MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Blackswan wrote:Hahaha Jessss didn't sound too happy at Lilias choice of backpack lol

Also when Caden hugging on Chris at the stairs why did Jesss have to film that? Just give them a private moment to themselves. They never get their dad to themselves anymore.
Don't get that backpack bc your dad would like it! More like DON"T GET THAT BACKPACK!!!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

kalipali wrote:I'm more annoyed at K & K's outfits than Lilia's bow. Why did she button their shirts up all the way to the very top? That's so uncomfortable looking, I'm sure they'd rather have a little more breathing room. And jeans in their 100+ degree California heat? Jess is so impractical - in all aspects of life.
I guess it's considered fashionable in some circles for men/boys to button up all the way. Personally, I don't. As for school, put them in a clean comfy t-shirt, shorts and sneakers! School is not about fashion, it's about learning!!!
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I would be ashamed if my kids acted like that in a store. They left the place basically trashed, backpacks and stuff ripped down and thrown everywhere, then chasing off to play The Floor Is Lava while Jess is like "oh this is so much fun, let them be kids"- literally ONE day after Chris gave his big speech about respecting the people who work in stores and how hard it was for him...
Also, in the comments someone pointed out that awful behaviour and said that he/she has 3 kids and disciplines them and a minion actually had the nerve to excuse Jess by saying it's harder to discipline 7 kids. Well, guess what, smartypants, the solution is not to have 7 kids if they're more than you can handle...!!!!!
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

emilyk16 wrote:
ruby14 wrote:I actually don't think the bows that Lilia wears are that bad. Obviously I wouldn't wear them but bows like those are really in right now for kids her age
I agree. I know a lot of girls older than her who still wear them... I think they're cute. There's this girl named Jojo Siwa who little girls fan girl over, she always wears a huge bow (not quite sure how old she is) but I know she has her own bows that you can buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know, I watch Dance Moms and I've seen her bows at Claire's.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

AbbyClare wrote:I would be ashamed if my kids acted like that in a store. They left the place basically trashed, backpacks and stuff ripped down and thrown everywhere, then chasing off to play The Floor Is Lava while Jess is like "oh this is so much fun, let them be kids"- literally ONE day after Chris gave his big speech about respecting the people who work in stores and how hard it was for him...
Also, in the comments someone pointed out that awful behaviour and said that he/she has 3 kids and disciplines them and a minion actually had the nerve to excuse Jess by saying it's harder to discipline 7 kids. Well, guess what, smartypants, the solution is not to have 7 kids if they're more than you can handle...!!!!!
Yes... And Jess was even saying the floor is lava to encourage it. Good parenting. Save it for the park.
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

I have been in his shoes. If i wasn't feeling well my parents would still make me go on errands, as long as I wasn't vomitting or deathly ill. They had stuff to get done. Maybe parents are different now, but i was never coddled when i was sick.[/quote]

Same. Not only have I never spent a day in bed when I was sick (except for maybe once), I also just went on with my day when I was sick as a kid (but obviously wouldn't go to school if I had a fever). If I was sick but didn't have a fever I still went to school, swim, and dance (I even went to swim team twice a day while I had pneumonia -- my parents swear that swim is good for you when you're sick, I disagree, I almost suffocated once when I was sick and went to swim). Once when I was in eighth grade I was sick with a fever but convinced my mom to let me skip church in the morning (went to a Catholic school and we went to church on Fridays) and send me to school afterwards since generally if I have a fever it'll usually go down in the afternoon (she didn't want to but I insisted that I needed to go to a rehearsal after school). In high school I only ever took one day off of school for being sick every year and this was only if my fever was high enough and my mom wouldn't let me go to school.[/quote]

"I almost suffocated once when I was sick and went to swim" and you want us to applaud you and your parents or something? :([/quote]

No, I definitely went a bit overboard and probably didn't actually explain my point very well. What I should have said is I can understand kids being sick and still going out with their parents on errands and things and in general getting on with their day unless they have an illness other than a cold or an upset stomach and I really don't know where I was going after that.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Jessica's fans are some of the most idiotic people I have ever seen. Her children could kick a random person and they would still defend it. Someone in the comments is even implying the C&T actually don't like being at Ashley's, and they should live with Messica full time. Uh, have you considered they want to stay so they can spend five seconds with their dad? Because their dad barely pays one on one attention to them? God damn it, these dumbasses make me want to punch something lmao
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

double post - Janell stayed at home with the other kids, they could have very well left Tommy with her bc he was sick. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Let me start with I really like Amber. In her vlog I love how she got Logan's breakfast ready and him up and ready, he was tired when he first woke up but he was good to go when they were leaving the house. Then at Messicas house they weren't even close to being ready. So Gabe and Amber had to leave, probably because they thought they would be late if they waited. And Lilia's bow did look absolutely Ridiculous!!! Poor kid. And she looked extremely tired sitting in her desk. But Jess is such a good parent guys.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Momma8683
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momma8683 »

