TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

juneau13
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by juneau13 »

Anyone see her answering saraha confessions on snapchat? She said she will have as many kids as her uterus pretty much allows her and that her kids needs are met.
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

juneau13 wrote:Anyone see her answering saraha confessions on snapchat? She said she will have as many kids as her uterus pretty much allows her and that her kids needs are met.
By those standards she should have stoped 4 kids ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

juneau13 wrote:Anyone see her answering saraha confessions on snapchat? She said she will have as many kids as her uterus pretty much allows her and that her kids needs are met.
Knowing Tayler the real reason is she gets off on men jizzing inside her cooch.

Loafofsoap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loafofsoap »

Can her uterus really handle any more? 4-6 csections is typically max. Any more, and it becomes too risky. Rupture, accreta, and SO many other risks skyrocket. Any sane doctor would recommend a partial hysterectomy. As would I, based on her history. This is not the 1800's, 7 pregnancies at 23 is not something to be proud of, especially considering her circumstances!
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

I know someone that's almost 25 and pregnant with #7 by dad #7.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Loafofsoap wrote:
Can her uterus really handle any more? 4-6 csections is typically max. Any more, and it becomes too risky. Rupture, accreta, and SO many other risks skyrocket. Any sane doctor would recommend a partial hysterectomy. As would I, based on her history. This is not the 1800's, 7 pregnancies at 23 is not something to be proud of, especially considering her circumstances!

Michelle Duggar popped out 19. Anything is possible.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

What gets to me is the fact that so many genuine pure good and logic and balanced people can't have children and her uterus is still functioning. Infertility should never be wished upon anyone but she kinda makes it seem she deserves it somehow.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Did anyone see her post last night? someone left a comment on her YouTube video about how Alesana must be confused about Amity being real because of Tayler did to the last baby. Besides her rant, what confused me is that she had to mention that she blocked out the persons name because she didn't want to give them a shout out or make them feel relevant, yet last week she called out two users on here by posting their personal IG and was basically giving ytmd a shout out. So your name and personal info doesn't get blocked for saying that her photography and videos are crap, but if you make a comment about her abortion, your name gets protected because you don't want that person to feel relevant?Doesn't make sense....
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

lol I think she finally realized that "shouting people out" wasn't as scary as she thought.

I didn't get one single message or comment on my personal page standing up for her. Her hoard doesn't care unless it's on her actual page

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Counting down to her IG being made public in 3...2...1...

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 1466db.png[/img]
The reason people "care what you do with your uterus and vagina" is because it involves four children that are being raised in a cycle of poverty and domestic violence thanks to your selfish choices. And no one cares that you had an abortion, they care that you got pregnant again immediately and contradicted all the reasons you got rid of the baby in the first place and made a mockery of women who don't treat abortion like a joke and struggle with their decision.

Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

lily1995 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 1466db.png[/img]
The reason people "care what you do with your uterus and vagina" is because it involves four children that are being raised in a cycle of poverty and domestic violence thanks to your selfish choices. And no one cares that you had an abortion, they care that you got pregnant again immediately and contradicted all the reasons you got rid of the baby in the first place and made a mockery of women who don't treat abortion like a joke and struggle with their decision.

What bothers me is the immaturity of sharing pregnancy with young children, let them get excited about a new baby then choose to abort. How does she not see how fucked up that was to involve them. Those kids are gonna be recovering from their childhoods the rest of their lives. Image

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

sparkleunicornxo wrote:lol I think she finally realized that "shouting people out" wasn't as scary as she thought.

I didn't get one single message or comment on my personal page standing up for her. Her hoard doesn't care unless it's on her actual page ImageImageImage

yeah I'm still waiting for bullshit on my page haha

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"soundingly sleeping"?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

We care cause we as tax payers have been paying for your uterus and vagina. Literally. Medicaid? Tax dollars. SNAP? Tax dollars. WIC? Tax dollars. Section 8? Tax dollars.

Maybe actually take care of your kids yourself for damn once. I mean if you wanna fuck 'em up, at least do it on your own dime
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Her rant made no sense. She was upset because someone said something about her innocent child? Which child exactly? The one you aborted or the one you let get excited about the baby you eventually aborted? Because that person wasn't trying to talk shit about alesana with their comment and their comment was absolutely true. And if you don't believe in heaven then why'd you tell your kid that's where the fetus went? She's walking contradiction.

And let's be real, she definitely only blocked out the posters name because last weeks shenanigans didn't get her the response she wanted. She knows people don't actually care.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Aboogabooga wrote:Her rant made no sense. She was upset because someone said something about her innocent child? Which child exactly? The one you aborted or the one you let get excited about the baby you eventually aborted? Because that person wasn't trying to talk shit about alesana with their comment and their comment was absolutely true. And if you don't believe in heaven then why'd you tell your kid that's where the fetus went? She's walking contradiction.

And let's be real, she definitely only blocked out the posters name because last weeks shenanigans didn't get her the response she wanted. She knows people don't actually care.

Exactly, she's just mad someone made a valid point about her abortion and is pretending she's only bothered because the comment involved Alesana. And she had to mention she doesn't believe in Heaven because she's an "edgy" emo kid
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

lily1995 wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:Her rant made no sense. She was upset because someone said something about her innocent child? Which child exactly? The one you aborted or the one you let get excited about the baby you eventually aborted? Because that person wasn't trying to talk shit about alesana with their comment and their comment was absolutely true. And if you don't believe in heaven then why'd you tell your kid that's where the fetus went? She's walking contradiction.

Exactly, she's just mad someone made a valid point about her abortion and is pretending she's only bothered because the comment involved Alesana. And she had to mention she doesn't believe in Heaven because she's an "edgy" emo kid
It also makes no sense to tell your kids to believe in a religion if you don't. Santa is one thing cause there's the argument of child like wonder but religion is no fucking joke man.

She always gets super salty when people's points are valid. She under estimates your average six year old if she honestly thinks her kid with multiple siblings isn't confused when a baby that has been named suddenly disappears and is replaced with a different baby.

Her kids are gonna be stupid not because of their mental capacity, but because she treats hem like they are. She never thinks long term(examples including her relationships, "what's one more" attitude and her sad excuse for a resume)and I honestly think she forgets children aren't children for as long a time as they are adults. If she continues to baby them and neglects to accept that they will be grown adults one day, she's gonna do them a huge disservice.

Granted part of properly raising your children is ensuring they are able to function as adult members of society and since she's never done that, it's unlikely she'll succeed there either
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

gossipqueen wrote:
sparkleunicornxo wrote:lol I think she finally realized that "shouting people out" wasn't as scary as she thought.

I didn't get one single message or comment on my personal page standing up for her. Her hoard doesn't care unless it's on her actual page ImageImageImage

yeah I'm still waiting for bullshit on my page haha

I don't think anyone cares about her enough or is that much of a captain save a hoe to be honest.

Any normal person would see any our sites and be like oh these are normal people who actually take care of their kids Image

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

How far along was she when she aborted? Did she really tell the kids and let them get excited for a baby? How cruel. I'd stopped following her at the time and assumed she did it very soon in her pregnancy and hadn't told anyone. If she thinks at least Alesana isn't confused about her life than she is greatly underestimating her kids. Children are more aware of things than most people think.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”