True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Unread post by lovethispage »

Sneak peek for whats in store for tomorrow's vlog on Snap

We'll get double the fun since the Binghams will have a vlog as well

They've got a gigantic slip and slide set up and you can see CRAP in her black one piece in the background

It's my best guess that she'll go down the slide with Mr. Mountable and get all tangled up with him. It looks like a really long slide so she'll have several opportunities to mount him on the way down.

Some of you have mentioned she's getting a belly and has some muffin tops going on. If these are not apparent she clearly has one of those miracle swimsuits on.

It's going to be a late night for her and Mr. Mountable tonight as they will be up till the wee hours collaborating on what to put in the vlog. I can just hear Mrs. Mountable in the background at around 2am "Tell that twit to use her own drone footage"

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

I decided to do a quick scan of posts before I go to bed. Saw the picture of Tyson in precious snarks. Screamed. Nightmares! Why would you want that out in the world? If he ever has to get a real job (ha ha ha), does he want those out there? I'd be mortified. I don't get these people.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I just don't understand the relationship between the Binghams and the Grifters. I struggle with Bingham dad's ADDD behaviour but I see him as an intelligent and kind man. And I don't know what Mindy could possibly have in common with Ashhat. She is such a genuinely nice and kind person and very intelligent as well. So Bingham dad has nothing in common with Tyler and Mindy has nothing in common with Asshat. Very baffling.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:
lovethispage wrote:
BumblebeeBubbles wrote:Someone asked a couple days ago about being stuck in adolescence and why it happens. I had to go back to my therapy classes but I found what I was looking for.

Tell me this isn't scary. 7 ways you know if someone is stuck in adolescence: (not all were applicable).

1. You want your food instantly and throw a fit of you have to wait, share, or take time to make food. Take out and easy grab food is your go-to

2. You refuse to do chores - even washing up a cereal bowl is too much effort for some so there’s no way they’re going to wash up multiple pots, pans and baking trays.

3. You eat retro foods from your childhood - potato smiley faces, spaghetti hoops and turkey dinosaurs are all making a comeback because a) they’re delicious, b) we’re nostalgic, and c) they tend to involve little cooking. You talk of family recipes and memories of food and family.

6. You stay up too late - even though you know you have to get up and go in the morning. Your responsibilities suffer as a result. You seem very good at forgetting that every night. Just one more scroll through Instagram…

7. You fall in love quickly - puppy love isn’t just for puppies and it turns out you don’t stop getting crushes once you leave your teenage years behind. Only now instead of passing notes in the classroom you’re trying to charm your beloved by flirting, teasing, or goofing off acting like you did when you were a teen. If married, your spouse might be caught off guard by your flirtations with others.

Um - YES!!!
That was me that asked. Scary/funny how it describes Asswit. Thanks for posting!
There is also some interesting research on dating "seriously" in early adolescence and how it can result in being stunted at that age. The number one reason, which would make sense, is trauma of some type at that age. (Particularly sexual abuse). But there are indicators that dating seriously before the age of 15-16 can create permanent fixation at that stage of life. Research appears to indicate that this might be because the adolescent brain needs constant stimulation, constant input to form the adolescents view of the world. Parents should encourage lots of friends with different perspectives, group dating, and exposure to as much as the world feasible for an adolescent to make good long-term decisions on who they are and what they want to be.

Clearly this as well describes CRAP and her adolescent brain. Thanks for posting :love2:
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Seems the Greedners worm their way into a lot of lives. FatAss claims he talks to Adam Busby every day......now, they are "courting" the couple on Rattled. With the Binghams, seems the Binghams had to
buy their way into sharing whatever with the Greedy ones. With Drones. Met in a park and gave Lipshit and the Glob drones. Just like that....BFF!!!!

Hanging out with the Greedners has turned me off from ever watching the B's vlog.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Fat Load is on IG live his hair is not only standing on end vertically but now horizontally as well. He's blaming his freak show hairdo on the his 4 biological units. He's saying that they held on to his hair while they went down the slip and slide today and as a result of this activity his hair ended up this way.

Yeah right and I'm really the queen of England.

I think he styled it for us.

It wasn't sticking out sideways earlier on snap.

Methinks he's a liar...

:FU:
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

qsauntiem wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:So skimming through A's blog someone posted, I see the happy couple is celebrating their 12th anniversary this Saturday, I'm sure a big night out is planned, I wonder who will be babysitting for Asshat & the Tubby Tyrant ??
I don't really think they'll go out. It's so obvious how much they love a quiet evening at home--just staying in, no social media, having a nice home-cooked meal and spending quality time with their miracles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That was good.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

lovethispage wrote:Fat Load is on IG live his hair is not only standing on end vertically but now horizontally as well. He's blaming his freak show hairdo on the his 4 biological units. He's saying that they held on to his hair while they went down the slip and slide today and as a result of this activity his hair ended up this way.

