Shorty02
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Shorty02 »

zipadeedodah wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 5292fe.jpg[/img]

Hasn't she done a million of these videos already??
Why would anyone want to see her skincare routine?? She has horrible skin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Anyone care to take one for the team and sum up today's vlog?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She wears basic make up and cant commit to a skin care regime.. Nor should she since nothing is working wonders... Why glorify that?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I'm guessing it's a sponsored video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

I'd like to add that it isn't exactly healthy to use bath bombs and take long baths everyday. I love my baths and bath bombs but I know better than using them every single day (besides not having the time).[/quote]

i cannot use bath bombs, or really take baths. Things get *ahem* uncomfortable quickly and I almost immediately get UTI or extreme irritation from the soaps/dyes/perfumes. I would LOVE to see what would happen if she used a Lush bath bomb every day for a month. Her pH would be so messed up![/quote]

Exactly where I was getting at. But you know, I don't think Ellie even knows that
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Anyone care to take one for the team and sum up today's vlog?
I watched it and I'm literally sitting here racking my brain trying to remember what it was about.... Apparently it was that boring.

I went back and checked the thumbnail to remind myself lol.

Ellie takes Jackson to swim lessons and recalls how they have cute vlog footage of Jackson in the same spot from when he was younger. (Confused as to why Calvin is not in swim lessons too, he's plenty old enough and it's never too early).
Jared records Calvin sleeping (because we haven't seen enough of this) and mentions to the children watching that if you put yourself down for a nap your parents will love you even more and it might just make you the favorite child (Hmmmm).
Random clip of Ellie getting ready, blabbing about curling her hair, and Jared comparing the way she had it clipped up to Donald Trump's hair.
Then, in a too long segment of them talking in the car about their day instead of showing us, Ellie talks about going to an office supply store to get stuff to organize Jared's office and the pantry. She acknowledges that people are probably tired of hearing about this (because they've reorganized the same things and bought more organizing stuff 15 times on camera now) but says oh well thats what we're doing today.
More talking then, this aimed at how E&J felt on the first day of school. Ellie said she'd get anxiety and have dreams about forgetting her locker combination. Jared said he loved the first day of school. They ended the clip with Ellie reminding everyone going back to school to be kind to others.
Vlog ends with a classic Jared clip blabbering on in his office about some chicken dinner/video game reference and him streaming on Twitch (I don't even know what twitch is but seriously...does anyone watch his lifestreams he's constantly tweeting about???). Finished off with a sentences or two recapping how great Jackson was swimming and how cute Calvin was sleeping in case we already forgot what we watched 8 minutes prior. I swear Jared sits in his office, realizes they only have an 8 minute vlog, then records an extra minute or two to tack on at the end so the minions don't complain about a short vlog.

The end, I probably missed some things and it may have been out of order lol but I tried. Basically no need to watch, you didn't miss anything. No Ellie pregnancy drama, nothing juicy, not a ton of cute kids clips outside of Jackson swimming for a bit.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

In today's video Bonnie mentioned that her average demographic is the 18-45 range. I guess we know from the way E&J talk down to their audience that they realize their avg demo is children
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Tiger27 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Anyone care to take one for the team and sum up today's vlog?
I watched it and I'm literally sitting here racking my brain trying to remember what it was about.... Apparently it was that boring.

I went back and checked the thumbnail to remind myself lol.

Ellie takes Jackson to swim lessons and recalls how they have cute vlog footage of Jackson in the same spot from when he was younger. (Confused as to why Calvin is not in swim lessons too, he's plenty old enough and it's never too early).
Jared records Calvin sleeping (because we haven't seen enough of this) and mentions to the children watching that if you put yourself down for a nap your parents will love you even more and it might just make you the favorite child (Hmmmm).
Random clip of Ellie getting ready, blabbing about curling her hair, and Jared comparing the way she had it clipped up to Donald Trump's hair.
Then, in a too long segment of them talking in the car about their day instead of showing us, Ellie talks about going to an office supply store to get stuff to organize Jared's office and the pantry. She acknowledges that people are probably tired of hearing about this (because they've reorganized the same things and bought more organizing stuff 15 times on camera now) but says oh well thats what we're doing today.
More talking then, this aimed at how E&J felt on the first day of school. Ellie said she'd get anxiety and have dreams about forgetting her locker combination. Jared said he loved the first day of school. They ended the clip with Ellie reminding everyone going back to school to be kind to others.
Vlog ends with a classic Jared clip blabbering on in his office about some chicken dinner/video game reference and him streaming on Twitch (I don't even know what twitch is but seriously...does anyone watch his lifestreams he's constantly tweeting about???). Finished off with a sentences or two recapping how great Jackson was swimming and how cute Calvin was sleeping in case we already forgot what we watched 8 minutes prior. I swear Jared sits in his office, realizes they only have an 8 minute vlog, then records an extra minute or two to tack on at the end so the minions don't complain about a short vlog.

