Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Yes I don't get why any avg house won't work for them because they have quads. They have 4 kids. That's it. Thousands of ppl in Utah especially have 4+ kids.

And I also don't get why she was stressing individuality so much when there is none of that now. When will the girls get that? Why do the girls ever need their own bedrooms?

And I was doing the math. Milk in Utah--since I was just there visiting--is $2. I have 2 toddlers and we go thru 4 gallons a week, all of us. My pediatrician told us my toddlers should have no more than 2 full sippy cups per day. 4 gallons a week x $2= $8 per week and 32$ a month. Add two more toddlers to that to make it quads and they are way over spending on milk.

And another thing, the girls are like what, 18 months in the episode. Who baby talks nice talks "no no no" like Tyler when the heavy twin was destroying the fireplace? That's how you say it to a cute 9 month old.
livpierce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livpierce »

amyisnewhere wrote: And another thing, the girls are like what, 18 months in the episode. Who baby talks nice talks "no no no" like Tyler when the heavy twin was destroying the fireplace? That's how you say it to a cute 9 month old.
They still talk to them like that at 2 years and almost 8 months. I have one of those cute 9 month olds holding my hand right now. She's adorable but even at 9 months she gets no in a firm tone or her full name from time to time. The Gardners refuse to admit that no no no in baby talk doesn't do much good for anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

So is Esme pronounced EsME and not Esmay? Traditionally that would be pronounced Esmay, but I just noticed they say EsME. Esme is a gorgeous name, when pronounced as it was intended...
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Sisteroo wrote:
Sammy16 wrote:Yeah TLC paid for their SUV, the community paid for their IVF, and now their IVF miracles pay for their lifestyle. Their biggest expenses are the donits, date nights, clothes, and massages. Luckily Ashley gets her makeup for free because you know that would put a major dent in

So many people on TLC can't believe Weston(?) quit his job with a newborn at home yet Tyson quits his job with 4 newborns at home and nobody bats an eye.
LOL good one, we need to pose this question on TLC
Remember he pretended to go to work on season 1? I don't think they have mentioned that he doesn't have a job.

Unread post by Guest »

I can't take credit for capturing this image; it was posted on their youtube in the comments section and I grabbed it..

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Pinky34 wrote:I just checked yesterday's vlog to see Indi's arms that the other poster mentioned. But holy hell what happened to Poor Indie being knocked off of TyBag's lap? The poor girl's neck snapped back so hard! WTF is wrong with these "parents"?

I bet that hurt & could have caused an injury. Everyday I hate them more and more.
But he didn't drop the camera. He still got the shot. I didn't watch, but the KAD are praising ninja assface for saving her. Who put her in jeopardy, duh?
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They def didn't pay for their car it was from TLC
I think going to the NICU was just to get people to like them again
I was surprised they were allowed that close to the babies and they were touching equipment where the babies get weighed ect so much for infection control
CRAP looked so much more normal when they were born
And the pic with the money next to them wasn't that a real eye opener to the future of using the girls to make money

Unread post by Guest »

Here is another similar one I grabbed out of youtube comments

SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

livpierce wrote:
amyisnewhere wrote: And another thing, the girls are like what, 18 months in the episode. Who baby talks nice talks "no no no" like Tyler when the heavy twin was destroying the fireplace? That's how you say it to a cute 9 month old.
They still talk to them like that at 2 years and almost 8 months. I have one of those cute 9 month olds holding my hand right now. She's adorable but even at 9 months she gets no in a firm tone or her full name from time to time. The Gardners refuse to admit that no no no in baby talk doesn't do much good for anyone.

The way they say no no no is exactly why a couple weeks/months ago Tyler said they don't get the word no yet. Someone asked about Hawaii and they were waiting until the quads got older and understood the word no. At their age they should not only understand it but use it as well.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Today's vlog snark

If Ass Trash thinks something that she says is funny she has to repeat it twice.

Girls your not on the payroll
Girls your not on the payroll...he he he he he

High octave Disney birthday screeching upon seeing Dr. Minton saying his name in a song. Yes sisters she sang his name.
They expressed their gratitude and all he did for their babies by presenting him with not only one but two Chinese blankets for his new grand baby. Unwrapped of course. Couldn't they have given him a Minky? No they have to keep the greed in the family.

