Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I just watched a video where his brother said that they had been evicted. Does anyone know the situation surrounding Mike and Drea being kicked out of their home?
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I just watched a video where his brother said that they had been evicted. Does anyone know the situation surrounding Mike and Drea being kicked out of their home?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Sam had to watch the kids while Nia had her braces tightened, and as usual he looked like death when she came back. He clearly hates his life when he has to be a dad, he would rather waste time with his brothers doing stupidness or go on his boosted board like he's in his teens. Why do they make their kids walk around barefoot in Target? Such redneck behaviour! 3:50 mark - Symphony crying...again!! Okay I get it she ran into a door but why even put that in your vlog? They have issues with people calling out their 7 year old crying in every vlog yet they are the one's showing it!! Nia claims they aren't doing anything bad as parents....okay let's see....you have LIED to make money...your husband cheated on you and you filmed it.....you show where you live and film your kids in their underwear on several occasions....do you think that is considered GOOD parenting?? OMG - Sam is saying "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all" yet didn't he start a fight with Cullen while he was holding his baby and get kicked out of VloggerFair?? Pot?? Kettle??
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

saltliferocks wrote:I just watched a video where his brother said that they had been evicted. Does anyone know the situation surrounding Mike and Drea being kicked out of their home?
Which video is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam actually typed in the description that he was addressing the "hate" towards Symphony. I'm not sure which vlog he's talking about since the vlogs are delayed 3 days. The one where she fell off the bull? There were lots of comments about her being a crybaby (most certainly from children), but hate? Maybe he's just hungry for lots of love notes. I saw one viewer comment that he/she would KILL anyone who spoke against them. SMH.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

JLPC wrote:Sam actually typed in the description that he was addressing the "hate" towards Symphony. I'm not sure which vlog he's talking about since the vlogs are delayed 3 days. The one where she fell off the bull? There were lots of comments about her being a crybaby (most certainly from children), but hate? Maybe he's just hungry for lots of love notes. I saw one viewer comment that he/she would KILL anyone who spoke against them. SMH.

She has some issues, even for a 7 yr old child she cries very easily and I wonder the reason behind it, if it is some insecurity, the attention she gets etc. For instance when they were playing that water/slime game with the hat she cried when it dumped on her a little and she was wanting to play an hoping to get splashed. Just like the time with the food challenge and she cried so hard over the ranch dressing. It's weird. Like she doesn't put together playing the games and the outcomes.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

I haven't been watching Sam and Nia lately, but one of their videos popped up today and I decided to watch it. It was the one from a few days ago, where Symphony fell off the mechanical bull. I saw all the negative comments and decided to check today's video.. and sure enough, another speech from Sam about how "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Some of the comments really were quite rude, but there were others that were not only calm and well thought out, but raised some very valid points. It's so frustrating when they ignore anything that's not remotely positive and try to act like negativity doesn't bother them, but every once in a while we get a speed about how you should be nice and "we don't like reading mean comments about our kids." I'm sure no one would enjoy that, but you can't play the victim when you're the one posting these videos of your children online for the world to see.

And about Symphony; the fact that she is so sensitive isn't what bothers me, it's the way Sam and Nia handle it compared to how they've dealt with it with Abram. They try to teach Abram that he needs to be tough and can't be scared of anything, meanwhile Symphony cries over anything and it's cute because she's a girl and 'girls are sensitive.' It's frustrating to watch and it makes me sad for the kids. They're essentially teaching Abram to repress everything and never show fear or cry, and with Symphony, they're not teaching her how to cope with anything. She cries at the drop of a hat and her parents almost encourage it rather than teach her how to properly cope with it. It's terrible.

Anyway, rant over lol.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Sam says "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" but accuses total strangers of being child molesters? Sounds about right *eye roll*
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Symphony is 7. She spends most of her time, it would seem, with adults who coddle her and encourage her babyish ways. IMO she needs socialization with kids her own age...not girl dates with her mom; going to coffee places and getting her nails done, shopping. She's going to be a target for bullying, I'm afraid. Also, she is fast approaching the time she will be googling her parents. Danger, ahead. These poor kids. :(
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Symphony definitely does not act like a 7 year old and it's kind of concerning.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Check out Nia's latest instagram post...I'd love to hear what you guys think
Helloitsklb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Helloitsklb »

Sams lecturing about don't say anything at all if it isn't nice makes me want to call him and say take your kids off the internet you $$ hungry fool, go back to work, then and ONLY then will you have my attention. You can't have it both ways. Family vloggers are really pushing the envelope and I'm a little frightened to see how these kids turn out as adults. Watching some of these familys lives over the course of years is like watching a bad accident happen in slow motion. I actually liked some of these families in the beginning but when they see the $ come in and quit their jobs to exploit their kids that's when I get disgusted. Then you have parents like Sam who acts like he can't comprehend where the negativity is coming from. He's trying to show a Christian family and his daughter is being bullied, oh the horror. Its your own doing. Take your childred off the internet. Problem solved. When you choose to cater to an adolescent audience, what did you expect?? Rant over
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

