E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

canmom2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by canmom2 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I'll never get over how charming, sweet and adorable Jackson is. He just melts my heart. If it weren't for him, I would've stopped watching all together a looooonnnnng time ago, as I'm sure a lot of you would've too.

Although Calvin seems to get less cute (if he ever even was "cute") every day, he's been a bit more tolerable in the more recent vlogs. The clip of the boys in bed together was adorable, despite Calvin's distractingly horrible haircut.
Me too i watch for Jackson. Calvin seems cuter now because once people commented how much he screached they stopped showing the screaching. Its hard to say but i find it hard to like Cal as much as Jacks and that is Ellie and Jareds fault. They favor him and make Jackson the underdog. WELL DONE ELLIE AND JARED WELL DONE.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Oh my word. I have made an effort to stay away from E+J vlogs because I still can't warm up to Calvin and have a somewhat guilty conscience about it - like I know it's not his fault and I would be devastated if he were my son and the internet didn't like him. But of course, I would probably not continue a career that involves filming my unlikable kid and exposing him to that element in the first place.

I don't feel bad about judging Ellie, though. The above mention of Cal's haircut sent me to her Insta - and I really need to know, what the actual fuck was she wearing at that convention? What is that? And why? I thought the whole purpose of being painfully thin and earning (er, "earning") YouTube$$ was to buy and wear nice clothes and look generally attractive. Has that stylist lady been sabotaging Ellie's wardrobe again?

Only tangentially related - but in that swimsuit ad, Bonnie looks good! She's definitely been sprucing herself up.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh my word. I have made an effort to stay away from E+J vlogs because I still can't warm up to Calvin and have a somewhat guilty conscience about it - like I know it's not his fault and I would be devastated if he were my son and the internet didn't like him. But of course, I would probably not continue a career that involves filming my unlikable kid and exposing him to that element in the first place.

I don't feel bad about judging Ellie, though. The above mention of Cal's haircut sent me to her Insta - and I really need to know, what the actual fuck was she wearing at that convention? What is that? And why? I thought the whole purpose of being painfully thin and earning (er, "earning") YouTube$$ was to buy and wear nice clothes and look generally attractive. Has that stylist lady been sabotaging Ellie's wardrobe again?

Only tangentially related - but in that swimsuit ad, Bonnie looks good! She's definitely been sprucing herself up.
Bonnie's the one that told her to buy that. Maybe she was sabotaging Ellie Image
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh my word. I have made an effort to stay away from E+J vlogs because I still can't warm up to Calvin and have a somewhat guilty conscience about it - like I know it's not his fault and I would be devastated if he were my son and the internet didn't like him. But of course, I would probably not continue a career that involves filming my unlikable kid and exposing him to that element in the first place.

Bonnie's the one that told her to buy that. Maybe she was sabotaging Ellie Image
Yikes... she bought that!

I assumed she was given free clothes for free in return for modelling those swim suits.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

She bought them for a whopping $150.00 from Roolee.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Randomly watching some old J House vlogs &..... yikes. I'm scared lmao
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Where did miss special snowflake say she was overworked?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Just speculation but maybe Ellie's ego took a hit and she realized she was just a performing monkey for their sponsors and network and audience. I feel like their network/sponsors asked them to change something or do something, didn't she recently do a sponsor at the end of a vlog a couple vlogs ago? Just a guess, we all know when Ellie gets taken down a notch, embarrassed or feels like she owes people something she shuts down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Today is 14 days since Ellie had a positive ovulation test. Do we think she's pregnant, or not?

Predictions about how they will handle it?
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

gymchick43 wrote:Just speculation but maybe Ellie's ego took a hit and she realized she was just a performing monkey for their sponsors and network and audience. I feel like their network/sponsors asked them to change something or do something, didn't she recently do a sponsor at the end of a vlog a couple vlogs ago? Just a guess, we all know when Ellie gets taken down a notch, embarrassed or feels like she owes people something she shuts down.

