DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - spooky (although I added the "Daily" bit because it's DB)
Previous part - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13082

Previously:
-Luna ran away for a bit but was retrieved again and is back home
-Bryan and Missy celebrated their "9th" wedding anniversary in Vegas with a "mix up at the front desk" resulting in a penthouse suite type room
-Ollie is starting preschool soon and turned 4 almost a month ago, but B&M still consider him a "toddler"
-Finn is still largely ignored
-Hashtag Bruce Norbert died and was replaced by two fish who died not even a few days later
-And just because it bears reminding, Missy has actually stated that she does not want people taking pictures with Ollie at school or asking him to sign things or giving him things Image

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by tintin15 »

I really kind of hope they sent a memo or something out to everyone at the school saying their kids couldn't take pictures with Ollie, have him sign things, or give him things.

Cue a vlog of Missy ranting because all the parents there hate them and Ollie "for no reason".
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

tintin15 wrote:I really kind of hope they sent a memo or something out to everyone at the school saying their kids couldn't take pictures with Ollie, have him sign things, or give him things.

Cue a vlog of Missy ranting because all the parents there hate them and Ollie "for no reason".
Or a vlog ranting when one of these kids isn't allowed to go near Ollie or he gets bullied for the way he acts. Knock the kid down a few pegs and show them reality! They've got a skewered sense of it

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I can't wait until Ollie gets a note or a phone call home saying that he's been bullying other kids, because you know it's going to happen. B&M will flip shit and yank him out of school faster than you can blink!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Preschool the awakening to the dog eat dog world.. Classroom tour ffs bryan.. Missy wants his experience as normal as possible.. And no photos.. But you guys have free reign over doing whatever the hell you want??? Sounds (not) fair.. Hope we get videos of her ass getting chewed out for being late and disruptive.
Give the kid some privacy.. Cant even get that in the bathroom apparently.. Could have just been like, wow, tiny toilet!! .. But if you toured hundreds of preks you would have seen that.
They are such followers, I knew all along, they'd go to the same prek as pay-ton. Good for her though to know what else is out there in this big scary world. I've worked in preschool settings, super easy for a child to get kicked out. I don't wish any child to be bullied or have to witness that experience.. I hope the teachers recognize his behavior from the vlog and nip it before it escalates.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

How long do you guys think Oliver will actually stay in Preschool? With them talking about taking him out whenever they want and possibly choosing another form of school, i feel like he's not going to last long at all...lol. I give them 2 months. And at the rate he's going he probably won't start Kindergarten next year. But he will stay another year in transitional Kindergarten which is "pretty advanced" guys...lol!

IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

omg the lumps are stupid as sh!t

they've spoken about how they don't want to give out ollie's school, but show the school mascot and logo. COME ON YOU GUYS! Anybody with a brain that really wanted to know where your kid went to school could find out where he went to school just by showing that. Sorry for the extremely long run on sentence, but damn. Come on. COME ON.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I love that she made sure to mention that the "pre-k" is very laid back and it doesn't matter if you are late, miss days etc. The pre-k that my son went to was just like regular school, 5 days a week, 7 hours a day. I don't see the point in having a preschool where you basically just drop in whenever you want?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

They had better not show any of Ollie's classmates in their vlogs. They're all about no pictures with Ollie, but I bet they wouldn't think twice about vlogging Ollie's friends who want to say hi on the vlog or just in the background while Ollie gives his "tour" and whatnot. Double standard.

bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Title credit - spooky (although I added the "Daily" bit because it's DB)
Previous part - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13082

Previously:
-Luna ran away for a bit but was retrieved again and is back home
-Bryan and Missy celebrated their "9th" wedding anniversary in Vegas with a "mix up at the front desk" resulting in a penthouse suite type room
-Ollie is starting preschool soon and turned 4 almost a month ago, but B&M still consider him a "toddler"
-Finn is still largely ignored
-Hashtag Bruce Norbert died and was replaced by two fish who died not even a few days later
-And just because it bears reminding, Missy has actually stated that she does not want people taking pictures with Ollie at school or asking him to sign things or giving him things Image

Continue.
She states that she does not want him put up on a pedestal, but isn't that what they do to him already? He will already expect to be treated a certain way, thanks to them. They have nobody to blame, but themselves.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Seriously they're telling 2 million people it's okay to take our kid late, skip school, and take him out early?! Why not send a positive message and keep your kid in his program every day he's supposed to?!