E_8 wrote:Check out Nia's latest instagram post...I'd love to hear what you guys think
I think it is strange that both Sam and Nia are now all hot under the collar and defending their parenting skills. In the past there has been a great deal more criticism, but now that they block or hide comments on a regular basis, the comment section is about 95% praise and gushing love. So...I don't know what they are up to, but it sure seems like they are fishing for compliments...again.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So wait-- if we're only supposed to "better ourselves", why do they spew that "we vlog for you, to spread the word of God and make your lives better" BS?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam changed the title of today's video to "You're Discouraging Us", with a thumbnail of Nia looking distraught. OMG. I can't even FIND any negative comments. They are definitely trying to start drama, and stir up their base, aka Fan Basic. That instagram with Nia's whiny rant is also up on Facebook and Twitter.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia probably begs people to join her for meals so she can show she has friends and they like to be on her vlogs - I don't know anyone who would want to be seen with these weirdos! Baby Chuckie is getting even more creepy in ever vlog! They order so much stuff and their house is so small - where do they keep everything?? I wonder if they have a storage unit for all of their useless crap! Obviously Nia and Sandy are opposites - she clearly enjoys being around people that are nothing like her - exhibit A: her loser husband!! Sam had to watch the kids so Nia could escape out - she clearly tells him to F OFF as she leaves the door hahaha
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

JLPC wrote:Sam changed the title of today's video to "You're Discouraging Us", with a thumbnail of Nia looking distraught. OMG. I can't even FIND any negative comments. They are definitely trying to start drama, and stir up their base, aka Fan Basic. That instagram with Nia's whiny rant is also up on Facebook and Twitter.
And they changed it AGAIN for the 3rd time to just "Discouraged".
They always play the victim. How about trying to be your authentic selves again, don't make stupid decisions and don't be rude to people, then you won't get backlash. Constant waste of money and resources in these vlogs and it didn't even pay off with views, now they play victims. Wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Nevermind Symphony, Sam and Nia are the BIG CRYBABIES!
Trixie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trixie »

brownprincess93 wrote:They did Juliet's first birthday at an Air Trampoline place? That doesn't seem fitting for a 1 year olds party - but whatever! Nia is scrambling around setting everything up while Sam is vlogging like an idiot - he could have asked someone to film so he could help his wife out for once! He's panning through the guests and NOBODY wants to be filmed - he even stops at Heath and tells "do you want to the thank FanBasic for your album sales" and Heath is like "we already did that" - like take a hint you idiot let people have fun at the party! Nia just asked Mathew and Andrew how their "first night" was - ummm AWKWARD!! These two have no filter and just put people in uncomfortable situations. Sam tries to force Juliet to do the cake smash - I could tell Nia was seriously annoyed at this point.

There is a road flood when it starts raining - and Sam does his disgusting hyena laugh again! Enjoy :?
Sam makes me cringe so much!!! You could see that Heath wasn't happy about having the camera shoved in his face and I really get the feeling that Heath doesn't like Sam very much. As a matter of fact, Sam doesn't seem to have many friends, he's always with his brothers. Nia doesn't have great conversation skills at times but she honestly doesn't think sometimes. You don't ask newly weds how their first night was, on camera for everyone to see and hear!!!

That horrendous laugh of Sam's is so fake and put on, I cannot stand it. He was laughing like that in the canoe when the road flooded as brownprincess93 said and it just went on and on and on....... :x

They're most recent vlogs "Beach Scare" (it was titled "Tragic Beach Accident" but they changed it as per usual these days) and "Discouraged" are in typical Rader style. The "Discouraged" vlog's description is "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all please" and all the fanbasic are saying things like "no, don't be discouraged, don't listen to the haters" etc, which is exactly what they were wanting. They just want sympathy and to get the fanbasic kids all worked up so they will stand up for them in the comments. Sam and Nia don't say anything in the vlog about feeling discouraged or anything, it's just the title and description.

Lastly, if I read another comment about Nia's wonderful cooking and how she should post recipes etc, I'll scream!!! I don't know what these viewers eat themselves but how they can get excited over some boiled beans and carrots and a bit of cooked chicken is beyond me. If anything, Nia desperately needs cooking lessons.
holysnap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by holysnap »

symphony: "sometimes he breaks the rules."

yea girl we know smh

Return to “Sam and Nia”