MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Can we make note that on this trip they bought 3 giant tubs of chocolate milk? Can we keep an eye out to see whrn they next mention being out or go to Costco and get some because those tubs should seriously last like a year, even with alot of kids. How much fucking chocolate milk are they drinking?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

LilaLavender wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Highlighter wrote: I watched that and realised for the first time ever how annoying Lilia's voice is and that her behaviour isn't just when she's in her home environment. Inagine what she must be like at school. I know she's smart but with that attutude she must be the most obnoxious kid ever to teach.
I wouldn't be surprised if in the future because of the way she's been taught to behave, a teacher suggests a behavior evaluation and she gets misdiagnosed with ADD because she's never been told to use an indoor voice.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
That's what happened to my younger cousin! Diagnosed with ADHD and put on medication at age 9 just because she is very rude and constantly asking for attention (by yelling loudly or by demanding everyone watches the latest dance/song she learned). I wonder if Lilia has behavioural issues at school? We heard only fairly recently from Chris that the twins have them, I can't imagine Jess would let it get out that her first Princess does.
I feel like she does but Jesss won't admit it. I would love to see a video explaining how she currently disciplines her kids...you know the boys will be disciplined completely different from Princess Lilia and Queen AddAPound

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
PinkTuTu wrote:When Chris was leaving Costco, he made a big speech about how he always returns the cart to the cart return because he used to work @ a grocery store and bringing the carts in was a nightmare. But when they were leaving Lowe's, he just left the cart near their car, which was nowhere near the cart return. WTF!
You dont even see the cart when he is at Lowes?? How do you know where he left it? You see him leave the store, fill th trunk and then the next scene is Jess and the kids at the door.
When they go to Lowe's for a second time, Jess and Chris. For counters or something for the bathroom, he leaves it against a pole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

SillyElephants wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
PinkTuTu wrote:When Chris was leaving Costco, he made a big speech about how he always returns the cart to the cart return because he used to work @ a grocery store and bringing the carts in was a nightmare. But when they were leaving Lowe's, he just left the cart near their car, which was nowhere near the cart return. WTF!
You dont even see the cart when he is at Lowes?? How do you know where he left it? You see him leave the store, fill th trunk and then the next scene is Jess and the kids at the door.
When they go to Lowe's for a second time, Jess and Chris. For counters or something for the bathroom, he leaves it against a pole.

Yup, sorry you are right! They go to Lowes too much lol
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

@14:12 is when he leaves the cart, Jess even admits it in the comments

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Can we make note that on this trip they bought 3 giant tubs of chocolate milk? Can we keep an eye out to see whrn they next mention being out or go to Costco and get some because those tubs should seriously last like a year, even with alot of kids. How much fucking chocolate milk are they drinking?
We know it is the breakfast kick-off drink for the twins every single day and has been for years. Judging from the glasses they are drinking out of, they consume at least 2 cups of the stuff each. I don't know about the other kids but it wouldn't surprise me if Landen does it too since he mimics the twins. It is truly horrifying!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Lyanna wrote:I think Jess going on and on about Addy's weight is an attempt to convince herself that she's fine with it. Obviously it's killing her, her baby girl isn't really girly and won't fit in those ugly outfits she makes Lilia wear. She's like people who tried for years for a boy or a girl and only had the opposite gender, they're always saying stuff like "but seriously I love my boys/girls I wouldn't have it any other way I don't care about having the other gender really it doesn't matter yes we had 2679 kids in hope of having the other gender but really I'm happy with my kids and their gender it doesn't matter to me and really the other gender I was dying for is not even that good I'd rather have my kids the gender they are because that doesn't matter to me I love my boys/girls and I'm soooo proud to be a mom of only boys/girls #lifewithboysonly #lifewithgirlsonly #genderdoesntmatter # behappyloveyourchildrenthewaytheyare "
My MIL lol she had two boys and so badly wanted a girl. Now she has two grandsons lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

olemama wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Can we make note that on this trip they bought 3 giant tubs of chocolate milk? Can we keep an eye out to see whrn they next mention being out or go to Costco and get some because those tubs should seriously last like a year, even with alot of kids. How much fucking chocolate milk are they drinking?
We know it is the breakfast kick-off drink for the twins every single day and has been for years. Judging from the glasses they are drinking out of, they consume at least 2 cups of the stuff each. I don't know about the other kids but it wouldn't surprise me if Landen does it too since he mimics the twins. It is truly horrifying!
Plus for years Jess has stated she does not drink coffee and chocolate milk is her coffee. So she is drinking it too
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

twomommies wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
twomommies wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if in the future because of the way she's been taught to behave, a teacher suggests a behavior evaluation and she gets misdiagnosed with ADD because she's never been told to use an indoor voice.