WHY can't Ollie have normal conversations yet?!

"How was school?

Guud

How was your teacher?

Guud"

Like no emotion, no enthusiasm no conversation?!?

Like hey mom I loved my new school I'm excited to start next week!! Nothing like that!!

And when they made him say I'm excited about school or something like that, he can't even look at the camera or stay still when talking. Stop scripting your kid that can't talk.

His voice is so mumbled. It's sad. Instead of holding him back a year why not invest in speech therapy?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

marshmallowfluf wrote:doesn't matter if you are late, miss days etc.
Ha! Perfect for their laziness and for Ollie's filming schedule.

Ollie: Momma, school today with Pey?
Missy: *ignores while looking at phone*
Ollie: Dadda, go to school today?
Bryan: No way, bruh! We are going to the waterpark so you can go through the tunnel! How super rad is that?

Later that day...
Johnson fam: How was school today kids?
Johnson kids: it was fun, we learned new things and played with our friends!

Bryan: Ollie, it's time to end the vlog.
Ollie: *passed out in toy room in front of movie* bye....boooooo......
Bryan: ....P!

Bryan: *adds final touches to tomorrow's vlog*
"Preschooler trapped in a waterpark"
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

As an educator, i was appalled at today's vlog. They made it way too easy to find Ollie school. I mean the big old mural with the mascot on it? Seriously? Does your child's privacy just not concern you?

Then missy goes on this whole speech about how it's only prek, and they might hold him back. They can take him in late and check him out early. The whole point of preschool is to teach young children how to act in a classroom. How to report on time, and sit when someone is talking. People who constantly take their kids out of class or show up late only further prove how very little they value their child's education. Let me tell you, we are highly aware of who is always late. We know who checks their kids out for ridiculous reasons. We know who the difficult families are, and the thing with private school is.....we don't care if you leave because we don't accommodate your every whim. We have a long list of other children who would love that spot. So Bryan and Missy, I am begging you. Take this seriously. This is real school. If you dont show Ollie that preschool is important, he won't think that real school is important because then "it's just kindergarten"....and it goes on, but when he's in middle school, it will be too late to instill how valuable school is to him. Also, geniuses, most people start their kids in kindergarten at 5. I started kindergarten at 4, and turned 5 in the first month. I wasn't traumatized. No one in the class cares. He WILL be 5 next year. Stop procrastinating, and put him in school. I know you dont want him to grow up, but school is so important. He is going to make friends in THIS class, and you're going to hold him back so that he has to make NEW friends when he actually starts school. That's not right.

Okay, putting up my soapbox.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

At first i thought missy was saying no pictures because she didn't want people to find out where ollie goes to school but nope they filmed the school AND the mascot, so now people know exactly what school he is going to before he even starts lol. Idiots..

Also it pisses me off because i know that not every child gets accepted into preschool because there just isn't enough room. Those kids who didn't get accepted would love to be there learning on the days that ollie either doesn't go, or gets pulled out early. Ollie's seat will be sitting empty most days I'm sure..
Lovinglife123qaz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lovinglife123qaz »

Omg why did they show the school mascot if they were so worried about his safety.....
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

But honestly guys, how stupid are they ?! It took me a whole second to find out which school it is. I give it until Christmas, maybe even sooner until they pull him out.
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Lovinglife123qaz wrote:Omg why did they show the school mascot if they were so worried about his safety.....
She did it on purpose. So that will be her reasoning for having to take him out of school. They know that their income relies on the kids being in the videos. Nobody would want to watch just B&M. Especially when their fan base is mostly kids.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Wow. I can't believe they don't value the safety of their child more than that. That is so crazy to me.

$500 for 2 days? That is insane.
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

tml43 wrote:Wow. I can't believe they don't value the safety of their child more than that. That is so crazy to me.

$500 for 2 days? That is insane.
If she valued their safety, then she wouldn't be exploiting them all over the Internet. They would actually have to get real jobs.

Return to “Daily Bumps”