OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Blackswan wrote:How in the heck do they have 1M subscribers when they only have 699 videos up?
What do you mean? Lol that's a lot of videos
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

teddyandmommy wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How in the heck do they have 1M subscribers when they only have 699 videos up?
What do you mean? Lol that's a lot of videos
Yeah but I've seen people with less subscribers and more videos.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Notachild wrote:That is the tackiest decorated playroom.
It doesn't even look like a playroom. Looks like an adult room. Idk why she thought that decor had anything to do with a playroom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kayylala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayylala »

It's one of my pet peeves when parents decorate a playroom or nursery in a minimalist style to fit their own personal "aesthetic." Like you don't have to go crazy with primary colors but colors and patterns and prints ARE stimulating to young children where as white, grey, black or beige are not. Keren does the same shit too and it comes off as selfish and vain to me tbh. Those poor children.
peachykeen2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peachykeen2017 »

They used to be so enjoyable to watch, but since they bought their house, they are really hard for me to watch. They are so scattered, they can not focus on one thing. The house is a disaster, then they leave and go travel all summer. They both look terrible, drained tired. They don't have any adult inspiration. I hope they can try to get it together, I fear for those kids as they get older. :|
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Once the playroom is completely done then I think it will look adorable. It's not everyone's taste, but that's why it's not everyone's house :).
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I think if they add some colour the playroom will be really cute. One or two bright pictures would make such a difference.

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

I just want to give a shout out and round of applause to Kyra for shutting Oscar down and saying "no we don't need an over-explanation" about the little corner shelves lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Notachild wrote:That is the tackiest decorated playroom.
i mean, are you surprised tho? Kyra's taste is very tacky
kayylala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayylala »

I know people have said the same sorta thing on this thread before but they feel like little children playing house. They came into all this money, bought this big house they really don't need and Kyra is just blowing money trying to make it look pretty but they're not really "settling in" and making it a home.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

What is the deal with Kyra calling her kids "lover"? It just sounds odd referring to your child as lover.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

mamanodrama wrote:
cklein31 wrote:
TaraLas wrote: I'm so surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but the last few videos I've watched of them, has 2+ ads. I'm pretty sure they get to pick the amount of ads. I assume they do it to compensate for the infrequent videos.

When you upload a video and monetize it, you choose how many, what type (not what it advertises, but a pop up at the bottom, a full video, etc), and where in the video the ad is.
No, you don't. You don't even get to choose if the video has ads for everyone, let alone how many there are. The only thing you can do is opt out of certain intrusive ads (which they don't).
You're literally wrong lmao. I upload daily vlogs. I PROMISE you that you can choose when/where/what type of ads go in your videos.
murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murtmagurt »

cklein31 wrote:
mamanodrama wrote:
cklein31 wrote: When you upload a video and monetize it, you choose how many, what type (not what it advertises, but a pop up at the bottom, a full video, etc), and where in the video the ad is.
No, you don't. You don't even get to choose if the video has ads for everyone, let alone how many there are. The only thing you can do is opt out of certain intrusive ads (which they don't).
You're literally wrong lmao. I upload daily vlogs. I PROMISE you that you can choose when/where/what type of ads go in your videos.
I vlog and do tutorials and they're correct, you can 1000000% choose how many and where they go, what kind, etc. OK are doing this on purpose because their views are falling and they don't want to have the responsibility of vlogging daily anymore. They're literally a week behind at this point lmao.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

MomOf286 wrote:Once the playroom is completely done then I think it will look adorable. It's not everyone's taste, but that's why it's not everyone's house :).
I thought she said it was finished.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

GOD SHES SOOO FUCKING ANNOYING I CAN NOT STAND THESE TWO FUCKING IDOITS THEY ARE SO ANNOYING OMG IMMATURE I HAD TO SHUT THE VLOG IN LESS THEN A MINTUE THESE TWO NEED TO GO AWAY

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

It seems like their vlogs are chilling out a little lol, maybe Oscar got the hint that he was being a little too over the top. The part in the new vlog where they gave the subscriber something for her birthday made me cringe lol, why are they all so awkward
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

teddyandmommy wrote:It seems like their vlogs are chilling out a little lol, maybe Oscar got the hint that he was being a little too over the top. The part in the new vlog where they gave the subscriber something for her birthday made me cringe lol, why are they all so awkwardImage
It was so awkward Image the thought was nice though. The meet ups would be the part of YouTube that I would hate the most, I hate trying to make small talk with people I don't know. At least they seem genuine when they talk about what their subs mean to them.

estefany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by estefany »

Little Levi is doing so good with identifying & saying animal names! You can tell he's a gonna be a bright toddler!
estefany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by estefany »

Little Levi is doing so good with identifying & saying animal names! You can tell he's a gonna be a bright toddler!
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Levi is so cute. He is getting so smart. It's nice to see Kyra trying to teach him things.

I know this has been brought up many times but are they ever going to furnish their place. The excuse of waiting to get expensive furniture makes no sense. Unless they have blown through all their money buying the house they can at least afford a night stand and a bed frame for their room. Everything is just in the floor. It looks so depressing.

Return to “OKBaby”