MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by blackroses »

Aw I'm missing out I always miss out on the fun no way to may these pictures load and I'm not wasting space for tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"LOOK WHAT I GOT..." Recap

Jess quietly opens the vlog as Chris moves about in the background because Addie is sleeping. Addie stirs a bit and gets situated to go back to sleep. Jess just got back from more back to school shopping/back to dance shopping. The AC is broken again...surprise! Anyway, the dance shop had a huge sale, so Jess just got back from that and she found little ballet slippers in Addie's size...ohhhhh lord...
Jess starts going into dance talk - mainly how she used to be a dancer and taught dance. She reveals the "dance the dream" tattoo since people were apparently asking about it and mentions it's the motto for her dance studio. She talks about how Lilia is in dance and loves it and how she talked to the studio owner about Addie. The owner says that when Addie is walking, she can be put into dance. Ohhhh my. Lilia is at Jess's cousin's house having one last fun sleepover before school starts.
Addie wakes up and Jess baby-talks. *sigh* Jess hands her a ballet shoe and I swear Addie looked like she wanted to shoot daggers at Jess but she plays with the shoes for a bit, then Jess gets her dressed and they try the shoes on. They seem to fit, but barely. Jess does some practice "dancing" with her and they even try to get her to walk and Landen tries dancing with her, which is honestly adorable. In other news, Addie has been grumpy because her first tooth is still creeping its way in. Jess talks about how hot it is and how much she wants out of the house.
They're all off in the "bus" now. First stop - getting Landen a hair cut. He wants the "rockin style" hair cut that Kyson and Kaden have. He does well with the haircut and they are off to the mall, mainly to stay out of the hot house. They take the kids to the mall play area and Jess talks about how mean some of the kids are after some shots of the kids (mainly Addie) playing. Another kid apparently pushed Landen and made him cry, so Jess had to step in (not filmed, just talked about) and talks about how she hates being "that parent" because she knows her kids can be "those kids" sometimes but she at least makes an effort to correct them. They plan to go shopping at the mall for a bit before going home.
Back home, Sadie and Addie play near the front door. The other kids are outside playing, yet you can hear both adults inside...
They finish watching Big Brother (anyone else hate this year? LOL) and Addie is outside playing with a spoon. Jess is planning on bathing the kids and putting them to bed. She shows off a sunset and then there's some drone footage.
Lilia is home and she has a Hatchimal. Jess wiggles Lilia's loose tooth, which is apparently still in.
Various shots of bathing, brushing teeth, dressing, and Jess putting Landen to bed, who apparently dressed himself. All the kids are asleep and Jess has been opening letters from the fans. Jess plans to open things they get in the mail on Instagram and Snapchat on Saturdays so people don't miss it.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ruby14 »

As much as I love dance and always encourage kids to dance, it is absolutely ridiculous that Jess bought Addie ballet shoes. If they were cute fake ones just for fun I'd understand, but those are actual ballet shoes. I know she got them on sale and they might be cheaper already because of the smaller, but still. Also, I find it a bit ridiculous that her studio let's kids in as soon as they can walk. I feel like kids that young wouldn't be able to retain anything at all. At my studio you can start at like 2 or 3 and some of those kids barely even know what's going on so I can only imagine how well Addie will do if she starts walking in the next couple of months.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I love how Jess is scolding other kids for hitting when her own kids hit each other constantly and she never says a thing

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

ruby14 wrote:As much as I love dance and always encourage kids to dance, it is absolutely ridiculous that Jess bought Addie ballet shoes. If they were cute fake ones just for fun I'd understand, but those are actual ballet shoes. I know she got them on sale and they might be cheaper already because of the smaller, but still. Also, I find it a bit ridiculous that her studio let's kids in as soon as they can walk. I feel like kids that young wouldn't be able to retain anything at all. At my studio you can start at like 2 or 3 and some of those kids barely even know what's going on so I can only imagine how well Addie will do if she starts walking in the next couple of months.
Agreed! I've never heard of anyone starting their kid under age 2. I'm a former dancer and encouraged my daughter to dance around our house at that age, and we did Parent Tot music classes. We started her in ballet at age 3 and I really think that just now at 4 she is really "getting it" and listening to the teacher.

But my daughter wasn't fed Jessss's miracle boob milk, so she's obviously not a ballet prodigy like Addie Pavlova.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

blackroses wrote:Aw I'm missing out I always miss out on the fun no way to may these pictures load and I'm not wasting space for tapatalk
Same here..I'm on a macbook using safari so I never see the links :|
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
blackroses wrote:Aw I'm missing out I always miss out on the fun no way to may these pictures load and I'm not wasting space for tapatalk
Heres the image try it again [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 58b1fe.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
cut and paste ?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

tessabravo wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Happy Wednesday [img]https:uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170810/4be0f553e2962edb61bc304e6b05e26cpng[/img]

OMFG you didn't!! Hahahahahaha

Yes i did Image who should i do next

Jessss. With her high school clothing and those white camisoles she wears that look yellow because she can't bother to do laundry correctly and use bleach.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ugh her style is the WORST. Landen's button up plaid shirt with those worn in payless shoes and the 90s dad denim shorts...then making him pose with an attitude crossing his arms. Cringe
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yes she dresses them so awful. The twins constantly wear the same shirt over and over but the princesses of the house aren't seen wearing the same thing twice.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I can picture Lilia drawing a picture of her family in school. Girl is gonna run out of paper

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Amber's vlog was such a contrast to Jess. He showed up at school with actual school supplies and a healthy(ish) lunch. Amber even had his breakfast ready when he woke up. Also, I loved that Amber and Gabe put forth the effort to make sure they visited both Logan and Lilia's classrooms. It seems like Logan has structure in his life in a way that Jess's kids will never have.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

lyddiebug wrote:Amber's vlog was such a contrast to Jess. He showed up at school with actual school supplies and a healthy(ish) lunch. Amber even had his breakfast ready when he woke up. Also, I loved that Amber and Gabe put forth the effort to make sure they visited both Logan and Lilia's classrooms. It seems like Logan has structure in his life in a way that Jess's kids will never have.
Yeah have to give props to Amber and Gabe, she comes in from a night shift and still makes Logan a decent breakfast and lunch and gets him ready and out.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 84198e.jpg[/img]

Landon got a sweet first day of preschool post
The boys get this #ad
I'm not sure if this is after school or before but do you think Jess irons the kids shorts and tees? The boys shorts here are hell a lot creased

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Her kids have huge purple eye bags, clearly they aren't getting enough sleep and she can't use the summer excuse anymore. They look exhausted :roll:

But OMG that Mimi starter pack :lol: someone should do a drake one!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

julietpreston wrote:Her kids have huge purple eye bags, clearly they aren't getting enough sleep and she can't use the summer excuse anymore. They look exhausted :roll:

But OMG that Mimi starter pack :lol: someone should do a drake one!
Psht all you would need is a screenshot of sperm.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Landen's new haircut is also cute. I think the boys all look pretty good imo
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Blackswan wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:
cut and paste ?
Never works. I've literally tried everything
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
You can copy and paste the links... That is what I do on my Mac.

Return to “JesssFam”