Yeah right and I'm really the queen of England.

I think he styled it for us.

It wasn't sticking out sideways earlier on snap.

Methinks he's a liar...

:FU:
But seriously, you could be the queen of England. lol
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

I tried to post from my phone and it has disappeared. I think the Binghams use the Greedners for views. They really don't need them anymore, but how do you get rid of them? Mindy could recommend discipline. Clearly the Binghams don't watch their vlogs. They don't invite them to birthday parties, or to their home. Assley wan't invited to her girls lunch.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Krouton wrote:I tried to post from my phone and it has disappeared. I think the Binghams use the Greedners for views. They really don't need them anymore, but how do you get rid of them? Mindy could recommend discipline. Clearly the Binghams don't watch their vlogs. They don't invite them to birthday parties, or to their home. Assley wan't invited to her girls lunch.

I guess it's a "work" relationship
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

lovethispage wrote:Sneak peek for whats in store for tomorrow's vlog on Snap

We'll get double the fun since the Binghams will have a vlog as well

They've got a gigantic slip and slide set up and you can see CRAP in her black one piece in the background

It's my best guess that she'll go down the slide with Mr. Mountable and get all tangled up with him. It looks like a really long slide so she'll have several opportunities to mount him on the way down.

Some of you have mentioned she's getting a belly and has some muffin tops going on. If these are not apparent she clearly has one of those miracle swimsuits on.

It's going to be a late night for her and Mr. Mountable tonight as they will be up till the wee hours collaborating on what to put in the vlog. I can just hear Mrs. Mountable in the background at around 2am "Tell that twit to use her own drone footage"

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Golly Gosh! I'm quivering with excited anticipation!

CRAP getting all tangled up with Mr Mountable on the water slide!

Bliss!

lovethispage, I had to get a tissue to wipe the laughing tears from my eyes upon reading your titillating overview of 2 (yay! TWO) vlogs to snark. Thank you.
:rofl:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Your welcome Sophie. It's the very least I could do for a snarking sister who always leaves me in a hysteria of laughter <3
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Apparently the Greedners did a live feed with Ally & Josh last night asking T&A for advice on how to travel with children, Ally & Josh are traveling to New York today, are they going to be on GMA? I could not get it to play on my phone
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Sisteroo wrote:Apparently the Greedners did a live feed with Ally & Josh last night asking T&A for advice on how to travel with children, Ally & Josh are traveling to New York today, are they going to be on GMA? I could not get it to play on my phone
I did not watch all of the live feed I may go back and watch it this morning but yes they are suppose to be on GMA. T$A explained away the bad behavior of the quads on Access Hollywood like they have never done this before but then she says by the end it was like "Hey this is our life" We all know the quads are feral the majority of the time. The days we rarely see them in the v'logs are probably days by the time she has edited all the bad behavior out there is nothing left to post.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

More like experts in ditching your kids and travelling without them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They have travelled twice in almost 3 years anywhere with those kids and the only reason they came both times was they were made too bring them bahaha they are have such big heads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Does TLC require Ally & Josh to suck up to the Greedners? If not, why are they doing it? Makes me think they aren't exactly as portrayed on Rattled.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Howlin17 wrote:Does TLC require Ally & Josh to suck up to the Greedners? If not, why are they doing it? Makes me think they aren't exactly as portrayed on Rattled.

I know I'm in the minority but I just get the feeling the Aly and Josh are attention whores like the Greedners. There is just something about them that makes me think they aren't as genuine as they are portrayed on Rattled. Maybe I'm just jaded because I know how Rattled portrayed/portrays T&A and it's the opposite of their regular life. But there is just something I don't like about A&J.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WARNING Todays 27:37 minute v'log contains 25 minutes of Trashley with her mouth open and screeching louder than ever.
Giant water slide at Stephanie Revelli (not sure how they spell it) it is the same place they took the FF for their 2.5 birthday and Trashley pointed out that it was indeed one big yard and Stephanie's mother is the daughter of Charles Schultz (we knew that) To be honest the slide looked like it was a lot of fun but not something the toddlers would go down by themselves. Not a lot of v'logging of the girls mainly the adults going down the slide.
I have never seen such expressionless children. Anyone ever seen the show, Children of the corn? I did notice that after the dye in the red Popsicles kicked in Scarlett was able to run up the hill
Again I warn you to turn down the sound unless you want your ears to bleed.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just compared the Bingham's v'log to the Greedners and it was a world of difference. When I was young we used homemade slip and slides and all the neighborhood kids had hours of fun.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”