The sponsors signed on because they were a family vlog now they are an Ellie vlog. Just think the sponsors they have in the past blue apron huggies etc are commercials for adults not 12 year old. They changed there demigraphic to teens and left the moms at the curb. Remember when jared did the razor vlogs(harry). 12 year olds wont buy that but moms would for theirs husbands. Not only are the views going down but sponsors are probably complaining along with the adult viewers(moms) no one cares to hear about Ellies hair for days after she gets it cut or how many makeup videos do we have to watch just to get a glimsp of cal or Jacks. Maybe all we will see is the tip of their ear but some vlogs it seems like we have to search for the boys.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Today is 14 days since Ellie had a positive ovulation test. Do we think she's pregnant, or not?

I hope she gets pregnant soon. I watch the vlog for the kids and I hope she has a boy. Or maybe twin boys. I think this would be 3 cycles then she can go to the fertility clinic. I believe they told her in a phone call 3 cycles.
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

HelloSweetie wrote:Today is 14 days since Ellie had a positive ovulation test. Do we think she's pregnant, or not?

The petty part of me hopes she isn't. They've only been "trying" since March or so, and then they took a break after the miscarriage. It would annoy me to know that someone as undeserving as her would get pregnant after only trying for a little bit.

I hope that if they are pregnant, they won't jump the gun with it like they did last time. They mentioned in that one roadtrip Q+A that the whole thing was handled poorly, so I hope they learned from their mistake and won't repeat it, especially since their views and overall popularity have been significantly reduced lately.

But if they are pregnant, I hope it's a boy (or like canmom2 said— twin boys!)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ellie's head would explode if she had twin boys. So would their views-- it would be such a shit show, and Jackson would basically be left to raise himself.
She can't handle the children she has. Remember, she's overworked! She has to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

lmmomSD wrote:Ellie's head would explode if she had twin boys. So would their views-- it would be such a shit show, and Jackson would basically be left to raise himself.
She can't handle the children she has. Remember, she's overworked! She has to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Twin boys like calvin that was crying all the time not sleeping. I think she would go insane. Jackson will be in preschool/kindergarden having the time of his life. Poor little Calvin would be sitting in the corner with a stuffed teddy wondering what the hell happened to his spoiled life where momma carried him everywhere and he only had to do what he wanted. now he has to learn how to use his legs to walk because mommy and each have a baby to carry. The underdog Jackson will be this is the best life i sleep in the basement away from the noise and i go to school and have teachers that pay attention to me and i have friends to play with that dont screach and try to choke me or break my neck. Jackson will think thanks baby (babies) how the hell did i get this great life.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Been holding this in but feel like this should be told as a cautionary tale so you guys don't read this thread while delirious from lack of sleep.

I had the weirdest dream. It involved stroking Jared's forearm while we had a D&M over how unhappy he is, while Ellie and his mom sat on a couch in the next room while *gag* Jared and I made out.

Oh and Ellie found out she was pregnant, even though Jared confided in me he had been trying not to get her pregnant because their channel was failing and he was really scared about their finances and marriage and he just wanted to leave it all because of Ellie. AND SHE ORDERS 30 LUSH BALLS A MONTH!

YTMD opinions at their finest

So yeah, don't read this thread while absolutely exhausted
pricemb2
Amateur
Amateur

E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by pricemb2 »

I feel like they've hit a new low with today's thumbnail and title. It's weirdly suggestive and makes me uncomfortable.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

pricemb2 wrote:I feel like they've hit a new low with today's thumbnail and title. It's weirdly suggestive and makes me uncomfortable.

Right? I can't tell if they did that on purpose...either way it makes me super uncomfortable. But even the way the thumbnail was set up was suggestive.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They were suggestive in purpose.

It's sick. Good thing Ellie is protecting them by filming them less
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Jesus Christ, he's two, that's so disgusting.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And of course, Ellie is in a towel. The whole thing is just creepy.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”