8 Passengers, 11 If We Can Find Our Pets | Part 5

overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by overtherainbow »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Someone asked this on today's vlog. They lost Eve (again!) in the store.
Ruby really thinks the internet is a safe place?!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
she means that her channel is a safe place because she can make it so: by choosing what content to upload to it and what comments to keep.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

overtherainbow wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:Someone asked this on today's vlog. They lost Eve (again!) in the store.
Ruby really thinks the internet is a safe place?!

she means that her channel is a safe place because she can make it so: by choosing what content to upload to it and what comments to keep.
I know-- that "this is a safe place" remark was so condescending. It's only "safe" if you kiss her ass. People can be as rude as they like, as long as they're defending Ruby.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

A bit fake to kiss JCPenneys' ass for the sponsorship when it is clear she only shopped from Nordstrom before.

I wonder if they will vlog that Evil goes to preschool and after 2 weeks they stop mentioning it or she says she wants to homeschool her because they kicked her out.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I haven't watched any cvx live vlogs and it doesn't look like Ruby has posted hers yet, did she let Chad do the kissing booth?
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

No disciplinary action when Eve wandered off and they wonder why it keeps happening.
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

going from mormon girl who wears a full body suit who has a skirt because she is so modest (they made a video about it) to a girl who is getting filmed showering
sounds logical.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

The vlog today is so cringe worthy. First Shari is showering outside. Then Ruby explains that Chad' s shower can't be used because it's clogged! Seriously , Ruby?! That's something you could have taken care of days ago and had a working shower. She shows the plumber working on it with a tool that you can buy for like a couple of dollars at Home Depot or even Wal-Mart! The tub looks disgusting anyway! Then Abby and Julie are going to pee outside because Dad is in the bathroom!

ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

I love how Ruby always bangs on about sleeping on the bathroom floor when the kids are sick and then finds out that the floor was rotten. I guess that Mother Jennifer tradition will be stopped - or not. Also, how hard is it for Ruby/Kevin to unblock the bath themselves and not get a plumber to do it? A coat hanger and drain cleaner could do the trick.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

How many baths do they have, 3?

Are they renovating 2 at the same time?
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

ujvs_ wrote:I love how Ruby always bangs on about sleeping on the bathroom floor when the kids are sick and then finds out that the floor was rotten.

:D :D :D :D :D :D that's what she gets, i hope it costs her tons of money to repair
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Vincere wrote:How many baths do they have, 3?

Yeah the parents have one, Shari Abby Eve and Julie have one, and Chad and Russell have one.

I'm still trying to figure out when she announced that she was completely re-doing the whole house. I know the property buying deal fell through and the kitchen was smoke damaged, but which vlog did she say that instead she would just upgrade this current house?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

seriously7 wrote:
Vincere wrote:How many baths do they have, 3?

Yeah the parents have one, Shari Abby Eve and Julie have one, and Chad and Russell have one.

I'm still trying to figure out when she announced that she was completely re-doing the whole house. I know the property buying deal fell through and the kitchen was smoke damaged, but which vlog did she say that instead she would just upgrade this current house?
I don't remember the exact vlog, but sometime shortly after the lot purchase fell through, she announced they were going to be staying their house and making it "work" for their family. She pointed out things like the broken drawer door in the girl's bathroom and said it's been like that for years and they've never bothered to fix it. The way she was talking about making things "work", it seemed like she would be making some minor improvements and fixing up spots that had been neglected over the years. Never in my memory did she say they were doing a whole house reno/upgrade. One of two things probably happened- she was going to be doing minor updates and the kitchen thing happened so she redid the kitchen and decided to throw in the bathrooms while she was at it, OR she already had all these plans and the kitchen thing conveniently happened (or was faked lol) and allowed her to save some money on that. She didn't really mention all the new furniture (or trampoline), everything just appeared and Ruby was like "my couch finally came!".

On one hand I think it's great they are making their house work but on the other, they are a big family and I wouldn't judge them for getting a bigger house. Especially since I think Eve and Shari should ideally be in their own rooms and Abby and Julie should get to share. The room situations where their ages/genders is just a little awkward (although definitely improved from what it was). And watching them move or build a new house would have made for way more interesting content.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I agree with the above statement. I wouldn't blame them one bit for getting a larger house, as big as their family is. They'd utilize every inch of a big house I'm sure.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

My only issue is that they got greedy and stupid to renovate 2 bathrooms at once, and not even attempt to fix the 3rd themselves.

But we know how much Ruby likes to brag she smells, same with Ellie so I guess at the standard we are speaking, it's "normal".
Plus is makes for some popular movies with kids in bathing suits, washing themselves and used a thumbnail.
I am sure it's all fine, her channel is a "safe space", except if you are gay
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I'm probably over-reacting but it pissed me off that Shari said one of the things they learned in Young Women's (?) is how to iron. I feel like we should be past that at this point in our society. I somehow doubt they learn that at Young Men's...
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

natalka81 wrote:I'm probably over-reacting but it pissed me off that Shari said one of the things they learned in Young Women's (?) is how to iron. I feel like we should be past that at this point in our society. I somehow doubt they learn that at Young Men's...
This is the mormans we're talking about. Remember that their soul purpose in life is to be homemakers and baby makers. Nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The whole idea of "Young Women's" and "Young Men's" is weird to me. Aside from boy scouts/girl scouts, we don't gendered groups or get togethers in my area. Even the church youth groups are divided by age, not gender. I'm happy to live in a community that encourages gender equality rather than enforcing gender stereotypes.
daisydaisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisydaisy »

Love the juxtaposition in today's vlog: Ruby the madam filming Shari in her bikini vs Ruby the Molly Mormon teaching Shari how to iron
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

She should have waited to remodel a second bathroom until the first one was finished (at least finished enough to use it because repairs seem to take triple the normal amount of time for her) who in their right mind would decide to remodel without a proper place to bathe? I also don't see why Shari couldn't/wouldn't just shower after softball in the gym? (most gyms I know have showers in them).
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:She should have waited to remodel a second bathroom until the first one was finished (at least finished enough to use it because repairs seem to take triple the normal amount of time for her) who in their right mind would decide to remodel without a proper place to bathe? I also don't see why Shari couldn't/wouldn't just shower after softball in the gym? (most gyms I know have showers in them).
Public showers totally gross me out and I probably would've opted for a shower in the backyard with my hose too to be honest lol.

Return to “8 Passengers”