BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Britney gave the reasons for both the recent day trip and the Ohio trip as not being able to handle all 3. Like, welcome to fucking motherhood. Taking 3 kids ANYWHERE is not a walk in the park (Not that she would know because until recently she had never taken all 3 kids to the grocery store) but you do it for the memories. Ya sure, maybe Aria is old enough to understand but she is also at the age where they say memories start to form that you remember long term and some of her first real and clear memories will be her mom leaving to go to Florida.. then Ohio... then a fun day trip for her birthday.. all with Harlow and not her. They never do anything fun as a family. It's sad. Being a parent means you put your kids interest first. That is all there is to it. If I honestly think to myself "Oh I couldnt handle all the kids" I dont do it. Like for instance the beach. We live where they are so many beaches but I dont feel comfortable going alone with the two kids so.. we don't. I dont just take one and leave the other with someone. We wait until Daddy is home from work and we go before or after dinner.
Moms are allowed alone time, who ever said otherwise? however this is extreme. Alone time for most moms I know is dinner/drinks/movie with a girlfriend, a date with your husband (alone) or the gym. She does go to the gym alone without Harlow, which means she can leave for her an hour or two to have dinner with Ean or drinks with a friend.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0f9204.png

One of Britney's old videos popped up in my recommendations and omg she did not know how to apply lip gloss at all. It was all over her face LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

This forum has caused a whole rant on Snapchat. Holy hell, stop reading here if it bothers you that much. For someone who says things dont bother her, she sure does bitch about all of the "hate" she receives.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Mel1011 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0f9204.png

One of Britney's old videos popped up in my recommendations and omg she did not know how to apply lip gloss at all. It was all over her face LOL.

I found out in this video that she and Ean were together for 6 months or less before she got pregnant. She mentioned it was their one year anniversary and she was 27-28 weeks pregnant in the video. She also said they had other pregnancy scares before she got pregnant too. AKA failed attempts to trap Ean.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

misconstruted lol
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

she says she doesn't wanna share nolan's story anymore because people are "picking him apart" and she can't handle that. Ain't no one picking him apart homegirl. We're picking your shitty attitude apart. Can't believe she went on a 5 minute rant about how she jokingly called Nolan a brat because he was tired and he's fine at home. Carpet is a lot softer than concrete. Maybe walking on concrete hurts him and that's why he does it every time you got out.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She also could've taken just aria! How cool would that have been?!? Even Harlow and aria! Nothing wrong with that! And then next time just take Nolan. It's almost like theirnkids are an inconvenience to her. She needs to just enjoy life WITH her kids outside the home!!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mel1011 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0f9204.png

She just recently stopped doing this. Remember #kcflips
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

No one ever picked apart Nolan. She probably just doesn't want to share his dmd story because she wants to act like it doesn't exist.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Brit since you're in here I'm going to tell you personal experience....Yes you are recommended to have him walk as much as he can so his strength doesn't deteriorate quicker but you're forcing him to walk when he is clearly in pain. Playing around the house and out on long walks is sooooo different. Get him in PT already and stop trying to block his diagnosis out!
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Looks like "cabinet talks with Brit" have turned into "toilet talks with Brit" lolol classyyyy
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Who's picking Nolynn apart? I'm confused.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Britney gave the reasons for both the recent day trip and the Ohio trip as not being able to handle all 3. Like, welcome to fucking motherhood. Taking 3 kids ANYWHERE is not a walk in the park (Not that she would know because until recently she had never taken all 3 kids to the grocery store) but you do it for the memories. Ya sure, maybe Aria is old enough to understand but she is also at the age where they say memories start to form that you remember long term and some of her first real and clear memories will be her mom leaving to go to Florida.. then Ohio... then a fun day trip for her birthday.. all with Harlow and not her. They never do anything fun as a family. It's sad. Being a parent means you put your kids interest first. That is all there is to it. If I honestly think to myself "Oh I couldnt handle all the kids" I dont do it. Like for instance the beach. We live where they are so many beaches but I dont feel comfortable going alone with the two kids so.. we don't. I dont just take one and leave the other with someone. We wait until Daddy is home from work and we go before or after dinner.
Moms are allowed alone time, who ever said otherwise? however this is extreme. Alone time for most moms I know is dinner/drinks/movie with a girlfriend, a date with your husband (alone) or the gym. She does go to the gym alone without Harlow, which means she can leave for her an hour or two to have dinner with Ean or drinks with a friend.
Where did she say the recent day trip where she didn't take all three was because she couldn't handle them? I don't know if I missed it or not.

