BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by smom12 »

madi_b_123 wrote:Has she ever had a real job? Like a fast food restaurant or retail job in high school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mBAHAHAHAH no. She got preggo fresh out of high school and has been a SAHM since. She doesn't want to work so she doesn't. Must be nice right?

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

smom12 wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:Has she ever had a real job? Like a fast food restaurant or retail job in high school?

mBAHAHAHAH no. She got preggo fresh out of high school and has been a SAHM since. She doesn't want to work so she doesn't. Must be nice right?

"I really don't want to work right now because I just wanna focus on the pregnancy"

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Ean doesn't have to work at 11 am on a Wednesday? Interesting
Another one bites the dust
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So I'm laying here with my daughter sick as a dog and bored and I wanted to go theu her IG. Which now I'm sad, because when it was Nolans first birthday it was a big deal, which usually 1st birthdays are, but there was no mention of her bday at all.... 2 years later and that's all we hear with a little blurb about Nolan. How fucking sad. How thugs have changed.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if she is subconsciously blocking his birthday off her radar? This is the second year she's done this.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:So I'm laying here with my daughter sick as a dog and bored and I wanted to go theu her IG. Which now I'm sad, because when it was Nolans first birthday it was a big deal, which usually 1st birthdays are, but there was no mention of her bday at all.... 2 years later and that's all we hear with a little blurb about Nolan. How fucking sad. How thugs have changed.

I can offer horrible jokes and stories as entertainment but that's about iti unfortunately can't purchase any liquor for you and send you half of my smoothie instead
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

blackroses wrote:
smom12 wrote:So I'm laying here with my daughter sick as a dog and bored and I wanted to go theu her IG. Which now I'm sad, because when it was Nolans first birthday it was a big deal, which usually 1st birthdays are, but there was no mention of her bday at all.... 2 years later and that's all we hear with a little blurb about Nolan. How fucking sad. How thugs have changed.

I can offer horrible jokes and stories as entertainment but that's about iti unfortunately can't purchase any liquor for you and send you half of my smoothie instead
Lol thanks gurl but there's a bottle of NyQuil with my name on itImage

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well for those who are looking for a more low key genuine momma to watch, I came across a channel called 'growingUPlewis' ? She only has 2k so her head isn't as big as brittanys. She seems so sweet and REAL, she is really pretty and easy to watch.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Blackswan wrote:It's one thing to play that way with ur SO and keep it amongst yourselves or maybe even in front of friends but homegirl almost sodomized him and posted it for everyone to see.
Hahahahahahahhahahaha

I am literally laughing my ass off right now. Poor Ean lol, at least they seem a lot more connected with him featuring more. I used to think he was rude to her and felt sorry for her but it seems like they get along well and have a great friendship as well as relationship.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

So I get why Brit got a lot of criticism for not taking the kids with her to Ohio, but I have seen people mention time and time again that Brits always leaving the kids, she's not breastfeeding Harlow so she can leave all them behind, etc.

One trip was more of a business trip with a breastfeeding infant, one trip was more of a date like trip with Ean and her still young infant, and the other was a trip to see family where she should've/could've taken the older two. Why is that translating to dumping her kids off all the time? I'm curious.

Moms don't have to be attached to their kids for a every thing they want to do themselves. And for someone like Brit who was never, ever without her kids from the time she had Aria to now when she finally has gone on 3 measly trips, I think the responses are a bit much. Before playlist people were literally talking about how Brit needs time to herself, to get time away from the kids cuz she never gets breaks from them, needs to find fun things to do/hobbies etc. and now she actually seems to be doing things that she enjoys, getting out more, along with the kids, shes all the sudden going out too much? I don't quite understand the reaction.

And is bringing your infant with you on date nights really that uncommon? It wasn't for me and a few of my moms friends. It wasn't until closer to one that we'd start to leave our youngest with their sibling(s) so that the sitter wouldn't have to worry about a fussy baby and we didn't have to worry if they were eating okay, etc. I find it hard to believe that others leave their baby for every little outing with their spouse to be "fair" to the others. Taking only Harlow for her birthday trip really did not seem bizarre or wrong to me, she's an baby, it's not like she's going to come back and tell Aria and Nolan all about the fun she has with mommy and daddy.

