BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

She needs to stop buying if it's gonna break her that badly to give it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I know I am super late the party on this one but I am so disappointed with the change in her channel :(

I really liked her and her style actually made her and the few others left like her unique. Family vloggers are taking over and I so miss the simple style Mum vlogs with lots of chatting.

Also you guys seem to feel really sorry for Ean but he seems quite willing from what I see. Notice he went from the odd monthly appearance to co-star straight after Playlist? He obviously found out through Britney and her friends how much some yters are making and wants to bank on that too since he already has a pretty successful channel.

I don't think they are bad people for making the change, it's totally their call. Britney just used to seem so genuine and relatable and now it seems to be all about branding and marketing themselves to be successful Youtubers.

I hope Vanessa stays the same! Sure it might be boring sometimes, the vlogs might be irregular but at least it's not some weird home produced reality show that seems border line scripted at times
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:I know I am super late the party on this one but I am so disappointed with the change in her channel :(

I really liked her and her style actually made her and the few others left like her unique. Family vloggers are taking over and I so miss the simple style Mum vlogs with lots of chatting.

Also you guys seem to feel really sorry for Ean but he seems quite willing from what I see. Notice he went from the odd monthly appearance to co-star straight after Playlist? He obviously found out through Britney and her friends how much some yters are making and wants to bank on that too since he already has a pretty successful channel.

I don't think they are bad people for making the change, it's totally their call. Britney just used to seem so genuine and relatable and now it seems to be all about branding and marketing themselves to be successful Youtubers.

I hope Vanessa stays the same! Sure it might be boring sometimes, the vlogs might be irregular but at least it's not some weird home produced reality show that seems border line scripted at times
I used to dislike Vanessa but now I watch her for a sense of normalcy! She may be a little strange and fake but man, she's got nothing on britney!
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

She told two girls on twitter that gave her a little pushback that "at least you tweeted me and didn't run to some website.... that takes balls!" Lmao! No, it doesn't take balls britney. No one is worried about the wrath of britney. Because if they did tweet her anything REAL (besides a simple 140 character question) she would have blocked them and not comment back.
It drives me nuts when YT'ers want to 'address the haters' but they never want to actually ADDRESS anything. Most of the people who don't like britney, are people who used to love her. Long time subscribers who have noticed the change. Not people who have been watching her for a year or two.
She needs to take a break. She's trying way too hard, she can't keep up with her family in a healthy and successful way if she's donating this much of herself to YouTube and her 'image'. I can only imagine how sad and tired she is when she turns the camera off.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:She told two girls on twitter that gave her a little pushback that "at least you tweeted me and didn't run to some website.... that takes balls!" Lmao! No, it doesn't take balls britney. No one is worried about the wrath of britney. Because if they did tweet her anything REAL (besides a simple 140 character question) she would have blocked them and not comment back.
It drives me nuts when YT'ers want to 'address the haters' but they never want to actually ADDRESS anything. Most of the people who don't like britney, are people who used to love her. Long time subscribers who have noticed the change. Not people who have been watching her for a year or two.
She needs to take a break. She's trying way too hard, she can't keep up with her family in a healthy and successful way if she's donating this much of herself to YouTube and her 'image'. I can only imagine how sad and tired she is when she turns the camera off.
Omg I cant believe she said it takes balls to tweet her :roll: LOLLLL does she think shes some sort of bad bitch??

Britney, I prefer to write on here so that way you read all I have to say and cant block me lol
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

All I can say is.. welcome to the surge of new accounts purely made because of how much of an asshole Britney is being! Yet she still thinks the sun shines out of her ass and everyone worships her..

I can't even deal with her at all anymore. It's like she's getting worse each week. From someone who was a full blown supporter a few months ago, the decline into full blown loathing has been a quick slide.

I have literally been on both sides of the 'social standing', I have scraped my dollars together to buy nappies, and I have been completely comfortable. And at no point in my life have I ever thought anything of mine was 'too good' to donate. I have given away brand new baby clothes with tags still attached even at the low point because I know there's always someone out there who is worse off than you.

She really is a terrible person. The only time she ever does anything 'selfless' is staged and broadcasted for attention, and only after someone calls her out or does it first.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Yes I have followed her since Aria was little but she has changed and not for the better. She really began to decline after Nolans diagnosis I think she needs to seek therapy
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

What a bitch. I would 100% understand if their family was struggling but that's not the case here. I'm poor as fuck compared to Britney and I still donate my kids clothes. My daughter had a birthday party and a friend of mine gifted her some nice target clothes but they were all a little too small for her. Did I try to sell it? No. But I could have. Instead I gave it away to my struggling relatives in Mexico. Its not like its gonna effect them if she donates some of her clothes. If she really believs that selling her clothes is gonna make a huge difference then something is wrong with her or she doesnt have money like she seems to have
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Someone called Brit out for eating Halo top ice cream, they said why are you promoting this if you're vegan & her reply was "I never said I was going vegan NOW" she literally said they were vegan but all that cheese isn't vegan sweetie lol. Also they are getting an emotional support dog for Nolan...wonder how long before it poops on the floor and she sells it.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Blackswan wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:
js2013 wrote:It is interesting to me that she truly does feel as if she's entitled to all the freebies and gifts that she gets both from her so subscribers and from companies. I wonder where that comes from... could be from her upbringing? And possible family problems? I'm not defending it at all I just find it interesting

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
She always says she had it "rough" growing up so I think if that's true she feels entitled to make up for the upbringing.