That's what happened to my younger cousin! Diagnosed with ADHD and put on medication at age 9 just because she is very rude and constantly asking for attention (by yelling loudly or by demanding everyone watches the latest dance/song she learned). I wonder if Lilia has behavioural issues at school? We heard only fairly recently from Chris that the twins have them, I can't imagine Jess would let it get out that her first Princess does.
I feel like she does but Jesss won't admit it. I would love to see a video explaining how she currently disciplines her kids...you know the boys will be disciplined completely different from Princess Lilia and Queen AddAPound

AddAPound, gosh :D
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

LilaLavender wrote:
twomommies wrote:
LilaLavender wrote: That's what happened to my younger cousin! Diagnosed with ADHD and put on medication at age 9 just because she is very rude and constantly asking for attention (by yelling loudly or by demanding everyone watches the latest dance/song she learned). I wonder if Lilia has behavioural issues at school? We heard only fairly recently from Chris that the twins have them, I can't imagine Jess would let it get out that her first Princess does.

AddAPound, gosh :D
It's like that toddler sized baby gains a pound every week!!

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

olemama wrote:
Can you imagine the sugar crashes in that house?? Holy crap. Kids don't freaking need energy from sugar to wake up, jess. Stop giving it to your kids like coffee. And Landon with Mountain Dew... aka pure sugar with the most caffeine content of any soda. She's unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lmk »

gemmie wrote:
olemama wrote:
Can you imagine the sugar crashes in that house?? Holy crap. Kids don't freaking need energy from sugar to wake up, jess. Stop giving it to your kids like coffee. And Landon with Mountain Dew... aka pure sugar with the most caffeine content of any soda. She's unbelievable.

Did she really give Landed Mountain Dew ain't the kid like three I wasn't allowed that stuff till I was a lot older and even then in moderation
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Lmk wrote:
gemmie wrote:
olemama wrote: We know it is the breakfast kick-off drink for the twins every single day and has been for years. Judging from the glasses they are drinking out of, they consume at least 2 cups of the stuff each. I don't know about the other kids but it wouldn't surprise me if Landen does it too since he mimics the twins. It is truly horrifying!

Did she really give Landed Mountain Dew ain't the kid like three I wasn't allowed that stuff till I was a lot older and even then in moderation
yes a huge bottle in the backseat of the van after they finished their gourmet meal at Texas Roadhouse

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"EVERYTHING needs to be ripped out." Recap