Dr Minton: Have they had any illnesses?
Trash $ ASS: Nooooooooooo (again this was sung rather than spoken) just simple things

Didn't they get so sick with something that started with an "R"? I would think that would have been worth mentioning as they made such a big deal about it at the time.

Nurse: and developmentally just look at them, amazing
Trash: (a so sincere) thank you

She is sooooooooo stupid. The nurse was referring to their SIZE. She commented how Indie was and still is the smallest. She in no way shape or form was commenting on their fine moter, or communication skills. She only just sat down with them.

Tyabetes same exact rant just like on the talk shows. On auto pilot. Well some days...blah blah blah yada yada yada
Oh he did start to say some days you want to pull your head out of your...and then stopped himself and corrected to say pull your hair out of your head... But we all know it's really his head that's up his ass.

Dr. Minton: well they really are doing remarkable well, just look at them
Fat ASS: well mama knows how to make them look really pretty. Yes Tub Hub we know, that's basically all she knows how to do

Quick a plug for Rattled CRAP asks the KAD: Did you all watch Rattled last night except she says tonight forgetting her vlogs are a day behind. Yes I'm being highly critical but for someone who makes part of a living off vlogging wouldn't they routinely get this right?

Bird treats and drinks for all, forced (give loves) to Dr. Minton

Another Dr. enters the room wearing his pants up to his neck (he seems really nice I just feel sorry for his attire)
He is of course greeted in song and is utterly amazed that one of the FF has built a tower out of Lego blocks all by herself. I really think he is just making small talk and Asswit is interpreting it as they are geniuses. Poor durls they'll never have a chance.

Gerald shows up and TyASSson exclaims that "Indie is all over him, holy cow" so I guess he has that one married off. 3 more to go.
Just to clarify IMO the statement "all over him" would refer to a romantic situation not a toddler sitting on a man's lap. This guy is sick. (not Gerald of course)

According to CRAP Dr. Minton is very impressed with Heber the Heavy Evie's eye hand coordination because she (according to Asswit) keeps taking his lanyard/name badge apart and putting it back together. This is not shown. And Dumpshit has to ask the doctor to repeat the words eye hand coordination (as she obviously is not familiar with this term). What a fucking stupid ass. How can she be so ignorant to not know stages of development that your child goes through? Oh yeah I forgot we're talking about CRAP weren't we.

They are leaving. "loves" for everybody. Fatso Femme (sorry guys I can't refuse this time) is carrying ASStwits purse.

Lunch time-the norm

No time for manners. No separate plates. Food is served and cut directly on the table. I kid you not. Bird feeding. Open mouth showing of Indie with food in her mouth she goes way into the camera to show us and CRAP says oh gross Indie yeah right if you really thought it was gross you would have edited it out. You can't fool us. You kept it on purpose just for us. This all happens in less than 10 seconds. Pretty much looks like they ate fruit and chocolate cake for lunch.

Life is complete as ASSley's heart is warmed after visiting the NICU :tvlol:
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)

Unread post by Guest »

ClassyCat wrote:
ClassyCat wrote:Watch Indie run up the hill from 2:48-2:54. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am replying to myself because I need someone else to commiserate with me. :D One the big slip 'n' slide video, look at Indie running up the hill from 2:48-2:54.
It's like she has to use all her upper body muscle to propel her up the hill; poor little girl - I can only imagine the amount of energy and concentration that must take for her to do so; just to keep soldiering on.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

lovethispage wrote:Today's vlog snark

According to CRAP Dr. Minton is very impressed with Heber the Heavy Evie's eye hand coordination because she (according to Asswit) keeps taking his lanyard/name badge apart and putting it back together. This is not shown. And Dumpshit has to ask the doctor to repeat the words eye hand coordination (as she obviously is not familiar with this term). What a fucking stupid ass. How can she be so ignorant to not know stages of development that your child goes through? Oh yeah I forgot we're talking about CRAP weren't we.
Trashley replies in her screeching sing song voice, "Why yes Dr. Minton, Evie has had lots of practice using her hand eye coordination. Just ask her sissies. All she does all day everyday is see something someone has and she takes it from them, even if there is another one sitting close by. We are just so proud of her, isn't she a genius?" Meanwhile Evie using her exorcist voice tells Dr Minton she is taking his badge home with her and if he tries to take it back she will throw herself on the ground screaming and her greedy parents will give her anything she wants.
Snarky is as snarky does!
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

Re. Utah sugar consumption, I found these interesting reddit r/exmormom threads:

Why are baked goods, sweets, etc...so prevalent in the Mormon households?

