BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

may8675

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by may8675 »

Looks like they weren't able to convince eans mom to keep the kids overnight like they wanted

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by smom12 »

may8675 wrote:Looks like they weren't able to convince eans mom to keep the kids overnight like they wanted

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
hahahaha GOOD. Maybe she sees the unfairness in it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Perhaps she thought the cannolis she bought would make them keep the kids lol.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

My mom would light my ass up if I constantly left the kids behind to go to these places.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Someone in the new vlog asked if they were going to get a new place so Karla can have her own room.....uuuuh yeah not like Nolynn will need wheelchair access or anything. Her minions are just as dumb as her. They see her currently favoring Karbala so they do the same. Monkey see monkey do.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Did some shit go down with B and Eans mom? B never goes to drop off and pick up the kids from her house. Does she ever get to see Carlow?
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Shut the front door! This bitch only went to Asheville for the DAY?! I thought they were staying overnight. And they left when the sun was up and got back when the sun was up. It's 2 hours one way from her house. That means they spent 4 hours driving. I'm assuming they left around 9am at the earliest & got back by 6pm. So they spent maybe 4 hours there? That's ridiculous. They should've taken the kids. All they did was stop at the damn visitor center and go eat lunch at the worst brewery there. What a freaking waste. She most definitely could've left Harlow if they were only gone for the afternoon. I'm COMPLETELY convinced that she and Ean avoid spending alone time together now.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She's an asshole. They really only went for the day and couldnt be bothered to bring the kids??? Why did they bring Harlow then? I domt even think I can watch the vlog... What an ass.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

According to her, it would be so so SO hard to take all 3 kids when in reality they were only there for a maximum of like 4-5 hours? Not even a whole day?
I swear I thought they were staying overnight, that I would kind of understand if they only brought Harlow. The kids would have had a blast but she couldn't be bothered because B didn't want HER birthday ruined.
Bitch. It's your 24th birthday, literally no cares and it's not a big deal.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

She's thinking about opening a "Instagram shop" to sell some of Carlos clothes to her subscribers that she's A) never worn or B) only wore a few times because she doesn't want to donate it.

This girl.... so much face palm right now.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Britxo wrote:She's thinking about opening a "Instagram shop" to sell some of Carlos clothes to her subscribers that she's A) never worn or B) only wore a few times because she doesn't want to donate it.

She seriously pisses me off so much. Why buy so much shit in the first place?!??!??!??!?

And wtf at her saying "I hate to just donate it since she's never worn them or only worn them once"?!

Greedy ass bitch. She can't do anything selfless, of course she has to try and make a profit off of her subscribers once again. Sickening.

Plus sorry but if I wanted to buy old navy's entire collection I would just go to the store......
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She tweeted that she's doing a juice cleanse in a couple days hahahahahaha. Could she be anymore obvious about why she dropped breastfeeding..?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Blackswan wrote:
dazzled wrote:Image
I'm going to pass out
LMFAO!!!
I don't get the joke. Can someone explain? I feel I am missing something....?
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I am literally so annoyed with her snapchat story. Are you serious, B?? "I don't to donate them because they're in good condition." Britney. Donation is not a synonym for trash. You aren't only supposed to donate something when it is completely worn out and useless. If anything, the people who would receive it are in desperate need of baby clothes in good condition or would love a few pieced of cute clothing for their children that they cannot otherwise afford. It is honestly so disgusting to me that she wouldn't take the opportunity to donate those clothes so some women could get some really good quality clothing for their children. She doesn't need anymore money. She needs to do some soul searching.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I usually am a Britney supporter. Lately not so much with all the shit about leaving her kids behind.
Anyways, she said that she didn't want to donate all of harlows clothes. WHY? There are so many women out there that could use some decent baby shit, but no, greedy Brit wants to make a dime off of her followers. That's just bad taste. No way.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And here I've been doing it all wrong, donating ALL my unused clothing, when I could have been selling it along because they were hardly or ever worn! How silly of me!

FACE PALM.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Britxo wrote:She's thinking about opening a "Instagram shop" to sell some of Carlos clothes to her subscribers that she's A) never worn or B) only wore a few times because she doesn't want to donate it.

That is funny. I accidentally followed a few of these not knowing what they were. These kinds of places are insane. Selling things that are used with a huge markup. You can buy new clothes for that! I am sure she has seen how much $$ these places seem to bring in. I think Shaylee did one of them at one point. Take note Brit...didn't work out well for her either!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Can someone please tweet her lol.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was on kkandbabyj's forum and is that true that keren recently stopped breastfeeding? Britney really is obsessed with following her every move...
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I had to create an account once I seen the clothes comments! If she thinks she can sell that stuff for anymore than $7-10 she's insane. She's always saying she never buys the stuff from old navy if it's not on sale, how she justifies is. Lol watch her try to say something retails for $32.50 and request $20 knowing she paid no more than $13 after sales and coupons

Return to “Britneyandbaby”