Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by lmmomSD »

CallieT wrote:Maybe the kids at Ollie's preschool are more likely to know who he is and watch him because Pey and Liv go there too? Like, maybe they started watching Johnson Fam and then that would have surely led them to the Lumps.

I think when Missy said 'no pictures' she just meant like, no fan pictures. I can't imagine what they'd care about just normal preschool pictures being taken.
I get that. But they are _4_. They're not going to be taking selfies and whipping out autograph books.
My daughter is watching Emma and Ellie right now, and they are looking at her school. Her mom just called her an "internet princess". What is wrong with these people? They're Z list celebrities at best.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

lmmomSD wrote:
CallieT wrote:Maybe the kids at Ollie's preschool are more likely to know who he is and watch him because Pey and Liv go there too? Like, maybe they started watching Johnson Fam and then that would have surely led them to the Lumps.

I think when Missy said 'no pictures' she just meant like, no fan pictures. I can't imagine what they'd care about just normal preschool pictures being taken.
I get that. But they are _4_. They're not going to be taking selfies and whipping out autograph books.
My daughter is watching Emma and Ellie right now, and they are looking at her school. Her mom just called her an "internet princess". What is wrong with these people? They're Z list celebrities at best.

You couldn't pay me enough, to put my kids all over the Internet.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

The kids aren't going to care who Ollie is, they'll likely be more excited for snack time than they will be having a "youtube" star. I think when Missy meant like, nobody hand him gifts (which in both preschools I worked at, it wasn't allowed to bring toys to one child specifically).
I really really hope preschool works for Ollie, he will probably thrive in that environment if they give him a chance.
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

thenightowl wrote:The kids aren't going to care who Ollie is, they'll likely be more excited for snack time than they will be having a "youtube" star. I think when Missy meant like, nobody hand him gifts (which in both preschools I worked at, it wasn't allowed to bring toys to one child specifically).
I really really hope preschool works for Ollie, he will probably thrive in that environment if they give him a chance.
He needs socialization with other kids. I think every kid should go to pre school.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

brownprincess93 wrote:Leave it to Missy to make her trip to Sonic more important than going to Las Vegas for the weekend! She couldn't care less that she was there and Bryan spent all that money - that is exactly how Ollie will be when he grows up, they will surprise him with a Ferrari on his 16th birthday and he will just give them his usual no expression stare and go back to watching tv. I seriously think Bryan did miss the kids way more than Missy - he does everything for them, Missy thinks because she gives her boob to Finn that she has fulfilled all of her motherly duties. Can this chick ever take a trip without losing something? Why is Bryan spoiling her and buying her a new pair, let this be a lesson for her and maybe not replace them!! I would hate to travel with Missy - she's so lazy and selfish! Ollie greeting them with a creepy glare and sword hahahaha

Okay just watched Missy's video - Ollie can't even write his own name so trust me Missy nobody will be asking your child to sign things, and he doesn't know his basic shapes or colours so he will have no clue what to do if people hand him things to sign either! He MIGHT be bullied because he will be beating kids with a sword and not paying attention in class since he will want to watch a movie on repeat, so you might want to get that taken care of before he goes!!
he technically did taught her lesson with the glasses he did get. He got some "tacky" sunglasses by their standards.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Hey Missy "no autographs please" Lanning, watch this video please:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

lmmomSD wrote:They're uploading pictures again. Ollie has a faux hawk now. And his crap diet is starting to affect him again. He goes in cycles it seems-- he'll start to get pudgy, then he'll have a growth spurt and thin out, and then he'll get pudgy again. It just makes me so angry that they are setting him up for a lifetime of struggle.
Same with school. I'm betting Prince George doesn't have all those stipulations at his little preschool. And he actually _is_ royalty.

Kate and William are not putting him in a private school, they are putting him in public school cos Kate wants her children to experience the normal life where she never grew up royal.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Strawberry26 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They're uploading pictures again. Ollie has a faux hawk now. And his crap diet is starting to affect him again. He goes in cycles it seems-- he'll start to get pudgy, then he'll have a growth spurt and thin out, and then he'll get pudgy again. It just makes me so angry that they are setting him up for a lifetime of struggle.
Same with school. I'm betting Prince George doesn't have all those stipulations at his little preschool. And he actually _is_ royalty.

Kate and William are not putting him in a private school, they are putting him in public school cos Kate wants her children to experience the normal life where she never grew up royal.

Seriously! We lived on the same street as Richard Marin, "Cheech" (from cheech and chong), and his kids went to my school and initially "oh that's cheech's daughter Jasmine!" and I forgot the son's name but he was a tad older than me. nobody took autographs, or photos. I think she actually was made fun of.. She wore make up in second grade and still sucked ther thumb in 5th! If anything I think kids will make fun of Ollie, but in today's world Im sure bullying is more controlled than when I was in school.
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

violet-kelsey black wrote:It looks like she has gray roots.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... b1cef5.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a bit OT and I am such an ass hole for saying this but....does anyone else think she is homely looking? I have tried to find some sort of beauty in her face but nothing...every angle, her changed hair colors, different make up and nothing...she looked nice and glowing when pregnant but I personally think we all do when carrying a baby. Mimi has a pretty face but I don't see any of her features on Missy... Do any of you think they look alike and if so what features do they have in common? Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:

My point exactly.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy used to be cute back in the beginning, but now she looks old and tired. I can't find fitness anymore.

I don't think any of the Hollister women are attractive to be honest
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I haven't watched the vlog, but perhaps she said no pic uses so it's not super easy to tell where Ollie goes to school? A lot of preschools post photos on their website and social media.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

violet-kelsey black wrote:It looks like she has gray roots.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... b1cef5.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her mouth and they way she talks reminds me of a grandma who has no teeth

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ja14 wrote:I haven't watched the vlog, but perhaps she said no pic uses so it's not super easy to tell where Ollie goes to school? A lot of preschools post photos on their website and social media.

Most schools I've seen require parental consent to post media on websites or in media, regardless of who the parents/child are.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ja14 wrote:I haven't watched the vlog, but perhaps she said no pic uses so it's not super easy to tell where Ollie goes to school? A lot of preschools post photos on their website and social media.

Most schools I've seen require parental consent to post media on websites or in media, regardless of who the parents/child are.
Of course, but lumps think they are special so I see them making s big deal about it to the school lol

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Someone in the comments section suggested Missy do a suggestions for school lunches vlog. Somehow I find that hilarious.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

In the Johnson fam vlog they had pay-ton pay with a target gift card
She only got a lunch box.. And a few other things but left with a cart full of other shit
Tgey said repeatedly, olivia gets to go at another time.. They must have two gift cards

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:Someone in the comments section suggested Missy do a suggestions for school lunches vlog. Somehow I find that hilarious.
Uncrustables and fruit snacks.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And all this stuff about pictures is pretty ironic considering that Bryan just posted a picture of Ollie in the kid's bathroom at the preschool, with the caption "This is where I go poo poo".
As someone else said, all exploiting of Ollie will be done by Bryan and Missy, thank you.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

lmmomSD wrote:
natalka81 wrote:Someone in the comments section suggested Missy do a suggestions for school lunches vlog. Somehow I find that hilarious.
Uncrustables and fruit snacks.

And mini pamcakes!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”