E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by shortstop »

Mannn I though you were joking with the whole tender comment. Seriously lol.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

emilyk16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d36063.png[/img] The kids were tender today. I'm dying ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg. Someone please comment back and @ her and say, "Awww. You should add some carrots and potatoes in with them." She'll do that scrunchy face and be like, "Huuuuh? Jaaaar-reeehhhd. What does this mean?! Carrots and potatoes aren't fun???"
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

lily_moon wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 502e51.png[/img]

Ellie looks ...."slow"

Does she look like Aspyn to you guys in this picture? Aspyn always does that weird upward face thing

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

emilyk16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d36063.png[/im] The kids were tender today. I'm dying ImageImage

I thought you were joking. what the actual eff
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I was just coming to talk about the tender children. Lmaooooo she's such a nitwit!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I giggled at Cullen going to the grocery and buying tons of food, they know Ellie doesn't have shit and they would starve!
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I can picture Katie's reaction to the tender comment. I really think Cullen and Jared like one another/are long distance friends but there's no way Katie doesn't get irritated with how dumb Ellie is!

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I recently had a friend text me and call my dog that recently passed away tender. That is the first time I've heard anyone in real life use that phrase! I really dislike it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In Bonnie's latest vlog (5:50 mark) Ellie does not look happy at all. She is holding her phone and seems agitated while hanging with her siblings back stage. If that is the attitude she had around fans, I can totally see it rubbing people the wrong way.

She also tweeted about the shipping comments yesterday. That's great she realizes the kids are just toddlers and that the dating comments need to stop, but does she not realize she helped encourage them up to this point with similar talk?
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

HelloSweetie wrote:In Bonnie's latest vlog (5:50 mark) Ellie does not look happy at all. She is holding her phone and seems agitated while hanging with her siblings back stage. If that is the attitude she had around fans, I can totally see it rubbing people the wrong way.

She also tweeted about the shipping comments yesterday. That's great she realizes the kids are just toddlers and that the dating comments need to stop, but does she not realize she helped encourage them up to this point with similar talk?
I agree it's great she doesn't approve of that. But like you said, they encourage these comments. Just look at Jared's caption. Their followers are very young, what do they expect? As a side note, Jackson is the cutest kid and kind to all people. Is Jared really surprised?
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

More tender children... Exquisite. Pretty sure I only know that term from televangelists or big box mega churches, who go on and on about the lord's "tender mercies." Well, except for meat, which is sometimes tenderized.

I was flipping though a book collection yesterday, and came across some old VC Andrews paperbacks - the kind with a little window cut of from the front cover, so you can see only the main character in what's often a family photo. Ellie looks a lot like she belongs on that cover. Frail with crazy eyes. Traumatic origin story is part of that series, but I feel confident that Ellie could easily revamp her image to remind us all of her struggles.

Someone really does need to mail that girl a thesaurus. Ideally one from the "For Dummies" line.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

I don't want to give them a view today and I'm mad that they are trying to cash in on the "back to school" train when they don't have kids in real school. Anyone want to provide a quick summary on today's vlog?

Didn't watch yesterday's either because I don't really care for any of their YT friends.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:I don't want to give them a view today and I'm mad that they are trying to cash in on the "back to school" train when they don't have kids in real school. Anyone want to provide a quick summary on today's vlog?

Didn't watch yesterday's either because I don't really care for any of their YT friends.
It was just an ad for shoes pretending to be a regular video.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I just watched Cullen and Katie's vlog (just because it popped up) and I really noted how much more relaxed/happy Gaines seems to be with Jackson than with Ollie. Also, is it normal for parents to constantly ask, "Dude! Are you so excited?" all the time to their preschoolers? Bryan, Jared, and Cullen all seem to do it. What is the child supposed to say?
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

emilyk16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d36063.png[/img] The kids were tender today. I'm dying ImageImage

I get total "witch from Hansel and Gretel" vibes when she calls the children tender lol

Pink65
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pink65 »

I tend to notice random things... did anyone catch what was all over Ellie's sheets[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 36827c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pink65
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pink65 »

Posted before I finished my thought sorry! Why would you lay in bed with a friend when you have stains all over them. Kinda looked like it was just on that side Ellie was on but still! I would be so embarrassed!!

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Pink65 wrote:I tend to notice random things... did anyone catch what was all over Ellie's sheets[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 36827c.jpg[/img]

I noticed that...EWWWWW!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^ that is beyond disgusting.

Also, it looks like she has a digital thermometer or pregnancy test tucked in there as well.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Wtf are those stains???? Is it blood???

Return to “Ellie and Jared”