TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by Panda714 »

Lol "I could use the extra money". Why Tayler? I thought you make enough child support that you don't need welfare. I have zero pity if she has everything she needs for Amity honestly. This is her fourth child. She knows how babies are made. She knows how much they cost. She has had multiple sets of furniture, clothes and toys.

Honest to God she could post that she can't afford diapers one day and I'd just laugh honestly
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Panda714 wrote:Lol "I could use the extra money". Why Tayler? I thought you make enough child support that you don't need welfare. I have zero pity if she has everything she needs for Amity honestly. This is her fourth child. She knows how babies are made. She knows how much they cost. She has had multiple sets of furniture, clothes and toys.

Honest to God she could post that she can't afford diapers one day and I'd just laugh honestly
Same. And I just realized how ridiculous that sounds; "she makes enough child support". lol that's her job alright. Popping our kids for child support. And I could bet money that chuckie will be on that baby's birth certificate because at the end of the day, she needs those checks. I'm sure chuckie will show up at the birth too just to be spiteful and I can't wait to see the drama that starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

"I'm trying to get extra cash since I'm about to drop a baby"

You're always about to give birth, Tayler. She is in for a huge wake up call as those kids get older and start wanting more expensive things, she's gonna be so fucked, they're gonna want cell phones x4, clothing x4, school supplies x4, school field trips x4 and god forbid anything happens to those kids that would make them go to the hospital because then it'll be medical bills, dental bills x4.

See what having so many children when you can't afford them does? Those kids should've been given up for adoption; if she insisted on having so many kids, she should've given them to someone who couldn't have any of their own to raise them
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

BornThisWay94 wrote:"I'm trying to get extra cash since I'm about to drop a baby"

You're always about to give birth, Tayler. She is in for a huge wake up call as those kids get older and start wanting more expensive things, she's gonna be so fucked, they're gonna want cell phones x4, clothing x4, school supplies x4, school field trips x4 and god forbid anything happens to those kids that would make them go to the hospital because then it'll be medical bills, dental bills x4.

See what having so many children when you can't afford them does? Those kids should've been given up for adoption; if she insisted on having so many kids, she should've given them to someone who couldn't have any of their own to raise them
Cell phones, even prepaid: $35 per month x4 $140 per month
Clothing that they'll want: $250 per season x4, $1000
School Supplies x4, even from Walmart as they get older and schools ask for more such as Scientific Calculators, $75 x4, $300
Field Trips at their high average $200 (overnight trips) x4, $800 (schools will not cover EVERYTHING financially, you help fundraise or kids will miss out
Medical Bills without state Caresource/Buckeye: Probably well over $50,000 x 4

Tayler, think about your decisions. If you love being pregnant, try surrogacy. I'd actually applaud you if you turned your life around to put us in our place. Not everything that comes from here is snarky... Its a warning of what you're in for.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:"I'm trying to get extra cash since I'm about to drop a baby"

Cell phones, even prepaid: $35 per month x4 $140 per month
Clothing that they'll want: $250 per season x4, $1000
School Supplies x4, even from Walmart as they get older and schools ask for more such as Scientific Calculators, $75 x4, $300
Field Trips at their high average $200 (overnight trips) x4, $800 (schools will not cover EVERYTHING financially, you help fundraise or kids will miss out
Medical Bills without state Caresource/Buckeye: Probably well over $50,000 x 4

Tayler, think about your decisions. If you love being pregnant, try surrogacy. I'd actually applaud you if you turned your life around to put us in our place. Not everything that comes from here is snarky... Its a warning of what you're in for.

Actually divide all those bills times 5 since Tayler is a child herself and always insists on having the latest iPhone, computer and camera for her patography career. Can you imagine Tayler taking a shitty pre-paid flip phone to save money to give her kids more? She'd never do it. In Tayler's mind, Tayler comes first--always has, always will.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

How is she allowed to do that thou pisses me off she cannot afford them and the states keeps paying for her fucking kids there should be a screening before having kids she's an unfit mom SHE NEVER HAD A JOB LONGER THEN 2 months and she keeps popping kids and people says she's an amazing mom WOW WHAT THE FUCK. THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRRY . I wouldn't care if she was working and support her 4 kids and actually was a YouTube mom but she's none of that . And I doubt she makes enough for 4 kids IS SHE STUPID MY MOM HAS 5 kids but is a social worker and my dads a surgent we live in Canada we make bank and now all of us are working and have house I'm 22 have my own town house my car my job and a kid i could make more babies but I don't since I want to find the right guy and we both work and will both be working. Her boyfriend probably doesn't work .