Soda Shops?

Maybe it is an addiction. Some say sugar is as addictive as crack cocaine. It may be true as I've been stunned by their extreme daily sugar intake.

Remember a prior vlog of Bison capturing an empty can of sweetened condensed milk ... and a spoon. "My FIL has been here," says Bison. Who the hell eats that crap out of the can with a spoon?! It's a heart attack in a can!

Calories in Borden Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk

Borden Eagle Brand - Sweetened Condensed Milk
Servings:
Calories 1,300
Sodium 350 mg
Total Fat 30 g
Saturated 20 g
Total Carbs 220 g
Sugars 220 g
Cholesterol 100 mg
JMO
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

mia wrote:Re. Utah sugar consumption, I found these interesting reddit r/exmormom threads:

Soda Shops?

Maybe it is an addiction. Some say sugar is as addictive as crack cocaine. It may be true as I've been stunned by their extreme daily sugar intake.

Remember a prior vlog of Bison capturing an empty can of sweetened condensed milk ... and a spoon. "My FIL has been here," says Bison. Who the hell eats that crap out of the can with a spoon?! It's a heart attack in a can!

Servings:
Calories 1,300
Sodium 350 mg
Total Fat 30 g
Saturated 20 g
Total Carbs 220 g
Sugars 220 g
Cholesterol 100 mg

Wow.. great articles.. I think now I have a better understanding where this sugar thing comes from. So sad the doctrines are steering them this way, if that is the case.. So many Mormon vloggers I have watched, their parties are based around sugary treats and soda and they have a great time doing that. I am sorry, but I think these vloggers are living in a bubble. There isn't any thing wrong with a nice platter of wonderful cheeses and crackers or toasted bread with a delicious bottle of wine...yum yum :D
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Mmmm, wine.
Aussie Sapphire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aussie Sapphire »

lovethispage wrote:

Gerald shows up and TyASSson exclaims that "Indie is all over him, holy cow" so I guess he has that one married off. 3 more to go.
Just to clarify IMO the statement "all over him" would refer to a romantic situation not a toddler sitting on a man's lap. This guy is sick. (not Gerald of course)
Did you also hear Tyler saying "Evie, are you flirting with Dr Minton?"
What the actual fuck?!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Krouton wrote:Mmmm, wine.
Well sure... :hic:
Laughter6789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laughter6789 »

Snarky Lady wrote:
lovethispage wrote:Today's vlog snark

Trashley replies in her screeching sing song voice, "Why yes Dr. Minton, Evie has had lots of practice using her hand eye coordination. Just ask her sissies. All she does all day everyday is see something someone has and she takes it from them, even if there is another one sitting close by. We are just so proud of her, isn't she a genius?" Meanwhile Evie using her exorcist voice tells Dr Minton she is taking his badge home with her and if he tries to take it back she will throw herself on the ground screaming and her greedy parents will give her anything she wants.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

mia wrote:Re. Utah sugar consumption, I found these interesting reddit r/exmormom threads:

Soda Shops?

Servings:
Calories 1,300
Sodium 350 mg
Total Fat 30 g
Saturated 20 g
Total Carbs 220 g
Sugars 220 g
Cholesterol 100 mg
Coming from my practicing LDS perspective, I believe it's absolutely stemmed in (an "acceptable" form of) addiction. Just like Diet Coke. Just like prescription drugs. Last I heard, we in Utah are among the highest percentage in the country when it comes to rx drug abuse.

I guess The Greedners forgot the part in the LDS church's Word of Wisdom that counsels "moderation in ALL things" not just moderation in what's comfortable for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

In one vlog, TyASSon orders a diet coke with I can't remember how much strawberry syrup.....

Todays vlog.....Heavy likes to share! :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”