E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by winniewise »

Yeah that definitely looks like blood in her sheets. I wouldn't put it past her to wake up with a bloody nose and wipe it on the sheets.

I guess it could also be make up. I could also see her using the sheets to wipe her tears away and getting makeup on the sheets.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Those sheets are disgusting. I imagine the house is a lot like Ellie herself. It probably looks clean, but is actually anything but. You couldn't pay me to stay there, and I bet Cullen and Katie didn't want to either. It was just good for business ;)
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

If they weren't devout Mormons, I'd think that was coffee, because there is nothing better than coffee in bed on the weekends. But, they are, and even if I did accidentally spill coffee on my sheets, I'd wash them afterwards. Ellie is gross.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Those are nasty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Even if it is blood, and those are stains, then I'm sorry throw them away or tear them up for rags!

That doesn't look like just a few spots of blood to me.... that's gross. If you look closely it's everywhere, and there are stains on the bottom sheet she's laying in as well. Turn that around so the stains are hidden at the foot of the bed.

She's just gross. Think of how she's always telling guests they can sleep in her bed.... no thanks! (Wonder if this is why Jennifer stays at Bonnie's).
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

New topic....

I can't tell if this is just an issue I would have or not, but does it bother anyone else that E&J built fences that are not private? They vlog in their yard all the time, and that is definitely their choice, but the neighbours have a right to their own privacy, especially when in their backyard! This would drive me crazy as a neighbour, and I would feel very intruded on.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 30d777.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9e2750.png[/img]

I also wouldn't be comfortable knowing the neighbours could sit and watch my kid running around in his underwear.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

HelloSweetie wrote:New topic....

I can't tell if this is just an issue I would have or not, but does it bother anyone else that E&J built fences that are not private? They vlog in their yard all the time, and that is definitely their choice, but the neighbours have a right to their own privacy, especially when in their backyard! This would drive me crazy as a neighbour, and I would feel very intruded on.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 30d777.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9e2750.png[/img]

I also wouldn't be comfortable knowing the neighbours could sit and watch my kid running around in his underwear.
That's a good point. I honestly haven't thought about it before but it would definitely bug me if I was their neighbor. I know we all have to deal with neighbors and people in general, but their neighbors didn't ask for that. I feel like people shouldn't have to worry about things like this in their own home or yard. I'm sure Ellie just wanted that fence for looks and didn't even consider her neighbors.

On another note...have they ever discussed if they're going to put something on the outside of the hobbit hole? It's a huge eyesore to me.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Jackson was so cute in Cullen and Katie's vlog today. It's nice to see him just talking and being sweet without anyone interrupting him. Unless E+J have started showing Jackson more since I stopped watching.. which I doubt, considering most of the thumbnails consist of Ellie now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:I was just coming to talk about the tender children. Lmaooooo she's such a nitwit!
Only the witch in Hansel and Gretel calls children "tender". Oh, wait.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kittypurry wrote:
emilyk16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d36063.png[/img] The kids were tender today. I'm dying ImageImage

I get total "witch from Hansel and Gretel" vibes when she calls the children tender lol

OMG-- I didn't see your comment before I made mine. Great minds...

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:I don't want to give them a view today and I'm mad that they are trying to cash in on the "back to school" train when they don't have kids in real school. Anyone want to provide a quick summary on today's vlog?

Didn't watch yesterday's either because I don't really care for any of their YT friends.

it was an ad for sneakers. They shot it a little bit ago. Jackson was great in it. It was so funny when he grabbed the rope and took off.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e7abf1.png[/img]

Umm what? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

Shorty02 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e7abf1.png[/img]

Umm what? Lol

What in the actual fuck... seriously ew.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lindseytssmcgs wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e7abf1.png[/img]

Umm what? Lol

What in the actual fuck... seriously ew.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Great. Thanks for ruining peanut butter.

Gross.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Full of little nuts fo' sho

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That is so gross.

bryoniemitchell
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bryoniemitchell »

So I was browsing my twitter and noticed Jared had mentioned Katie and Cullen in a tweet. So naturally I followed the link to Katie's twitter and it appears Jared mentioned the wrong katie!

I've tried to link pictures but can't do it

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

DId anyone catch all the gross stains on their bed at 11:40 after Ellie watched the Bachelorette?

YUCK. DIRTY PEOPLE!
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

HelloSweetie wrote:New topic....

They even let Jackson run around in the front yard in his underwear, they don't care, it's so stupid.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Those sheets are so nasty! You know it's because she blew her nose in their sheets. She's admitted to it before and it's right by her head. How hard is it to use tissues???

I will say that gross habit is an example why it's a good idea to live together first or at least sleep together first. Do you think if they were dating and Ellie blew her nose in his sheets, that Jared would still date her? I hope not.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”