I'll admit I haven't watched the vlogs as much, so I could have missed a lot, but where is Brit going all the time that she's abandoning her children? Not trying to come off as a 'minion', I like her but I don't feel overly compelled to defend her, and sometimes she a little boring so I don't watch as much or come here as often, but I'm just genuinely curious.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

We can't buy Halo Top in Canada so I had a friend of mine grab me the cookies & cream flavour when she want to the states. I thought it was disgusting, honestly don't get the hype.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:We can't buy Halo Top in Canada so I had a friend of mine grab me the cookies & cream flavour when she want to the states. I thought it was disgusting, honestly don't get the hype.

Krogers brand "Low Cow" is a lot better IMO. it fits into macros better too (although I know B is just eating it to be trendy and has no idea what macros are....)
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I went and looked at her post for Nolan today and I am appalled. "happy birthday to the sweetest 3 year old i know" Seriously?! That's all he gets?

She posted 3 pictures of Aria that you scroll through for her last birthday.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

SunnyLove wrote:Well for those who are looking for a more low key genuine momma to watch, I came across a channel called 'growingUPlewis' ? She only has 2k so her head isn't as big as brittanys. She seems so sweet and REAL, she is really pretty and easy to watch.
I just want to add that I really like "The Killen Clan". She is real, chatty and just vlogs her days. 5 kids-newish born (a few months old) boy, 6 year old and about 9 year old girls, 2 boys I think 10 and 13 who were adopted from terrible conditions from orphanages in the Ukraine. The older boys have significant special needs. Younger one is blind with autism, older boy has Fetal alcohol syndrome, CP and is legally blind. But she is just really real, does not act like she is on a tv show and despite all the challenges, just gets on with her day and does what needs to be done. She is a SAHM while her husband works. It is the only channel I consistently watch anymore!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mamafirst wrote:So I get why Brit got a lot of criticism for not taking the kids with her to Ohio, but I have seen people mention time and time again that Brits always leaving the kids, she's not breastfeeding Harlow so she can leave all them behind, etc.

One trip was more of a business trip with a breastfeeding infant, one trip was more of a date like trip with Ean and her still young infant, and the other was a trip to see family where she should've/could've taken the older two. Why is that translating to dumping her kids off all the time? I'm curious.

Moms don't have to be attached to their kids for a every thing they want to do themselves. And for someone like Brit who was never, ever without her kids from the time she had Aria to now when she finally has gone on 3 measly trips, I think the responses are a bit much. Before playlist people were literally talking about how Brit needs time to herself, to get time away from the kids cuz she never gets breaks from them, needs to find fun things to do/hobbies etc. and now she actually seems to be doing things that she enjoys, getting out more, along with the kids, shes all the sudden going out too much? I don't quite understand the reaction.

And is bringing your infant with you on date nights really that uncommon? It wasn't for me and a few of my moms friends. It wasn't until closer to one that we'd start to leave our youngest with their sibling(s) so that the sitter wouldn't have to worry about a fussy baby and we didn't have to worry if they were eating okay, etc. I find it hard to believe that others leave their baby for every little outing with their spouse to be "fair" to the others. Taking only Harlow for her birthday trip really did not seem bizarre or wrong to me, she's an baby, it's not like she's going to come back and tell Aria and Nolan all about the fun she has with mommy and daddy.

I'll admit I haven't watched the vlogs as much, so I could have missed a lot, but where is Brit going all the time that she's abandoning her children? Not trying to come off as a 'minion', I like her but I don't feel overly compelled to defend her, and sometimes she a little boring so I don't watch as much or come here as often, but I'm just genuinely curious.

I'm personally not one of the ones that thought she needed a bunch of vacations for herself. I don't know any moms who do that more than once a year, so it's honestly strange to me. Just being honest..sorry if people feel judged. & It doesn't matter if it makes sense to some people to bring the baby, it most likely doesn't make sense to aria and Nolan. They have been cast aside for Harlow, which is normal with a newish baby, but she is not doing anything to help smooth the transition for them. It's all about whatever Britney wants.

She can't even go to the grocery store with all three kids by herself. Nolan always has an ipad shoved in front of him when he used to be the golden child and get all the attention. I will never understand why she planned Harlow when she could barely cope before she had her.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mamafirst wrote:So I get why Brit got a lot of criticism for not taking the kids with her to Ohio, but I have seen people mention time and time again that Brits always leaving the kids, she's not breastfeeding Harlow so she can leave all them behind, etc.

