Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

E_8
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by E_8 »

LOL almost EVERY comment on the first page of the newest video is about how Symphony whines and cries too much and how Sam and Nia baby her. One was about how Nia clearly favors Symphony over the other 2 kids. Can't wait to hear their response to it in tomorrow's vlog...not.
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

vesti wrote:I haven't seen the video but...if there were two middle seats together, why couldn't the adults split up? Like Sam could sit with his favorite child, and Nia could be stuck with symphony and baby Chucky
why would they do that
that makes too much sense

haven't watched their videos in forever

i think that having this career just got to their heads. i believe that when they booked the tickets, they just thought "oh it's ok we are verified on twitter so american airlines will see our tweets and they would NEVER let our cute children sit in different areas of the plane because they don't want bad publicity" maybe they hoped they would be upgraded to first class or something

also why is CVX live in such a big place? shouldn't it be more intimate so it appears bigger? i don't know if how they had it is a good thing or not, i mean i've been to san diego comic con a zillion times and it's a NIGHTMARE to get into places & move around, but it felt so lively. judging by S&N's recent video, CVX seems quiet & sad. idk. reminds of the tumblr convention
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Symphony cries, they baby her, Sam thinks he's the most amazing man on the planet, Nia needs to see she's married to a psycho, Juliet looks super creepy and Abram is the most normal kid there. The End.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

priestess wrote:
vesti wrote:I haven't seen the video but...if there were two middle seats together, why couldn't the adults split up? Like Sam could sit with his favorite child, and Nia could be stuck with symphony and baby Chucky
why would they do that
that makes too much sense

haven't watched their videos in forever

i think that having this career just got to their heads. i believe that when they booked the tickets, they just thought "oh it's ok we are verified on twitter so american airlines will see our tweets and they would NEVER let our cute children sit in different areas of the plane because they don't want bad publicity" maybe they hoped they would be upgraded to first class or something

also why is CVX live in such a big place? shouldn't it be more intimate so it appears bigger? i don't know if how they had it is a good thing or not, i mean i've been to san diego comic con a zillion times and it's a NIGHTMARE to get into places & move around, but it felt so lively. judging by S&N's recent video, CVX seems quiet & sad. idk. reminds of the tumblr convention

Yes definitely had a depressing vibe. And Sam and Nia's interaction with so little people just drive it home how out of the loop and unliked they are. The whole thing was really weird.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

E_8 wrote:Haven't been watching at all lately. It's getting harder and harder to stomach this family. But I've been reading here and I may have to go back and hate watch the vlog about the flight. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised by anything I'm seeing here. Classic "holier than thou" selfish behavior.
Me either. I used to like or be interested in the parts with Nia and kids and skip through the Sam parts. It wasnt everyday now it's all so fake and over the top and unwatchable.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Sam enjoys posting thumbnails where he knows people will hate on him or his kids so that their loyal "Fan Basic" can defend him. In a weird way it makes him feel like he's the RULER or MASTER of something and it's disgusting. Even for their "comment of the day" they always pick someone who's defending them so that they don't seem like they are doing it themselves. Nia always make stupid faces when Sam is speaking of themselves like they are such a genuine family - they clearly aren't and one day those kids are going to have a breakdown from all the embarrassment!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

How many time are they going to say Symphony was between (TWO MEN) then (TWO STRANGE MEN) then (TWO STRANGERS) yes our kids should be cautious but you are seriously in a public place RIGHT THERE with more than likely two nice people who would probably love to know they were instantly judged by a "christian" vlogger as child molestors.
Also they didn't seem concerned Abram was between two strange men because I guess in their world little boys are exempt from predators.
The whole thing pissed me off so much. IT was ridiculous, the whole overreaction from the turbulence right down to his confession he was acting out of ignorance at the end.

I have unfollowed these guys and today was watching someone I am subscribed to and it segued right into Sam and Nia's newest.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Leave it to Sam & Nia to really make a big fuss out of nothing!! Symphony sat there for what....5 seconds?? Abram was right behind Nia, not like he was 10 rows behind! Sam is a dick and useless like he could start getting his shit together for once - for an annoying family that travels every bloody month you would think he would know how to pay for fixed seats by now!! Nia probably didn't do any organizing on this one so that's why it all fell apart. Sam will have this phrase on his tombstone "I was immature and spoke out of anger" - that is all he ever does!!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Sam straight up said he and his mother were sitting together. Why could she or Sam not switch places with one of the kids? Jfc, these people.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

mormonts wrote:Sam straight up said he and his mother were sitting together. Why could she or Sam not switch places with one of the kids? Jfc, these people.