I swear I had a dream she got married in the water

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And we all know this kid isn't going to be her last either, especially if she does indeed stay with Brian. If she stays with Brian I can predict at least two kids coming out of that relationship, she's only 24 (almost) so she has plenty of years left to pop more out and I highly suspect that she loves the baby/toddler stage because they're very needy and need her constant attention 24/7 (plus, having an infant gives her an excuse not to work) so when enough of her kids are old enough to be in school and gain a bit of independence as they grow older, she'll want more babies around.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:And we all know this kid isn't going to be her last either, especially if she does indeed stay with Brian. If she stays with Brian I can predict at least two kids coming out of that relationship, she's only 24 (almost) so she has plenty of years left to pop more out and I highly suspect that she loves the baby/toddler stage because they're very needy and need her constant attention 24/7 (plus, having an infant gives her an excuse not to work) so when enough of her kids are old enough to be in school and gain a bit of independence as they grow older, she'll want more babies around.
Oh God, what is she gonna she name those poor children?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Can she actually have more though? This is going to be her THIRD c-section. I've never had one but I can't imagine they're recommended and I would have to assume there's a certain limit before doctors start talking about health risks
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Surrogacy would be great for Tayler because
1. She loves being pregnant
2. She doesn't really like being a parent
3. She'd make enough money to get out of poverty
4. Plenty of attention from the bio parents, social media

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Panda714 wrote:Can she actually have more though? This is going to be her THIRD c-section. I've never had one but I can't imagine they're recommended and I would have to assume there's a certain limit before doctors start talking about health risks
You think Tayler would listen to a doctor?
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I don't think anyone in their right mind would choose Tayler as their surrogate. She is gross, she only drinks Mountain Dew, she has a nasty attitude, most people who can afford to pay a surrogate want someone responsible, not a hillbilly from Ohio that keeps popping out kids and going back to her abusive ex. A simple google search will definitely scare any agency away.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Can she actually have more though? This is going to be her THIRD c-section. I've never had one but I can't imagine they're recommended and I would have to assume there's a certain limit before doctors start talking about health risks
You think Tayler would listen to a doctor?

Lmao, exactly. Tayler does what Tayler wants, no one can tell her otherwise.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yea you have to go through CRAZY amounts of physical and mental health screenings to be a surrogate and we all say what happened last time a non-Herron was in her uterus

Man y'all are right. That girl would legit kill herself trying to have another baby versus listening to a doctor
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And spend the whole pregnancy going on about how scared she is, because her uterus might rupture, but she wants this baby sooo badly. And probably find some way to try to blame it on Chuckie.
The minions would go on about how brave she is...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Does anyone live near her

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Sleepybirds wrote:Surrogacy would be great for Tayler because

I hope none of you are serious about her being a surrogate. She is by far an ideal candidate. She (according to her) has had pregnancy complications, an abortion that that cause scar tissue. She has no concern for her health, drinks Mountain Dew like it is water, probably does not take prenatal or folic acid because they cost money, has no concern for her diet, gets tattoos when she is pregnant, and the list goes on. I can not think of anyone I know that would be a worse candidate.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ripley wrote:

I hope none of you are serious about her being a surrogate. She is by far an ideal candidate. She (according to her) has had pregnancy complications, an abortion that that cause scar tissue. She has no concern for her health, drinks Mountain Dew like it is water, probably does not take prenatal or folic acid because they cost money, has no concern for her diet, gets tattoos when she is pregnant, and the list goes on. I can not think of anyone I know that would be a worse candidate.

There's absolutely no way in hell that Tayler could be a surrogate even if she wanted to be. She's extremely unhealthy, always seems to land herself in dangerous situations, has no real concern for herself or the lives of her children, has smoked pot while pregnant, has tried to kill herself while pregnant, fucks other men who are not the father of the child while pregnant, I honestly can't even count. Nobody in their right mind would choose Tayler as a surrogate.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Ripley wrote:

No I'm not but she is legit addicted to pregnancy.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I really wonder how every time there is a crazy person posting spam in all the threads taylers is always passed over lmao

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”