Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by julietpreston »

So I just randomly remembered something. Chloe got very defensive when someone said they were living off government assistance, and said that actually they are living off Youtube money and complained that their assistance isn't nearly enough for a family of 8... but Ro quit his job before they started Youtube. So clearly they can live off government assistance. She just wants to pretend she's "earning" all the money. And I bet they'd be swimming in money if she wasn't so obsessed with shopping. I hope she's saving money for when youtube dies
IfIFitsIStits
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IfIFitsIStits »

I don't know much about marketing at all, but I feel like these vlog titles arent doing much to bring in new viewers. They are very specific like "Felix gives pearl a flower" not "toddler gives baby triplet a flower" and now "Otto vlogs his face". That's not exactly something that will come up in people's searches. It always annoys me when she promotes the triplet/homeschooling/vegan angle but surely she would want as many views as possible
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

She has used plenty of click baits for that. Also triplets in most of her titles. Her content is horrible so no use anyway. Anyone watched her new vlog yet? I am too lazy.
hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

I skipped through it, boring as usual. They went to homeschool group and didn't film because of "privacy", yeah whatever. Evan wrote a Christmas list and first thing on it was an iPad, and the trips say "da" and point at the camera. Oh and they go to a park, obvs. I really wish Chloe would stop saying "cool" it's like nails on a chalkboard...
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I just looked at the doppleganger family's IG and noticed that when they do fun things like snowboarding and skateboarding, they always include their (probably hard, probably surprise) triplets. And then there's Chloe who dumps her hard surprise triplets with her mum or sister whenever they go somewhere, and put them in daycare for the sole purpose of having fun with the big kids. I don't know why the other family has so little followers. They are WAY more fun and treat their kids like equals. In Chloes house Evan acts like the boss and everything revolves around the big boys, and the most exciting thing they do is go to the park Every.Single.Day.
darcy_hale1

Unread post by darcy_hale1 »

New vlog at 8:30mins it looks and sounds like Evan says "Oh fuck" going down the slide haha!
Gosh her videos are getting so boring aren't they?!
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

julietpreston wrote:So I just looked at the doppleganger family's IG and noticed that when they do fun things like snowboarding and skateboarding, they always include their (probably hard, probably surprise) triplets. And then there's Chloe who dumps her hard surprise triplets with her mum or sister whenever they go somewhere, and put them in daycare for the sole purpose of having fun with the big kids. I don't know why the other family has so little followers. They are WAY more fun and treat their kids like equals. In Chloes house Evan acts like the boss and everything revolves around the big boys, and the most exciting thing they do is go to the park Every.Single.Day.
I think the reason they don't have as many followers is that they are too busy actually living their lives rather than desperately trying to control their image. Also they're religious so that probably puts some people off.
I agree though. They run rings around Chloe. And they show that if you're active you don't need a car. They do drive but they often all bike to church and stuff. I really think do the large family thing right. Chloe is just floundering.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

I think another reason is that they haven't pushed their story as hard as Chloe. I remember an article in the dailymail about the trips when they were first born, and they still weren't sure if they would all make it. Because going to the media is the normal thing for a parent to do when their preemie babies are fighting for their lives :roll:
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

i think the thing about their doppelganger family is that, agree with everything they do or not, they are filming/instagramming what they're doing anyway but not living their life for social media. Versus Chloe who has to rehash long hair, their finances, vegan, vegan, homeschool, Montessori, parks, parks, parks just to stir discussion and get content. And even then it's incredibly boring. Cute kids are always a draw (for better or for worse) but it takes interesting parents to create interesting vlogs, and the Dull-stan parents just aren't.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post, sorry, but speaking of the other triplet family I noticed an old vlog featuring them comes up as a suggested video, titled: "Best Friend Hangs!" which makes me feel a bit sorry for Chloe again. This video was just 2 months after meeting this family for the first time, and they do not show up regularly or recently in their lives, yet they were dubbed "best friends". It just kind of makes me cringe and feel like there is something very childish about Chloe, to have such a stilted definition of friendships. No wonder she thinks pairing siblings up, talking to a neighbour over a fence, and playing with the odd child at a park means her kids have friends.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Looks like she has a new vlog. I didn't bother to watch it but looks like a clickbait. And from the comments, I gather she is actually asking the fans if they want daily vlogs even if there is not much content. I saw some comments asking for non daily vlogs which are obviously deleted as fast as it can be.

