Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

louie_pouie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by louie_pouie »

Dear god has anyone seen her pinterest? She has tagged every photo of her children with "half asian baby" What the fuck is the obsession with having a half race baby.
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

louie_pouie wrote:Dear god has anyone seen her pinterest? She has tagged every photo of her children with "half asian baby" What the fuck is the obsession with having a half race baby.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 8dd22c.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 8d1714.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 164d26.png[/img]

She could have said half Vietnamese. I'm not surprised that she would think like this but I am surprised that she would make it public. It's like she gets dumber everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

Why is keren so excited that Jackson knows how to say hi???
I know a lot of babies that could say hi and bye when they were less than 18 months.
Your son is almost 2!!! He should be saying wayyy more than just "hi" he should say at least a short sentences by now..

Yesterday kyra uploaded snapchat of Levi recognizing animals lol keren must be jealous lol because Levi used to be the one that behind and Jackson was the advanced one

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

whatthename wrote:Why is keren so excited that Jackson knows how to say hi???
I know a lot of babies that could say hi and bye when they were less than 18 months.
Your son is almost 2!!! He should be saying wayyy more than just "hi" he should say at least a short sentences by now..

Yesterday kyra uploaded snapchat of Levi recognizing animals lol keren must be jealous lol because Levi used to be the one that behind and Jackson was the advanced one

Levi's becoming so smart! In the vlog Oscar and Kyra were bathing him and he said More and On and gestured towards his head!

He also can kindve say please, saying Oscar and Dada and Mama
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

I got super curious about Khoa's family's restaurant, so I googled it and ended up reading some of the reviews. For the most part they're positive... but this one cracked me up! It was posted exactly one year ago -

"Service has gone down hill as well. I felt like there was a sense of entitlement from the staff. For example, they will kick you out exactly at closing time. The girl (presumably the owner's daughter) said, "Guys! We're closed. We have a life at home too!" If you want people out of the restaurant at closing time, don't let people order food 30-45 minutes prior."

Haha I'm guessing it was Moolan? (or Mayling... I have no idea what her name is because they call her different things) I can just imagine her saying that though lol
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Genuinely impressed by Keren's snapchat of Jackson correctly identifying letters. See, you can teach him things when you take two minutes out of your crap selfie-taking time to nurture and enrich your child!
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Honestly I always roll my eyes when people claim her and Kyra copy each other if they do something similar but.... I agree with it today. Only a day ago Kyra posted a similar snap of Levi identifying animals! No big deal but I definitely see it now lol. It must be hard when all their fans constantly compare each child.

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Elviraa wrote:Jackson seems like he doesn't even know how to use the toy outside your suppose to sit on and push with your feet. Maybe they just don't show it or whatever but shouldn't he know how to do that? I was always thinking everyone was over exaggerating about him being behind but I'm slowly starting to see it. My son is 2 months younger than him and he has been using toys like that for a while now.

Did you watch OKBaby where the grandmother buys Levi a scooter & Kyra shows him & tries teaching him, Karen never does that with Jackson.

ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

Am I the only one who is totally surprised that Landon is able to crawl and sit at 6 months old? Wow, after all those hours in the swing thing. Both my babies started crawl around 8 months and they were on the floor all the time to train.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

ava11 wrote:Am I the only one who is totally surprised that Landon is able to crawl and sit at 6 months old? Wow, after all those hours in the swing thing. Both my babies started crawl around 8 months and they were on the floor all the time to train.

Right?! She must just get lucky since Jackson walked super early too. Like how does a baby lay in a swing for 4 months and then crawl early.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

teddyandmommy wrote:
ava11 wrote:Am I the only one who is totally surprised that Landon is able to crawl and sit at 6 months old? Wow, after all those hours in the swing thing. Both my babies started crawl around 8 months and they were on the floor all the time to train.

Right?! She must just get lucky since Jackson walked super early too. Like how does a baby lay in a swing for 4 months and then crawl early.
He probably thought to himself if I don't start crawling soon they gonna keep putting me back in that swing. Lmao
But on a serious note he seems like a precious and smart baby! Always seems to be in a great mood. He is so cute.

Memememeboo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Memememeboo »

Okay am I watching Keren or Aspyn? OOTD on a blog. This girl is such a freak'n copycat, she mustn't have any original thoughts of her own.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Ripley wrote:
calimama20 wrote:Did anyone take notice to Jacksons reaction from Khoa coming home vs Keren ImageImage yikes.

Another thing it's so crazy how much Jackson doesn't say mama (which is the easiest word to say for babies) but can easily and clearly say TayTay... I would feel so sad if that was my child not being able to say mama

Mama is actually a harder word than some other sounds. Not sure how it compares to "tay tay but it is not the easiest sound. It is harder to say than "dada"
my daughters first word was mama at 5 months LOL its not that hard and certainly not harder than tay tay.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

At this rate Landon is going to overtake Jackson in the progress dept very soon. lol
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Hi I'm new here, I've lurked occasionally but just joined. Does anyone know what happened with KKandBabyJ's name change? I remember they changed their channel name to Keren and Khoa recently, then I didn't watch their videos for a while and next time I did I noticed they changed it back. Does anyone know why? Backlash from their 12 year old fans, or what? Sorry if this was addressed already or in another thread but frankly I don't have the time or patience to check. I know they have name recognition with KKandBabyJ, and it rhymes, but now they obviously have Landon and intend on having more kids so I feel like a name change would make sense. TIA if anyone knows.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Crazydoglady wrote:Genuinely impressed by Keren's snapchat of Jackson correctly identifying letters. See, you can teach him things when you take two minutes out of your crap selfie-taking time to nurture and enrich your child!
I'm sorry, but I don't feel like she taught him anything. I bet it was Taylor or khoa who taught him and she's just trying to take credit.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Dying at Khoa's reaction to the clothes she bought him, "I dont wear stuff like this" Kind of annoying he coukdnt do his own shopping, Keren just cant resist shopping, she had to do it for him.
_m_b
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _m_b »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 99b0cb.png[/img] Ummmmmm what Image

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

_m_b wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 99b0cb.png[/img] Ummmmmm what Image

I don't think she should be proud of that...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”