EXACTLY! Problem solved very easily but Sam was hoping to go viral being AA and all, guarantee you that when people were commenting to do so and that he was over reacting and first world problems yaddah yaddah that was the real reason he deleted. He was looking stupid and not many were buying his b.s.
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

sometimes they use the camera as an intimidation factor & this is an example of it. like they tried to guilt the guys sitting next to abram into moving by talking about it, filming him & them (most likely without their permission). sam & his mom were not sitting together (he said they were up front in separate seats).

the comments are so contrasting like you have some who aren't brainwashed like "next time buy seats together, duh" and others are like "BUT THEY HAVE CHILDREN! IT'S ONLY COMMON COURTESY!" um no it isn't and they don't have to move at all. this unwarranted self-importance reminds of whenever i go to concerts. (rant time: i'm super tall but i want to be in front. so, i arrive hours early in order to get a good spot. but then shorter people who arrive after me, sometimes minutes before the show begins, completely expect me to let them go in front of me so they can see. no way, if you're shorter, you need to arrive early as well. if i start letting everyone who is shorter than me go ahead of me, pretty soon i'd be at the back. likewise, if i pay extra for a window seat with more legroom, there's an 80% chance i won't move unless it's to another window seat with more legroom.) abram had a really bad seat, his grandmother and his dad probably did as well. a lot of people are not going to shoot themselves in the leg to reinforce the behaviors of families who do things like this because it is socially expected. if they are really THAT concerned about their kids sitting between ~~strange men~~~, they need to act like it. they certainly have the money.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

I'm kind of curious to watch it to see what happened but I just can't lol
How long was the flight?

I'd probably move but I also never pay for a more expensive seat so that does change things. However if someone was filming me asking I'd be upset about that.
All that being said it is ridiculous to think that people should have to move because he didn't have the forethought to get seats together. I wouldn't have an issue had they just asked because last minute flights do happen and you can't always get seats together but don't throw a hissy fit

Also I bet if someone said anything about some weird man filming their child (Sam) I could see him taking major offense to that.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Curriousity won I skipped to the end.
I also find it interesting that he was so nervous about her sitting between men but not about showing her in her underwear.

I get it to an extent. I'd much prefer my child sitting between women if I can't see them. Not saying women aren't bad and even most men are bad. I just think even if it did make me a tad nervous I wouldn't put that statement out for everyone to see. It's not like they couldn't check on them throughout the flight though, so idk I don't see the big deal.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tmarieme wrote:Curriousity won I skipped to the end.
I also find it interesting that he was so nervous about her sitting between men but not about showing her in her underwear.

I get it to an extent. I'd much prefer my child sitting between women if I can't see them. Not saying women aren't bad and even most men are bad. I just think even if it did make me a tad nervous I wouldn't put that statement out for everyone to see. It's not like they couldn't check on them throughout the flight though, so idk I don't see the big deal.

HAHAHA you nailed it!! Symphony is always shown sleeping in her underwear on their vlogs - even a few months ago they went to New York and they had her like that on camera, so it doesn't make any sense! I can see them doing the same thing with Juliet too! I know she's a baby and wandering around in a diaper - but they don't have to vlog that every time! Even Abram in his underwear - like it makes so sense!
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

You guys beat me to it, but that is exactly what I thought! They are freaking out about their kids sitting with strangers on a plane, but it came across as sooo hypocritical to me when they constantly show them in their underwear, sleeping naked, on the toilet, in the bath, etc. I also thought it was out of line to post pictures of the passengers sitting next to the kids, including their faces, and tweet & vlog to the world that they suspected they were child molesters. I'm a girl, but if somebody did that and it was a male family member of mine I'd be furious!

I think katertot had a good point and I can't help but wonder if that was the real reason he deleted the tweets, bc it wasn't having the effect he desired. I don't see him being suddenly "humbled," they acted very entitled (as usual) over the whole thing. I think they just expected everyone else to conform to their needs and acted childish when they didn't (and I agree that others shouldn't _have to_ give up their better seats due to S&N's lack of planning...)
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

I didn't see the tweets before they were deleted, but if they really did show faces and essentially accuse those passengers of being child molesters (which I don't doubt they did), could the passengers take legal action? I'm just curious
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

E_8 wrote:I didn't see the tweets before they were deleted, but if they really did show faces and essentially accuse those passengers of being child molesters (which I don't doubt they did), could the passengers take legal action? I'm just curious
He never used the word molestors but you can still see on the video where he implies it extremely heavily over and over emphasising Symphony by TWO STRANGE MEN and TWO MEN and TWO STRANGERS and used little girl with MEN without saying much about Abram being by strange men too. There were 3 adults there, Sam, Nia and his Mom they could of easily switched a seat with both kids.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's so pathetic that you can't start seeing just how miserable Nia's life really is with Sam - she practically had to beg him to go get the battery after taking care of the kids and getting them in the car, he's just a waste of space! Sam didn't know where to find their engagement pictures? Oh yes that's right because it wasn't pictures of hot blondes from Ashley Madison! I would be literally disgusted being with this jerk - he basically has learned NOTHING from what happened and she just makes up dumb craft activities for the vlogs instead of taking his ass to therapy so he could become a better husband! 7:30 mark - there is Symphony probably crying her eyes out and they chose to not include it in the vlog - I don't even know why they make her participate in activities all she does is cry!! yes Sam we know you hate waiting around the house taking care of your kids - you seriously need to get a life, you chose to do this and not have a real career so suck it up!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Why was this vlog edited so obnoxiously? Is Sam spiraling again? Seems like the editing often gets more obnoxious when he is.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

tmarieme wrote:Curriousity won I skipped to the end.

That was a great point about the underwear and putting their lives to millions of strangers and worrying about this with them right there looking at her, somewhere that nothing can happen like they run off with her etc. If he was truly as concerned as he said, when they wouldn't switch seats then Sam had the right to put Symphony with Nia and he sit in Symphony's seat with the "two strange men" but then that wouldn't of given him a chance for sympathy or a viral dramatic spike in views with American Airlines history lately making lawsuits and money. That's all it was 100%.

Return to “Sam and Nia”