E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omg their thumbnail I don't know what's weirder the way Calvin looks Or by what they're suggesting?!? DISTURBING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Does Ellie upload on her channel anymore? Seems like missy is the only one pumping out those vlogs

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... eaeecb.jpg[/img]

bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... a91660.jpg[/img]

I feel a bit sorry for Jared. This is the amount of food a 5-year-old would have for dinner. He's probably eating all kinds of shit after Ellie goes to bed lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You know he is hitting the drive thru every time he "runs an errand". No way he's getting those man boobs on what Ellie feeds him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

What's sad is he is snacking and eating unhealthy foods because he's hungry. If she let him eat normal portions of healthy food he would be much healthier and in better shape.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Holy shit.. I'd be called a husband abuser, offering that to my husband.. He would probably laugh in my face
Jareds dad is a big guy. Would love to know the marriage advice he dishes out to Jared.. You know he goes over there hangry

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

bffb3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... a91660.jpg[/img]

I feel a bit sorry for Jared. This is the amount of food a 5-year-old would have for dinner. He's probably eating all kinds of shit after Ellie goes to bed lol
Did she serve him a meal on a damn tea saucer?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:Holy shit.. I'd be called a husband abuser, offering that to my husband.. He would probably laugh in my face
Jareds dad is a big guy. Would love to know the marriage advice he dishes out to Jared.. You know he goes over there hangry

In all honesty, if Jared can't go into the kitchen and make himself (and the boys) something more to eat for fear of retribution this actually is a form of abuse. Can you imagine if a husband was controlling when and what his wife? Just because Jared is a man and should be able to make himself more to eat, doesn't mean he can't be a victim of domestic abuse and control. The boys are going to grow up to either be an abuser like Ellie, or a victim like Jared. We all marry what we know Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That looks like a half a steak. Now, granted, overall American portion sizes are crazy big. At least in restaurants. But this is at home. A quarter of a zucchini, which is mostly water anyway, and a tiny bit of steak aren't enough for an adult.

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

HelloSweetie wrote: We all marry what we know Image
This is exactly why i will never get married

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

HelloSweetie wrote: We all marry what we know Image
This is exactly why i will never get married

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I want to tweet gordon ramsey and caption 'it a meal for my husband' .. Any ideas what he'd say???

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I want to tweet gordon ramsey and caption 'it a meal for my husband' .. Any ideas what he'd say???

LOL-- I saw some of his tweets yesterday. He would ask what the main course is, because that is obviously an appetizer! And not very nicely.
Some of those things that people send him have got to be joking.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:I want to tweet gordon ramsey and caption 'it a meal for my husband' .. Any ideas what he'd say???

LOL-- I saw some of his tweets yesterday. He would ask what the main course is, because that is obviously an appetizer! And not very nicely.
Some of those things that people send him have got to be joking.
Yea, he's a funny guy. Truthfully, it would be hilarious for them to go viral over this
#drivethruninja #idrinkmycalories #drpepper #icanteatmyheartout

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Okay... please don't chastise me for this you guys, it's only an observation, but.... what Calvin did with those wipes had me thinking that that's a big time red flag for being on the spectrum, is it not? Obviously I have no education on this other than what I've seen/heard from other children/parents, and what I've read online, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Okay... please don't chastise me for this you guys, it's only an observation, but.... what Calvin did with those wipes had me thinking that that's a big time red flag for being on the spectrum, is it not? Obviously I have no education on this other than what I've seen/heard from other children/parents, and what I've read online, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
I've heard lining things up can be a sign, not sure about stacking. Maybe he just picked up Ellie's obsession with tidyness.
Both my boys have pulled all the wipes out but they throw them everywhere not stack them up neatly. Not sure what is going on with Calvin, he is a sweet kid but definitely a little odd. Mostly he is just coddled and treated like a baby rather than a two year old.

Last edited by MommaLindsey2 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Do it! Pleeeeaaaasssseee

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Okay... please don't chastise me for this you guys, it's only an observation, but.... what Calvin did with those wipes had me thinking that that's a big time red flag for being on the spectrum, is it not? Obviously I have no education on this other than what I've seen/heard from other children/parents, and what I've read online, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

This exact thought crossed my mind as well but I didn't want to say it lol. Ellie was so proud of what a neat job he did but all I could think is this child needs to be tested so early intervention can begin as soon as possible if necessary.

Here's a great little article explaining the repetitive, obsessive behaviors often seen in autism, along with some other early signs. Cal definitely ticks a few others boxes from this in my opinion (Sign 1 is sleeping and feeding issues). http://www.michaelsmum.com/9-early-sign ... ould-know/

**Disclaimer: I am not diagnosing, I have no idea if this child has any issues at all. I am just commenting on behavior I've noticed or Ellie and Jared have specifically talked about and it's very well possible that everything I've noticed could just be Calvin's quirks and part of his personality.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

My first thought with the wipes was why wasn't she correcting him? No its not the worst thing or he needed a punishment but instead of saying "that's not what these are for." Or "we don't waste." She praises him for stacking them along a railing??? We all know she would have gone ape shit if it were Jackson.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”