BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by Blackswan »

amykay wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Ok that's all cool and all but I vaguely remember a paw patrols birthday party being planned? What happened to that Britney?!?!?
I think she said his party is this weekend

Ok yeah see I thought I might have just dreamt it or something. I found the page to us talking about it.

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13025&start=850
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:But guys, her therapy was having Karla. So far she's taken her everywhere, just like a service dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I laughed way too hard at this lol

Karlata Romero the service dog lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Jlillian wrote:Wow! I haven't seen her throw the bagel at aria. Can't seem to find it in the vlogs. Which video is it?

That wasn't in a vlog per say but it is mentioned in the beginning of this vlog
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

She said she don't care if people attacks her but it makes her mad when people attack her kids? Sorry but nobody said anything rude about Nolan. It was about YOU!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know people mentioned that baby registry that Keren was talking about and Brit was talking about buying for....well it was a scam. I don't watch KKandBabyJ much but here they talk about it if you haven't seen it. They sent a crib
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

Mamafirst wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Britney gave the reasons for both the recent day trip and the Ohio trip as not being able to handle all 3. Like, welcome to fucking motherhood. Taking 3 kids ANYWHERE is not a walk in the park (Not that she would know because until recently she had never taken all 3 kids to the grocery store) but you do it for the memories. Ya sure, maybe Aria is old enough to understand but she is also at the age where they say memories start to form that you remember long term and some of her first real and clear memories will be her mom leaving to go to Florida.. then Ohio... then a fun day trip for her birthday.. all with Harlow and not her. They never do anything fun as a family. It's sad. Being a parent means you put your kids interest first. That is all there is to it. If I honestly think to myself "Oh I couldnt handle all the kids" I dont do it. Like for instance the beach. We live where they are so many beaches but I dont feel comfortable going alone with the two kids so.. we don't. I dont just take one and leave the other with someone. We wait until Daddy is home from work and we go before or after dinner.
Moms are allowed alone time, who ever said otherwise? however this is extreme. Alone time for most moms I know is dinner/drinks/movie with a girlfriend, a date with your husband (alone) or the gym. She does go to the gym alone without Harlow, which means she can leave for her an hour or two to have dinner with Ean or drinks with a friend.
Where did she say the recent day trip where she didn't take all three was because she couldn't handle them? I don't know if I missed it or not.

I think it's a huge stretch to say Aria is going to have memories of all the times her mom left somewhere without her and Nolan. I mean, why would that even stick with her? Unless Brit is telling her that she doesn't wanna take her because she is a handful/too difficult/bratty/whatever so she has to stay behind, I don't see why Aria would even care the majority of the time. Especially if she's having fun with family while her parents are gone. Aria will have plenty of fun memories, not every single one has to be with her parents. Not every trip Brit/Ean has have to have the kids there. That's why there are vacations and date nights, to get time to yourselves.

And I'm sorry, but two date night/day trips and a trip to Ohio/Florida is not "extreme". Before Harlow she basically never went anywhere for herself and rarely showed a date night with Ean.
It's good she can make it to the gym, but I'm assuming she's leaving Harlow with Ean when she goes which is different than leaving her with anyone else. Harlow is in her home environment with her dad, not someone she doesn't see often in a place she's not always at, I get why she would wanna take her with until she's older. It's not unheard of.

She's going to remember because she will have video looking back on of her freaking mother saying her kids are too much to handle she leaves then with other people while on trips. She's going to remember because her freaking mother leaves everyone but Harlow for major vacations,so far. Yes, those are vacations. She's also going to remember because her mother has mental and emotional issues she refuses to get help for and this will continue to flow into her children's lives and get worse and worse until she does get help.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Elviraa wrote:She said she don't care if people attacks her but it makes her mad when people attack her kids? Sorry but nobody said anything rude about Nolan. It was about YOU!

Right?! And then on Snapchat when she was explaining the situation, and regretting saying "spoiled brat", she goes and says he's a "bratty 2 year old". Oh Britney......she's dumb.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Silentbob wrote:
Mamafirst wrote: Where did she say the recent day trip where she didn't take all three was because she couldn't handle them? I don't know if I missed it or not.

I think it's a huge stretch to say Aria is going to have memories of all the times her mom left somewhere without her and Nolan. I mean, why would that even stick with her? Unless Brit is telling her that she doesn't wanna take her because she is a handful/too difficult/bratty/whatever so she has to stay behind, I don't see why Aria would even care the majority of the time. Especially if she's having fun with family while her parents are gone. Aria will have plenty of fun memories, not every single one has to be with her parents. Not every trip Brit/Ean has have to have the kids there. That's why there are vacations and date nights, to get time to yourselves.

And I'm sorry, but two date night/day trips and a trip to Ohio/Florida is not "extreme". Before Harlow she basically never went anywhere for herself and rarely showed a date night with Ean.
It's good she can make it to the gym, but I'm assuming she's leaving Harlow with Ean when she goes which is different than leaving her with anyone else. Harlow is in her home environment with her dad, not someone she doesn't see often in a place she's not always at, I get why she would wanna take her with until she's older. It's not unheard of.