With Ohio it was more of her reasoning that got criticism from me. She wasn't "comfortable" with all her kids. WTF? Why have them? She ran off to Ohio and did things her kids would of loved to do. Instead she leaves them at home, while Ean is working so they have to be baby sat. I'm sure her family would of LOVED to see them. Day trip with Ean, and Karla got criticism because she made an appoint to wean, but shes still lugging her around everywhere. They haven't had alone time since Nolan was born, you would think she would want to spend time with her knock-off husband or the entire family seeing as she JUST left them 3 weeks ago.

She's not interested in her kids, she seems so disconnected from them lately and its sad.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I'm personally not one of the ones that thought she needed a bunch of vacations for herself. I don't know any moms who do that more than once a year, so it's honestly strange to me. Just being honest..sorry if people feel judged. & It doesn't matter if it makes sense to some people to bring the baby, it most likely doesn't make sense to aria and Nolan. They have been cast aside for Harlow, which is normal with a newish baby, but she is not doing anything to help smooth the transition for them. It's all about whatever Britney wants.

She can't even go to the grocery store with all three kids by herself. Nolan always has an ipad shoved in front of him when he used to be the golden child and get all the attention. I will never understand why she planned Harlow when she could barely cope before she had her.

I agree that she didn't transition the kids, mostly Nolan, that smoothly when Harlow came around, but I do think Aria is at the age where she may understand a little bit about what's going on. All Britney would have to say is that Harlow is coming with her cuz she is a baby who needs me to eat/comfort more and she'll start to go with them once she's older. My 4 almost 5 year old would get that.
As for the trips, the only one that I could see being more like a vacation would be the Florida trip, but even then it was more for a specific purpose than just going to Florida. And the Ohio thing was pretty strange considering she was going to see family. But otherwise I don't see her making any out of the ordinary trips. Two date nights with Harlow isn't bad. I just disagree that taking trips for yourself, especially being a mother, is inherently a bad thing. I would take plenty more trips/date nights than just 2 or 3 a year if I could. It's healthy to get that time to yourself and regroup. I think as Britney gets older she's probably thinking, crap, all my time is spent with my kids, I can make time to do stuff I haven't all this time.

I think by the time Harlow hits one and she keeps taking her by herself, then it would be fucked up. At that point Harlow doesn't need as much hands on care and will be presumably transitioning off the bottle. She'd be able to leave her at that point.

I think this stage is particularly difficult for her, I wonder if a trip to the grocery store will still be too difficult for her when Harlow is older. I hope not. Image

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

HeyKatie wrote:We can't buy Halo Top in Canada so I had a friend of mine grab me the cookies & cream flavour when she want to the states. I thought it was disgusting, honestly don't get the hype.

I get a coupon for it every time I go to the grocery store. (And it's like $2 off or BOGO!) We hardly ever buy ice cream, so they must really be pushing it! It's just funny to me that even with the gigantic marketing push B can't get a sponsorship. Image
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

JennaLuvBug wrote:

With Ohio it was more of her reasoning that got criticism from me. She wasn't "comfortable" with all her kids. WTF? Why have them? She ran off to Ohio and did things her kids would of loved to do. Instead she leaves them at home, while Ean is working so they have to be baby sat. I'm sure her family would of LOVED to see them. Day trip with Ean, and Karla got criticism because she made an appoint to wean, but shes still lugging her around everywhere. They haven't had alone time since Nolan was born, you would think she would want to spend time with her knock-off husband or the entire family seeing as she JUST left them 3 weeks ago.

She's not interested in her kids, she seems so disconnected from them lately and its sad.
Yeah I made a point to mention the Ohio trip cuz I definitely see why that was criticized. I think I even mentioned here when that happened that there was really no good reason for not bringing the kids, the drive would not have been that bad.

But I don't see why bringing the baby is an issue right now. She was still breastfeeding until recently and even then, if Brit was too anxious to leave her or not want to put too much on Ean's mom by leaving all 3 kids, one being a potentially fussy baby, I think that's a good enough reason to bring her. As she gets older, I assume she'd stay behind, but right now I don't see the issue with taking the baby with her.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I think all of us should comment on a next video or something and all give her a tough time! Like multiple negative comments at once. I CAN see where she's coming from trying to make extra $$$ BUT she receives so much from subscribers!! I don't believe for a second she only opened a po box for letters. If that was the case she could send back all the gifts! Ridiculous. I'm just glad that more people are finally realizing the self entitled person she is... I think she should make a video on her childhood. To actually show how rough she has it. If she even did? Idk just lately she's been really off.
D
Britney reads here. She will know it's a bunch of us and we will look like loonies. Refrain from doing this, or if you do, don't admit it. Thanks!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”