I think it's a huge stretch to say Aria is going to have memories of all the times her mom left somewhere without her and Nolan. I mean, why would that even stick with her? Unless Brit is telling her that she doesn't wanna take her because she is a handful/too difficult/bratty/whatever so she has to stay behind, I don't see why Aria would even care the majority of the time. Especially if she's having fun with family while her parents are gone. Aria will have plenty of fun memories, not every single one has to be with her parents. Not every trip Brit/Ean has have to have the kids there. That's why there are vacations and date nights, to get time to yourselves.

And I'm sorry, but two date night/day trips and a trip to Ohio/Florida is not "extreme". Before Harlow she basically never went anywhere for herself and rarely showed a date night with Ean.
It's good she can make it to the gym, but I'm assuming she's leaving Harlow with Ean when she goes which is different than leaving her with anyone else. Harlow is in her home environment with her dad, not someone she doesn't see often in a place she's not always at, I get why she would wanna take her with until she's older. It's not unheard of.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Blackswan wrote:Who's picking Nolynn apart? I'm confused.
She's just now catching up on the previous thread. She's really busy...she has her hands full.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I talked about her calling her "terminally ill child a brat" in Vanessa's thread just this afternoon so I'm kinda wondering if that had anything to do with it. Her rant/explanation was stupid because she is saying she called him a brat because he wanted to be held?????? Ok???? still makes you a giant dick Britney.
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I talked about her calling her "terminally ill child a brat" ... still makes you a giant dick Britney.
Eh, I don't know. I don't think the whole thing was a huge deal. Is he tired/ sore? Maybe. Should they get him in PT and work with him on saying when he's sore? Yes. Is her jokingly calling her son a spoiled brat a big deal? No. It just seems like a major reach to me. There's a lot of thing I would criticize Britney for, but being mean spirited or hateful to her children isn't one. That's just my take though.
However; so much drama with the Snapchat rant. She needs to realize that putting herself and her family out there means things like this forum are going to exist. However, if most of us were in her shoes there would still be people saying things about us and picking us apart. Welcome to the internet.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sipsteaclassily wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I talked about her calling her "terminally ill child a brat" ... still makes you a giant dick Britney.
Eh, I don't know. I don't think the whole thing was a huge deal. Is he tired/ sore? Maybe. Should they get him in PT and work with him on saying when he's sore? Yes. Is her jokingly calling her son a spoiled brat a big deal? No. It just seems like a major reach to me. There's a lot of thing I would criticize Britney for, but being mean spirited or hateful to her children isn't one. That's just my take though.
However; so much drama with the Snapchat rant. She needs to realize that putting herself and her family out there means things like this forum are going to exist. However, if most of us were in her shoes there would still be people saying things about us and picking us apart. Welcome to the internet.

The tone she had with him was honestly what made me weirded out by it. And the fact that Nolan wasn't even being a brat, he just wanted to be held.

I have to disagree with the mean spirited thing though. She is rude as hell to aria. Always teasing her when she is not laughing at all.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Mamafirst wrote: And is bringing your infant with you on date nights really that uncommon?
How is it a date night if you bring one of your kids with you... That's grabbing dinner together, not a date night.
Sipsteaclassily wrote:Is her jokingly calling her son a spoiled brat a big deal? No. It just seems like a major reach to me. There's a lot of thing I would criticize Britney for, but being mean spirited or hateful to her children isn't one.
She didn't say it "jokingly". She sounded mean as fuck when she said it, and she goes overboard with teasing Aria, too.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

dazzled wrote:
Mamafirst wrote: And is bringing your infant with you on date nights really that uncommon?
How is it a date night if you bring one of your kids with you... That's grabbing dinner together, not a date night.
I disagree. You can have a date night with your baby in tow, not so much with toddlers/older kids in general since they'd be a bigger distraction which will take time away from even holding a decent conversation with your spouse. Which is the whole point, to focus on each other. But a baby, eh, usually with a boob/bottle/paci they'd be okay for the most part. Unless your baby is colicky or in general a fussy/hard to please baby, then I'd avoid bringing them because no one wants to deal with that stress.

I think if you're taking the time to go out with your spouse where you can reconnect, whether it's to get dressed up and have a nice meal, take a walk, go somewhere you've been wanting to go, etc. and just have a relaxing conversation with your significant other that wasn't all about the kids, I'd consider that a date. Obviously it's ideal to have total alone time together, but it's not always possible.
When my youngest was a baby, she'd come with us on a few date nights, she usually slept in her carrier/stroller while we enjoyed a meal at a nice place/a walk through downtown, and she's even slept through movies we've seen at the drive in with no issues. If we had waited until we left both kids with a sitter before we had a "real" date night, we would've gone too long without that time together.
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

For me it's not so much about Britney, it's about the kids. They could have had a really fun summer, and Aria would have memories of that but instead they were at home whilst Britney took trips without them. Sad really. She could have taken the trips whilst they were in school.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”