Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Still begging for free stuff I see.....
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

What an absolute joke!!! Shes updated her babylist and its even more pathetic crap than before. Door knobs, crib sets, bunch of outfits and shoes the kid wont fit in long... YOUVE DONE THIS 3 TIMES REBECCA YOU KNOW YOU DONT NEED THAT MUCH STUFF.

Ps, be a damn mother and buy your own diapers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

I am still trying to figure out who plans a pregnancy when they can't even afford the bare minimum DIAPERS and CLOTHES. I mean c'mon! What is so wrong with second hand stuff when you can't afford to buy new??!!??? Why beg on every single one of the pictures you post that someone buys YOUR baby that YOU planned stuff like an idiot? Her and Tayler's parenting makes me cringe.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Gerber zip up onsies, a pack n play, some diaper, some wipes and a boob... you're good to go. Babies aren't going to care, lol!
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She added a crap ton of stuff!! It seems like she's just adding the most girliest items she can find. Why does she need a 300 pink halo limited edition?? Plus extra mattress and newborn insert. A lot of the items she has are not necessary items. I hope no one buys her anything. She has expensive items on the list and it goes on forever. So greedy. "Oh here is my registry, you don't have to buy anything but it will help me out a lot" shut the hell up Rebecca.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Looks like she is saying both her older kids are special needs. No Becca, it's called lazy parenting and not working with them. Didn't she say the oldest was a genius a year or so ago??? If she would actually get off the couch and focus on them and talk to them they would learn something or even if she would stop popping them out every other year so she can focus on the kids she already has. Now she'll have 4 kids that she will claim are special needs all because she won't spend a minute with them. Funny how when she was with her mom the kids were actually learning something because her mom would work with them. Too lazy to work with her kids but has enough energy to make them lol. For the love of the rest of your children and the teachers that have to work extra hard with them to teach them because you are too lazy to please get your tubes tied after this one and don't make an excuse like you did last time.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

This is so bad lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 45ce12.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

berrybitch wrote:This is so bad lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 45ce12.jpg[/img]

I took a screen shot of this as well and was just about to post it. We all have those days where we feed our kid a crappy meal but I would never post it. That fact that she posted it shows she really thinks she did a good job with the meal. If she is proud of this meal I would be scared to see what else she feeds them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

berrybitch wrote:This is so bad lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 45ce12.jpg[/img]

What the actual hell??? The cookie is the biggest thing on the plate poor kids

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

We eat out a lot and I don't always feed my kids the healthiest of meals but we have had those fries before and they usually get browner as they bake. Those fries look like they were still frosted a little (or cold) and I don't understand the point of breaking the cookie apart when the two that were eating that are 5 and almost 3. Then she gave them what? 10 green beans and a deviled eggs. Then she said that Emrys only eats breakfast bars, mixed vegetables, and juice and that he can't eat very well due to him only having 6 teeth. That is very untrue as I have been introducing my baby to different foods since she has been 6 months. Our youngest are close in age and have close to the same amount of teeth and mine eats everything I eat and perfectly fine. She was still feeding Asher baby food out of the jar at 2.

On another note: Why did she buy Cora a crib when Emrys still has a crib and supposedly co sleeps with them. I guess they just wanted a reason to throw money away and then beg for handouts from followers. Who buys $12 baby headbands and then whine on social media that they still don't have everything for the baby and could use clothes and diapers????? Most of your followers are 14 with no job or mother's themselves that have children to buy for so why should that spoil the FOURTH kid that YOU planned????
juneau13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by juneau13 »

I had to stop following her.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Champagne taste on a beer budget.

:love2:
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Of course she has a PO box
Whotiesyourshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whotiesyourshoes »

They have already outgrown that house. She has no where to put all of those kids. She knows as well as anyone she won't princess to share a nursery. Now she's got the two older boys in both rooms. I'm still willing to bet when princess Cora Lynn, baby girl, miracle baby, the wanted one gets here she will try to shove all three boys in one room. Of course in a few years you're not going to want a girl and boy sharing a room. Then what Becca? They are too wreckless with money to even save money for a bigger place
juneau13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by juneau13 »

So she got two kittens. She shouldnt even be nesr cat litter so I wonder how she will manage that one. Also, who has time for two baby kittens when you have almost 4!!! Kids!!! I have a feeling she will get rid of them. She only got them for the mice she has again.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

...can't afford diapers for new baby or clothes that fit for Asher... but can afford two kittens, getting your hair done, and bows/ clothes from online boutiques... priorities..
littleme418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littleme418 »

I feel like she never films the middle son...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Now she's fostering kittens who are flea infested.. those kids are going to have fleas all over them :(
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I stopped following her awhile ago. I just check on here every now & then to see how messed up she is, hoping she'd get better. She obviously has mental problems or
Is slow. I think she also is a compulsive liar.

Im disgusted at what she fed those kids.
What have another baby and get 2 kittens when you are fLat broke and receiving money and food stamps from the government.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Freaksngeeks wrote:I stopped following her awhile ago. I just check on here every now & then to see how messed up she is, hoping she'd get better. She obviously has mental problems or
Is slow. I think she also is a compulsive liar.

Im disgusted at what she fed those kids.
What have another baby and get 2 kittens when you are fLat broke and receiving money and food stamps from the government.
Apparently now she has 5 kittens.. 2 are hers and 3 she is fostering..
When I see what she feeds the boys it takes everything in me not to say something.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”