She's going to remember because she will have video looking back on of her freaking mother saying her kids are too much to handle she leaves then with other people while on trips. She's going to remember because her freaking mother leaves everyone but Harlow for major vacations,so far. Yes, those are vacations. She's also going to remember because her mother has mental and emotional issues she refuses to get help for and this will continue to flow into her children's lives and get worse and worse until she does get help.

I guess I just dont understand why at the end of the day you dont want the best for your kids, including making memories with them. I would want to go to see my family without all my kids. I wouldnt want to take only one child on a really fun day trip. I like being with my kids and I understand and value how quickly this time goes by. They are only little for so long. Once they start school you lose time with them, most people work so that is also time away from them... I WANT to make memories with my kids and while I dont think there is anything wrong with "mom time" I do think there is something wrong with consistently leaving your two older kids out of things.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

It kind of blows my mind that she was basically defending herself in calling Nolan a spoiled brat! I have never called my daughter a name and if I did, I would apologize and own it instead of defending myself to a lot of internet strangers!

Also it bugs me how she always talks about the people who love and support her, as if anyone with constructive criticism doesn't love or support her. Anyone with any conflicting view to her own is an enemy in her eyes.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
Difficulty with empathy
Problems distinguishing the self from others (see personal boundaries)
Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
Haughty body language
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
Pretending to be more important than they actually are
Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
Denial of remorse and gratitude.

Narcissistic definition sounds a lot like our gurl here.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Silentbob wrote:
Mamafirst wrote: Where did she say the recent day trip where she didn't take all three was because she couldn't handle them? I don't know if I missed it or not.

I guess I just dont understand why at the end of the day you dont want the best for your kids, including making memories with them. I would want to go to see my family without all my kids. I wouldnt want to take only one child on a really fun day trip. I like being with my kids and I understand and value how quickly this time goes by. They are only little for so long. Once they start school you lose time with them, most people work so that is also time away from them... I WANT to make memories with my kids and while I dont think there is anything wrong with "mom time" I do think there is something wrong with consistently leaving your two older kids out of things.
I've already said Brit should have taken all three to Ohio. Quite a few times actually.
Going places for yourself and your spouse doesn't equal not making memories with your kids. It's possible to do both things AND still make fun memories with your kids, while valuing the time you share with them.
Going on a few trips isn't going to make it impossible to do things with them and give them a nice childhood.
I already spend every second with kids, being as I'm a SAHM and my husband is gone for 6-8 weeks at a time for his job. We do everything together. All the normal day to day stuff, errands, things like that and almost all fun trips. Plus I'll be homeschooling my almost 5 year old this year as well, so she'll still be home all the time. I'm not gonna not take time to myself when I get the very rare chance out of fear of them "not getting the best". I have an identity outside of my kids, I'd go insane if I never took the opportunity to go somewhere fun or do something fun with my husband or my best friends.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
Difficulty with empathy
Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
Haughty body language

Is there a picture of her next to this? lol
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

smom12 wrote:An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
Difficulty with empathy
Haughty body language

I believe it, too. Everything has always been about her, especially when she would rather "focus on her pregnancy" instead of getting out the the "awful" situation she was in.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

why is Britney j now bringing this up? it happened weeks ago

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Silentbob wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:

I've already said Brit should have taken all three to Ohio. Quite a few times actually.
Going places for yourself and your spouse doesn't equal not making memories with your kids. It's possible to do both things AND still make fun memories with your kids, while valuing the time you share with them.
Going on a few trips isn't going to make it impossible to do things with them and give them a nice childhood.
I already spend every second with kids, being as I'm a SAHM and my husband is gone for 6-8 weeks at a time for his job. We do everything together. All the normal day to day stuff, errands, things like that and almost all fun trips. Plus I'll be homeschooling my almost 5 year old this year as well, so she'll still be home all the time. I'm not gonna not take time to myself when I get the very rare chance out of fear of them "not getting the best". I have an identity outside of my kids, I'd go insane if I never took the opportunity to go somewhere fun or do something fun with my husband or my best friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ok... Cool. However, we aren't talking about you we are talking about Britney. Who rarely takes her kids anywhere, not even all 3 of them to the grocery store. I wouldnt judge any other moms for doing.. well pretty much anything bcause I dont see their day to day but we do see/know Britneys day to day. We know because she has told us that Harlow was 6 months old before she took all 3 kids to the grocery store. We know because she shows us/told us that Aria and Nolan didnt get to go to Ohio because it was too much for her. We know the majority of the kids lives is spent indoors, on their ipads. We aren't pulling shit out of thin air because we are "haters".
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brit jokes she is pregnant in the newest video. Ean's face is priceless. He can guarantee its not true!!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

webby wrote:why is Britney j now bringing this up? it happened weeks ago

To stay relevant. Her channel name isn't doing her any favors.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

her hair looks like shit[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0fd567.jpg[/img]

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's back to doing those weird ugly bottom lip movements.
Jlillian
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jlillian »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Jlillian wrote:Wow! I haven't seen her throw the bagel at aria. Can't seem to find it in the vlogs. Which video is it?

That wasn't in a vlog per say but it is mentioned in the beginning of this vlog
Thank you!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”