( I personally don't think she grew up "rough" and is just spoiled rotten. If she had it "rough" she would of had some type of work experience.. )

She would be a lot more humble too.
Yeah...i think those things (having to work and being humble) would be true if your "rough" times were financially related. Ive always thought B's "rough" childhood had more to do with her parents spillting up and her moms mental state. I also agree with what others are saying about her changing and seeming to have patterns of mania and depression. I really hope she tries seeing a therapist...it would help her so much and would help lay the foundation for her when N starts to decline.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

This child has truly gone out of her damn mind. It only took one person, one situation getting made public, and Shay letting his guard down to cause their YT career to crash and burn,. They were huge on YT. They were extremely successful with their ch. if she isn't careful with all of her "realness" her YT career may come to an end as well. I honestly think she acted more mature back when she was a dumb teen trying so hard to get knocked up by Ean! Back when she knew she was pregnant with Aria 2 months before her missed period. <rolls eyes>

This is an awful think to say but-

The best thing she could do for her Family (and her channel) would be getting on some medication to control this absurd behavior she has had recently. Once the medication kicks in she needs to make a video addressing her crazy ass behavior. Blame it all on her depression, and move on. The end.
Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

Long time lurker (like a few years)...

I have a feeling that Brit's new friend LeeAnne is a bad influence. In Grady's mom's (LeeAnne) last video, she mentioned that she has an instagram account where she sells her old clothing as well. I also know that she sells Grady's old clothing too as she has mentioned it in previous videos (although she does tend to purchase more expensive clothing for herself and her son- so it does have a higher resell value). Maybe Britney copied LeeAnne, maybe LeeAnne suggested it...

I don't know if many of you are familiar with LeeAnne's channel, but she does spend quite a bit of money frivolously, and she seems very materialistic- That, combined with Britney's always wanting more mentality (and wanting to be accepted) is probably not a good combination.

I just realized that I came across as defending Britney, which I definitely don't! I personally think she has more than she needs, and it comes across as greedy to want to sell Carla's clothing.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Britney think she's such a bad bitch but yet I don't see her having the balls to come here and explain herself.. if she did nothing wrong and is so tough it shouldn't be a problem for her.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

MomOf286 wrote:Someone called Brit out for eating Halo top ice cream, they said why are you promoting this if you're vegan & her reply was "I never said I was going vegan NOW" she literally said they were vegan but all that cheese isn't vegan sweetie lol. Also they are getting an emotional support dog for Nolan...wonder how long before it poops on the floor and she sells it.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Annavi04 wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote:She told two girls on twitter that gave her a little pushback that "at least you tweeted me and didn't run to some website.... that takes balls!" Lmao! No, it doesn't take balls britney. No one is worried about the wrath of britney. Because if they did tweet her anything REAL (besides a simple 140 character question) she would have blocked them and not comment back.
Omg I cant believe she said it takes balls to tweet her :roll: LOLLLL does she think shes some sort of bad bitch??

Britney, I prefer to write on here so that way you read all I have to say and cant block me lol
That takes balls? I would knock her ass out in a fucken second. The me from 10 years ago would fly to where she lives and little miss "that takes balls" wouldn't come out of her rented white castle. That takes balls? Bitch NO ONE is scared of you!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

@blackswan I'm dying! Lol.

Idk why she thinks she's so soooo bad. We can't tell her shit on her YT cuz you automatically get blocked. I would GLADLY tell her how I feel to her face, she wouldn't be able to handle it.

Brittany you can PM me for my number and we can chat that way you know I'm not just "hiding" behind a keyboard.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

So she reads here... Hi Britney! How is your life "so so hard" and you cant even handle your 3 kids yet you seem to spend an awful lot of time on twitter and this website??? I guess the kids are sitting on their ipads again...
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My question is why did you have all those kids if you couldn't handle it? Why make them suffer because YOU are incompetent. I understand needing a break, all moms do, but you're whole experience as a mother has been a break.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And notice she defends most things except why her and her spouse won't spend alone time together.... that says a lot.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

It doesn't "take balls", Brit, the only reason people aren't calling you out directly is because you block anyone who dares to criticize your shitty choices and behavior. Nice try, though.

Also no amount of children could make Ean want to marry you. Get over yourself.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”