But there are some creepy comments saying things like putting a camera where the kids are playing. No need to even say a word. How creepy. I see her views are going downhill.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Man, she's really phoning it in. "Not daily vlogs that are a bit better? Or whatever we can get up daily?" Um, her not-daily vlogs are most definitely not of any better quality. The last one (that I didn't watch) was literally called Otto Vlogs His Face and this most recent one had a decent chunk that was Evan saying fart repeatedly while Chloe mugged her pretend angry face (hon, we saw the real one when your mask slipped for a moment on that other vlog, haha!) and the boys doing Blair Witch Style shaky filming of each others faces, of which Otto's is painful to look at--all that chapped skin and he keeps licking it. :/

The comments saying "just set up the camera so we can watch them play" are creepy, but doing that would hardly be different than what they're doing now. I wonder how it feels to have weeded out all but the simplest/creepiest followers, though.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

LOL at her saying her less-frequent vlogs are better. They do the exact same thing every single day. It makes no damn difference. Her editing isn't anything to write home about either.

On another note, I can't believe how much they go to the shops. How can they seriously have that much stuff to buy?! I think they do it because they're bored and buying stuff is something to do. I could have sworn they already bought art supplies for the homeschool group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah her non-daily vlogs are as much of a snooze fest as the others. If she did them maybe once or twice a week, combined with more sit down videos, they would probably be more special.
I know Chloe said she likes to vlog real moments, but wouldn't she like to do more sit-down videos with/about the kids so she can look back and see what they were like? She has plenty of candid footage but she doesn't have many videos about their personalities or what they love. I wish I had filmed my oldest talking more and did little interviews with him because I forget the little things. Then again she doesn't seem to know much about their individual personalities- in her intro she describes them as the smart one, the quiet one, the cheeky one, the naughty one, the cuddly one and the girl.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Another thing I noticed is her number of followers used to be 365k in insta. Now it is about 360k. Did she block so many?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Peachespeonies wrote:Another thing I noticed is her number of followers used to be 365k in insta. Now it is about 360k. Did she block so many?
I just checked social blade and she's losing followers like crazy. On average she loses almost 1500 month and only gains 30. And apparently she loses approximately 50 followers a day and only gains 1. People are getting tired of her! Maybe she'll wake up and start doing something interesting.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

julietpreston wrote:
Peachespeonies wrote:Another thing I noticed is her number of followers used to be 365k in insta. Now it is about 360k. Did she block so many?
I just checked social blade and she's losing followers like crazy. On average she loses almost 1500 month and only gains 30. And apparently she loses approximately 50 followers a day and only gains 1. People are getting tired of her! Maybe she'll wake up and start doing something interesting.
Does social blade show you when significant drops were? I mean like, obvious dips around things like... Henry being alone in the hospital, or the one where Rufus stayed asleep but she worded it as if he didn't wake up, or the rant about triplets. It's easy to see the videos with the most views, but which videos really lost viewers? Or maybe it's not a particular video, maybe its the all-over impression from Chloe/the family.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

fortwendy wrote:
julietpreston wrote:
Does social blade show you when significant drops were? I mean like, obvious dips around things like... Henry being alone in the hospital, or the one where Rufus stayed asleep but she worded it as if he didn't wake up, or the rant about triplets. It's easy to see the videos with the most views, but which videos really lost viewers? Or maybe it's not a particular video, maybe its the all-over impression from Chloe/the family.
I just now realized you meant on IG. Social blade is an interesting site.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

I wouldn't be surprised if her rapid decline on instagram is down to her own blocking. She obsessively controls her followers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”