8 Passengers, 11 If We Can Find Our Pets | Part 5

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I have wondered if they're upgrading everything in the house so that they can turn around and sell it, but then I thought, no one in their right mind would put yellow doors in a house that they're trying to sell. But then again, when has Ruby ever made any decisions that make sense?

Also, I'm vaguely remembering that the church owns their house or something anyway, right?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Caisflame wrote:
thenightowl wrote:She should have waited to remodel a second bathroom until the first one was finished (at least finished enough to use it because repairs seem to take triple the normal amount of time for her) who in their right mind would decide to remodel without a proper place to bathe? I also don't see why Shari couldn't/wouldn't just shower after softball in the gym? (most gyms I know have showers in them).
Public showers totally gross me out and I probably would've opted for a shower in the backyard with my hose too to be honest lol.
Fair enough, I would have at least planned ahead and went over to a friends house (but seeing how she responded to Ruby showering at a neighbors house I guess she thought it was unheard of lol) The first thing I do when I am sweaty is wash my hair, I thought it was weird that she washed her body but didn't touch her hair.
schnapperin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schnapperin »

Vincere wrote:My only issue is that they got greedy and stupid to renovate 2 bathrooms at once, and not even attempt to fix the 3rd themselves.
And why not using their vacation trips to Florida & Seattle to start of the remodel of those two bathrooms? They had some builders in the house for the kitchen anyway
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I have wondered if they're upgrading everything in the house so that they can turn around and sell it, but then I thought, no one in their right mind would put yellow doors in a house that they're trying to sell. But then again, when has Ruby ever made any decisions that make sense?

Also, I'm vaguely remembering that the church owns their house or something anyway, right?
I wouldn't buy that house after watching their vlogs and knowing about all their habits. It doesn't seem as if they've been caring for the house that well...
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Namm wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I have wondered if they're upgrading everything in the house so that they can turn around and sell it, but then I thought, no one in their right mind would put yellow doors in a house that they're trying to sell. But then again, when has Ruby ever made any decisions that make sense?

I wouldn't buy that house after watching their vlogs and knowing about all their habits. It doesn't seem as if they've been caring for the house that well...

They clean and dust the visible stuff to make it look good for the camera, but everything else is rotting and falling apart. The house if full of odd holes and the kids have stuffed toys and junk in places that things shouldn't be. There's probably so much pee and poop in that house from Eve and Russell and the backyard has years of dog shit piled up. They also had a whole bunch of mice in their garage not too long ago.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And wasn't Eve peeing in the closet? Ewww.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

In Bonnie's 50 things about me video today, she said she broke her wrist and her parents waited a week to take her to the doctor. Now we know why Ruby thought it was acceptable to wait so long to take Russell in when he broke his femur. They all have a total disregard for safety..now it's obvious where they got it from.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why does she keep saying "sack pack"?

overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

Caisflame wrote:In Bonnie's 50 things about me video today, she said she broke her wrist and her parents waited a week to take her to the doctor. Now we know why Ruby thought it was acceptable to wait so long to take Russell in when he broke his femur. They all have a total disregard for safety..now it's obvious where they got it from.
I really can't understand this. okay they can be horrible about safety but your kid is in pain. how can you watch your child in so much pain and yet do nothing?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lmao what in the fuck. First of all, ruby sleeping on the stairs was totally set up. Can they not just be genuine vloggers, why does everything have to be an act?
Second, she filmed herself walking into the stall to go pee? Who the fuck does that.

Also Shari is like over obsessed with boys and getting married. Yes she's 14 and pretty much every 14 yr old is like that, but she's obsessed with finding a husband. She only has a few more years before its expected that she's married. Sad really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Holy crap, haven't kept up with them for a while. Every now and then I'll watch part of a random video, but I'm so shocked at Shari. She is so different than she was a year/year and a half ago. So obsessed with boys! I swear that is all she talks about. I get it- it comes along with the age. But I feel like it's more influenced by the family. The fact that she will be getting married in a few years, etc. Not saying she's a "bad" girl now or anything, but she was very focused on school, Germany (? I think there), and all this other stuff. Very different. Just an observation.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

About a year ago Shari was very interested in being a lawyer, and I think she could be a great one if she doesn't get sucked into thinking she NEEDS to get married and pop out half a dozen kids as soon as high school is over. She's clearly a smart young woman and has potential.
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

Caisflame wrote:About a year ago Shari was very interested in being a lawyer, and I think she could be a great one if she doesn't get sucked into thinking she NEEDS to get married and pop out half a dozen kids as soon as high school is over. She's clearly a smart young woman and has potential.
she spent too much time with grandma and her aunts. it was better when they couldn't afford to meet all the time.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

It has been said but I feel it bears repeating. She filmed herself going right into a stall in a public bathroom. There was someone else in the bathroom. What. The. Hell.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't take it anymore. Where do you guys get the ad blocker to stop them from getting my views and making money. They don't deserve it. Enough is enough!

We all have flaws and we all make mistakes. We're also all mostly a product of our environment, but how someone can get to the point that Ruby has reached is completely obsurd. The husband and kids are heading in the same direction. Vlogging in an active public bathroom was the final straw, and she was proud, saw nothing wrong with it.

This lady is a fruitcake (aka "dense")!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also why was she so emotional when her parents arrived. She made it seem like she hadn't seen them in years. She sees them every other week.

I heard Grandma Jennifer say Grandpa Chad came home from work early and they decided to go to cvx. I always thought the grandpa was retired, but he's probably not even over 60 yet right? Ruby is only 35 and she's their oldest.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

seriously7 wrote:I can't take it anymore. Where do you guys get the ad blocker to stop them from getting my views and making money. They don't deserve it. Enough is enough!

We all have flaws and we all make mistakes. We're also all mostly a product of our environment, but how someone can get to the point that Ruby has reached is completely obsurd. The husband and kids are heading in the same direction. Vlogging in an active public bathroom was the final straw, and she was proud, saw nothing wrong with it.

This lady is a fruitcake (aka "dense")!
I use Adblock plus
eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

Ruby filmed herself going to a public bathroom yesterday (for no reason) and then today filmed herself on the loo and said about having 'nervous poops' like wtf? Who shares that stuff online?
pymbo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pymbo »

I'm taking bets that Shari will end up being promiscuous.

EDIT - Judging solely by the title of today's vlog, I hope they're not getting another pet...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

eloise92 wrote:Ruby filmed herself going to a public bathroom yesterday (for no reason) and then today filmed herself on the loo and said about having 'nervous poops' like wtf? Who shares that stuff online?
The Griffiths Girls.

#noboundaries

Return to “8 Passengers”