Chris has Landen, Caden, and Addie at Costco (currently in the car but parked in the parking lot) and Landen is smacking Caden with no (shown) discipline, just a monotone mention. Great parenting! Landen mentions that Tommy is sick and Chris gives an update - he's been drinking his Pedialyte and eating and doing better. There's some quick Costco footage and then they show Addie in the way too small car seat...seriously, I know switching car seats between cars is a pain in the ass, but PUT YOUR FUCKING CHILD (especially the one you almost lost 6 months ago due to negligence!) IN A SEAT THAT FITS! Anyway, Chris loads up his purchases and the kids in the car and takes the cart back to the cart corral. He proceeds to talk about how he used to be a cart pusher in a store and how people would leave their carts everywhere (*cough foreshadowing cough*), then he got promoted and got to stay inside in the AC, blah blah blah borrrringgggggg.
They go to Lowe's and a previously fussy Addie has now fallen asleep, but of course genius Daddy Chris decides to put the car seat on top of the cart (it's seriously taking all I have not to scream while my kid is asleep ). They get buckets, a spray gun, and extra hose. Caden and Landen return from taking Landen to the bathroom and Chris says that's the best part of having older kids. Oy...anyway, they're getting the cabinets stained, so he bought a sprayer so they can do the garage door and cabinets in the bathroom. They load up everything from Lowe's to go home and in the next shot, we see they have a "Ring" doorbell (one of those video doorbells I think?).
Jess asks what Chris got, then changes the question and asks how many unnecessary things he got. The kids help bring things into the house and Jess takes a minute to talk about Kyson and how he is athletic ("jumping, doing handstands") and Kyson does a pretty decent headstand. Jess times him to see how long he can do it and he goes for about 40 seconds (set to Jeopardy! music lol). Jess debates taking Kyson out of gymnastics and putting him in a tumbling class. Lilia does the splits and shows off more flexibility. Kyson and Landen take turns climbing and jumping over Jess.
Chris removes the shower door that they apparently hated and some sort of corner shower caddy. Jess takes the camera and shows off Lilia's horrendous outfit with the poofy pink skirt and large pink bow and calls her a "diva," then tries to explain the concept of "diva" to Lilia but fails miserably. Her shoes are from Payless, which Jess proceeds to go on and on about since she has "always" shopped there and they had good deals with a store closure.
Jess shows off a dumpster they've had for "like forever" because of where they are constantly remodeling. Apparently, Lilia has developed an attitude and Jess says her teenage years are "coming early." If it was a real problem, she wouldn't talk about it all casual in the vlog, but it's something Jess has been noticing.
Kaden is writing names of members of his family. Jess is "blown away" that her kids are "growing up and learning"...uhhh...anyway, Kaden writes more and spells Kyson's name and "mom" (the latter with help from Lilia). Jess tells Kaden how impressed she is and that seems to make him happy.
Alyna is painting Kaden's nails outside. Jess and Chris go to "their second home" AKA Lowe's...again...to get paint. They are "almost done" with the kitchen renovation and all they have to do is have the cabinets stained, which is happening in the first week of September. Next up is the bathroom renovation. She wants to paint the bathroom cabinets white, but is unsure. They're apparently taking Landen, Tommy (those poor people shopping at Lowe's are gonna get the stomach bug!), and Addie while the other kids stay with Janell. The next shot has them walking out of Lowe's with an empty cart, but they have to go back the next day for a quote. They wanted to change out the countertops in their bathroom, but possibly not the kids' bathroom, and update little things. In order to do what they want to do, Lowe's said they'd have to hire a contractor and have everything ripped out because the house had custom-made "everything." They're going to talk to a contractor the next day and have him explain what their options are. Jess doesn't want to pay ridiculous amounts of money...honey this is why you don't settle for a fugly outdated house and get what you want!!! Anyway, Chris hilariously leaves the shopping cart by a nearby pole after his talk from earlier and they go home.
Caden, Lilia, and Alyna come out dressed as the opposite genders and have names for themselves (I can't make out Alyna's but Lilia is "Jackson" and Caden is "Ashley"...awkwardddd lol).
Jess sits the kids down in the living room and tells them that some "fam" mail came in and she wants them to open it. Tommy says it's because he's handsome (how did that kid come from Chris?!). She shows off letters and presents from "WackyFamilyVlogs." They read a letter from a 15 year old who has stage 2 lymphoma (cancer), then another letter and a stacking ring toy for Addie. Jess expresses a lot of happiness and sentiment for the letters and things people sent.
Jess ends the vlog after the kids are in bed.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Momma8683
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momma8683 »

I have been lurking for a few weeks and decided to finally join. I could no longer contain my thoughts! Did they seriously just take this poor child out after being so sick? I just can't imagine doing that at all to any of my kids. And her house is just.....no words. I have 6 kids my self, all have the the same daddy who is my husband we just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary been together for 15 years. She makes me feel like super mom lol
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Momma8683 wrote:I have been lurking for a few weeks and decided to finally join. I could no longer contain my thoughts! Did they seriously just take this poor child out after being so sick? I just can't imagine doing that at all to any of my kids. And her house is just.....no words. I have 6 kids my self, all have the the same daddy who is my husband we just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary been together for 15 years. She makes me feel like super mom lol
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and 6 kids!! Yes, you are a super mom!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

it must KILL Messica to have Lilia wear those pajamas[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 8ee03d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Momma8683
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momma8683 »

olemama wrote:
Momma8683 wrote:I have been lurking for a few weeks and decided to finally join. I could no longer contain my thoughts! Did they seriously just take this poor child out after being so sick? I just can't imagine doing that at all to any of my kids. And her house is just.....no words. I have 6 kids my self, all have the the same daddy who is my husband we just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary been together for 15 years. She makes me feel like super mom lol
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and 6 kids!! Yes, you are a super mom!
Thank you!
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I'm a little late, but it bothered me as well that Chris made the comment in the vlog before that he always puts the cart away, but in the last one, left it in a HANDICAP PARKING SPOT. If they're in a wheelchair or something, they can't get out easily to move it.
Also handicap parking stalls are so close to the doors; therefore, Chris is a lazy ball of lard

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Jess sits the kids down in the living room and tells them that some "fam" mail came in and she wants them to open it. Tommy says it's because he's handsome (how did that kid come from Chris?!).

Both T & C got their mother's good genes imo

Return to “JesssFam”