AbbyClare wrote:I would be ashamed if my kids acted like that in a store. They left the place basically trashed, backpacks and stuff ripped down and thrown everywhere, then chasing off to play The Floor Is Lava while Jess is like "oh this is so much fun, let them be kids"- literally ONE day after Chris gave his big speech about respecting the people who work in stores and how hard it was for him...
I can't believe how terrible they acted! And then that someone stood up for her saying it was hard to discipline 7 kids lol first off there was only 3 with them at the time in toys r us what a joke! Second: I take my 6 all the time and you wouldn't know they were with us (ages 9,7,5,3,2,2). And if thwy do start to act like fools all i have to say is "do we need to gonout to the van?" And they stop even my 2 year old twins.....lord help this world with morons like these raising the future
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

ruby14 wrote:I have been in his shoes. If i wasn't feeling well my parents would still make me go on errands, as long as I wasn't vomitting or deathly ill. They had stuff to get done. Maybe parents are different now, but i was never coddled when i was sick.
Same. Not only have I never spent a day in bed when I was sick (except for maybe once), I also just went on with my day when I was sick as a kid (but obviously wouldn't go to school if I had a fever). If I was sick but didn't have a fever I still went to school, swim, and dance (I even went to swim team twice a day while I had pneumonia -- my parents swear that swim is good for you when you're sick, I disagree, I almost suffocated once when I was sick and went to swim). Once when I was in eighth grade I was sick with a fever but convinced my mom to let me skip church in the morning (went to a Catholic school and we went to church on Fridays) and send me to school afterwards since generally if I have a fever it'll usually go down in the afternoon (she didn't want to but I insisted that I needed to go to a rehearsal after school). In high school I only ever took one day off of school for being sick every year and this was only if my fever was high enough and my mom wouldn't let me go to school.
"I almost suffocated once when I was sick and went to swim" and you want us to applaud you and your parents or something? :([/quote]
No, I definitely went a bit overboard and probably didn't actually explain my point very well. What I should have said is I can understand kids being sick and still going out with their parents on errands and things and in general getting on with their day unless they have an illness other than a cold or an upset stomach and I really don't know where I was going after that.
I'm actually really glad you explained further and I get your point more now. Like obviously it sucks and if one parent can stay at home with the kid (like in this case) they should, but sometimes you have to take a sick kid out and all you can do is try not to make it harder on them and the people around you. Sometimes in this forum I think people defend straight up bad parenting as 'well i wasn't coddled and look how well i turned out!'. I remember once someone said 'that sounds like bullshit my parents never did that' about the idea that children are also people who need their own space sometimes, or people saying new backpacks for school on the E + J forum was spoiling the kids. I remember wondering wtf kind of childhoods some people on here had.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

smom12 wrote:Chris' anniversary post:

Annnnddd Jess' post:

ImageImagemkay guys.
Yeeeeahhh more like #1kidown #bandaidbaby2k18 #2moreyears .
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Watching Ambers vlog of the first day of school just reminds me how obnoxiously loud and hyper Jess is. Amber is so calm and then in the background is Jess shrieking as loud as she possibly can asking everyone how their first day of school was.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I wonder now with Tommy and Caden gone and Lilia, Kyson Kaden at school and Landen in kindergarten Jess and Chris will ACTUALLY CLEAN THEIR HOUSE????

The two of them need to deep clean the shit out of that house, its disgusting. What excuse do they have, neither of them work and they'd only have Addie at home to entertain whilst they cleaned up.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Momma8683 wrote:
I can't believe how terrible they acted! And then that someone stood up for her saying it was hard to discipline 7 kids lol first off there was only 3 with them at the time in toys r us what a joke! Second: I take my 6 all the time and you wouldn't know they were with us (ages 9,7,5,3,2,2). And if thwy do start to act like fools all i have to say is "do we need to gonout to the van?" And they stop even my 2 year old twins.....lord help this world with morons like these raising the future
I'm 20 and don't have kids myself but I work with kids and have friends with children and they don't discipline them at all! They're more interested in being a friend than a parent.. I can't stand these new age modern hippie moms that think disciplining their children is some form of abuse.. my cousin lets her daughters draw all over the walls and brags about it saying that she's letting them be artistic and that they need to express themselves my Facebook feed is constantly filled with all the anti vax, pro breastfeeding anti formula, anti forcing your children to share, co sleeping till 11 crunchy mama posts it drives me insane..
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Poor Caden he wanted to stay. Meanwhile Tommy was like "i cant wait to get the hell out of here"

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

tessabravo wrote:Poor Caden he wanted to stay. Meanwhile Tommy was like "i cant wait to get the hell out of here"

That's the thing about split families though. My parents split when I was around the twins age, and they shared custody. Whichever house I was leaving I didn't want to go, wanted to stay there. Every single time. You just never feel like you had enough time with that parent, and I imagine t and c especially feel like that since jess's pack of hell hounds and her obnoxious laugh take over and intrude on every moment of their visit. I hope Chris gets it together and starts having quality time with them that is real quality time, not just in the car or walking around stores. The boys are old enough to have interests, he could engage with those.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

luci417 wrote:Also ot a little but remember when Lilia started kindergarten and Jess sat down with her every night to help with her homework? I remember thinking it was nice how she had that time with just her mom in a calm environment and I feel like I haven't seen her do that in a while (even when school was in session). I really really hope that Lilia AND Kyson and Kaden all get that attention this year. Jess said a couple of times that Lilia was reading above her grade level and I'll bet a part of that was Jess's involvement in her daughter's schoolwork.
I have a feeling shes going to blow off helping her kids with their homework this year just so she has enough time to take naps with Adderal

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Why are Kyson and Landen doing fucking cartwheels in the middle of Toys R Us and Kaden is ripping backpacks off the hooks letting them fall to the ground not even picking them up, all while Jess is watching and then in Target Kaden is screeching and Jess proceeds to tell the boys that the ground is lava making them act crazy again.. Jesus christ discipline these kids Jess stop letting them act like wild animals especially in public...also if you want a fun drinking game take a shot every time Jess or Chris mentions Retail Me Not in the newest video
I was shocked at how they acted. Hate is a little strong but i do not like it at all when I'm trying to shop and theres someones wild children running around in front of me and screaming.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

It actually felt better to watch a vlog without seeing AddAPound and Princess Lilia 90% of the time. Seeing a vlog mainly about the boys was actually nice.

Return to “JesssFam”