end of the day it was like.. "she clearly loves her kids... she's a good mom" and I am not saying she doesnt love them but she quite obviously loves herself more.
I agree. I can't believe people are still subscribing to and watching her videos. I don't watch any of them *her videos * anymore. She just makes me so angry and I feel for her kids. She used to be a good mom and her kids always seemed to be #2 (her clean townhome was always #1 on her priority list). Then when she moved... its like her real self is coming out for us to see. I wish people would stop giving her the views and subscriptions. Would love to see her live in the real world for even a week.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

piinkgliitter wrote:Before they get married they should start sleeping in the same bed together first..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Maybe they're saving that for marriage....bahahaha
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She can fake being happily in love, but she isn't fooling anyone. the surprise Ean set up for her would have made most women/mom's happy but not Britney. That shows how immature she is. She like a child.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

I replayed the part where she was talking about going to Asheville several times... I couldn't get over the fact that she said "we are debating whether or not to take the kids, or just have the three of us." THE THREE OF US! Like, aria and Nolan aren't even part of the family anymore. It's britney, Ean and Harlow lumped together and then 'the kids'. How sickening! No, it should be JUST THE TWO OF Y'ALL. She wanted to give Harlow a bottle so she could leave her for a bit. Then Harlow does take a bottle, and only a bottle, and now she can't be left still. It's crazy. I agree with a previous poster, I don't think she and Ean would know how to interact by themselves. They haven't been alone in nearly 6 years! (Including britney being pregnant with aria) and before that they were only dating for a few months before she got knocked up. They have no idea what either of each other is really like. Whenever they do get alone time, they'll basically be starting out getting to know one another. Sure, they've spent the last 6 years together... but they've always had a kid around. They've grown up together and haven't experienced anything together. It's so crazy to wrap my mind around. It's good that they're making it work; but eventually the kids will be out doing their own thing. You don't want to start a relationship then. You want to start it NOW. Britney leaves Harlow to go to the gym... why can't she leave her to spend time with her 'spouse'? So so sad.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

What I don't get is that she pushed Harlow to take a bottle but she still takes her everywhere like she is still breastfeeding? And no one on IG, twitter or YouTube notices this? Are they far too up her ass to notice??

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

How long were she and Ean dating before getting pregnant with Aria? It's like their relationship is stuck at that moment in time, and never has had a chance to mature.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

askeptichere wrote:How long were she and Ean dating before getting pregnant with Aria? It's like their relationship is stuck at that moment in time, and never has had a chance to mature.

Good question I was wondering that myself.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well I looked back and it seems like they were communicating and shit like in June before her senior year, but not serious. Things became serious the following May/June then she was pregnant in July.

Take that as you will. But to me it sounds like a month into the official relationship she got knocked up.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg that video was sickening. she wakes up and takes everything in as if it's not acceptable and she deserves better. then the whole thing with the candle in her coffee. she's acting like she's Michelle Obama

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Hahaha no wonder Ean won't marry her ungreatful ass. What a bitch

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

My favorite birthday gift is being able to sleep in and waking up to my family. If I got what she did I would of been over the moon and probably would of cried.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”