The end, I probably missed some things and it may have been out of order lol but I tried. Basically no need to watch, you didn't miss anything. No Ellie pregnancy drama, nothing juicy, not a ton of cute kids clips outside of Jackson swimming for a bit.
Jackson did great at swimmimg lessons. Has he has lessons before he does. The bump on a log Calvin basically did nothing.. he fell asleep on the couch probably because he cries all night and Jared said a kid falling asleep on his own might be the favorite. What an idiot.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They seem to vlog Calvin sleeping a lot for a kid that they repeatedly have to point out is their bad sleeper
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:They seem to vlog Calvin sleeping a lot for a kid that they repeatedly have to point out is their bad sleeper Image
Because sleeping is probably the only time he's not whining and crying.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Also every single vlog?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
SI_Photography
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SI_Photography »

overworked? It must be tiring talking to a camera about your eyebrows, zits, hair, teeth, paid-for vehicle, etc. not trying to be mean or hateful but come on. I see vloggers say stuff like that all the time. "Ughh we just edited a video and got back from Disneyland we work so hard." Idk if most vloggers know what an honest days work is. My hubby comes home with coal all over his face, his feet aching, back breaking, drives about 4hours roundtrip then has enough time to eat a hot meal that I made after I got off work too, then go to bed. We haven't been able to take vacation since 2011 and these people travel weekly. I know Joel is a hard worker but it disappointed me that he quit his job too :/ These kids are going to think all dads just stay home all day and edit videos. Makes me so mad when people don't appreciate real hard work. Like I said I edit videos for relaxation lol.
whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

"You must kiss your mother on the lips if you want another breadstick."...No. No child HAS to kiss anyone...ever. Just give the kid a breadstick you creep.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
sostinkincute
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sostinkincute »

Possible apocalyptic-like conditions... a mormon's dream come true. I bet Jared is stocking up on so much hair gel right now..
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Totally OT but I found the funniest song yesterday that totally reminded me of St. Ellie and Jared:
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

What is up with Calvin's hair/haircut? I almost never watch them but just saw her IG story and it looks so strange. All scraggly and weird.

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

formerctfxcer wrote:What is up with Calvin's hair/haircut? I almost never watch them but just saw her IG story and it looks so strange. All scraggly and weird.

With calvin its obivious he does what he wants. Jared and Jackson just got haircuts as fid Ellie i thought funny Calvin didnt they always got cut at the same time but he is spoiled rotten and if he doesnt want a haircut he wont get one.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

formerctfxcer wrote:What is up with Calvin's hair/haircut? I almost never watch them but just saw her IG story and it looks so strange. All scraggly and weird.

He hates the clippers so she has to cut his hair with scissors.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I'll never get over how charming, sweet and adorable Jackson is. He just melts my heart. If it weren't for him, I would've stopped watching all together a looooonnnnng time ago, as I'm sure a lot of you would've too.

Although Calvin seems to get less cute (if he ever even was "cute") every day, he's been a bit more tolerable in the more recent vlogs. The clip of the boys in bed together was adorable, despite Calvin's distractingly horrible haircut.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

whatsbeyond wrote:"You must kiss your mother on the lips if you want another breadstick."...No. No child HAS to kiss anyone...ever. Just give the kid a breadstick you creep.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
I dont think i have ever kissed my child on the lips on the cheek forehead or top of his head yes but i dont think ever on the lips.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”