DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Missy really thinks leaving eggs in the chicken coop for a few days is ok and they'll be safe to eat? Common sense is lacking here!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I completely understand why some parents choose to hold their kids back and let them start school a year later. Some kids with summer birthdays are developmentally ready to start on time. (Girls especially) But other kids just need a little more time, so I think it should be looked at on a case by case basis.

My sister has boy/girl twins that were born June 30th. She put them in kindergarten on time. While they both did okay, my nephew definitely struggled a bit.

Had my nephew not been a twin, she probably would have had him wait a year, but she wanted to keep them together.

The problem with the Lumps is that they dont teach him, anything! So another year won't do much. :-( They expect school to do all the work, but that just isnt how it is supposed to work. It is so sad. How hard is it to work on colors/numbers/shapes/letters etc for an hour a day? They act like learning is torture, but kids love to learn new things. And you can make learning fun.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Missy really thinks leaving eggs in the chicken coop for a few days is ok and they'll be safe to eat? Common sense is lacking here!

Especially in the summer heat!

Enjoy your food poisoning, Lannings.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Missy really thinks leaving eggs in the chicken coop for a few days is ok and they'll be safe to eat? Common sense is lacking here!

Leaving eggs in the coop for a little while really isn't a big deal. You can always do the float test to make sure they're still okay. But with fresh laid eggs, as long as you don't wash them and wash off the protective coating, you don't even need to refrigerate them. They'll be good at room temperature for up to a month. You're way more likely to get sick from store bought eggs that are laid in nasty conditions.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

saltysgirl wrote:They definitely have to be reading these forums. Notice how she brought up the part about people calling them out on her all high and mighty requests/concerns she had talked about with the school and then trying to justify and explain it again? I mean unless people are also giving them crap on twitter,instagram,etc. They could be among us.. LOL Also, another completely random question. (I haven't kept of with this forum for the past like 4 months or so) Did whoever contacted that one guy on facebook who said Bryan supposedly hit on him ever get a response back? Just curious and too lazy to go way back and try to find it. hehe My apologies. :D
People were calling her out for it in the comments of her video so that's probably what she was talking about.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

mamaof2 wrote:Took me all of five minutes to find the school Ollie will be going to. Scary, considering their "famous" son could easily be tracked down.

Also, I wonder if they're doing half day or full day. Both are ridiculously priced.
my local catholic school is 4300 a year for pre k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Given that this is Missy and Bryan, are they keeping Ollie behind because it's good for him or good for them?

Is it because they think Ollie isn't mentally and socially prepared to go to kindergarten in a year?

Is it because they realized he's so far behind that it's impossible for him to be able to go to kindergarten next year?

Or do they secretly want another year of ~casual~ school where they can be late or take him out whenever they want, and only have to worry about it two days a week?

It might be good for Ollie because I don't think he'll, personally (as was said, all kids are different), be ready for kindergarten by next year. He already knows next to nothing, this preschool will only be two days a week for a couple hours (less than a couple hours if they take him late, less than two days a week if they take him out for vacation or decide to skip a day), and B&M won't keep up with his learning. There's no way he'd be able to handle kindergarten next year.

But I think their motives are selfish, honestly. They always are.

On another note, why the hell pay so much money for a school you won't even bring your kid to on time, if at all? Their need for that rich status is RIDICULOUS.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Since some of you were talking about her stillbirth, I wonder if she still has the little box with the baby's stuff.

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Ok I finally saw some of Missy's commentary on her concerns with Ollie going to school, and I think she just needs to relax and let him have as normal of a relationship with these kids as possible. This is a classroom of kids who potentially he could become friends with and it's normal for kids to give each other things and take pictures with their friends. Aside from the fact that they publish videos of him every single day on the internet, I think she's being completely ridiculous, and it's ironic that's she's putting him up even higher on a pedestal by saying she doesn't want him up on a pedestal and then require everyone to have to walk on eggshells around him and make all of these special accommodations because of his YouTube fame. If she were legitimately concerned, she'd stop sharing every detail about his day on YouTube. As others have said, it takes about two minutes to figure out what school he goes to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So missy said ollie is leaving because they're having a party but Finley is staying because he sleeps all night? Aka Finley has a crib and we can just lock him up and let him cry no big deal he'll eventually fall asleep in his own vomit. So I'm guessing Ollie doesn't sleep through the night? Or are they embarrassed to let Ollie watch tv in the play room all night until he falls asleep?

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Baconsgirl wrote:
mamaof2 wrote:Took me all of five minutes to find the school Ollie will be going to. Scary, considering their "famous" son could easily be tracked down.

Also, I wonder if they're doing half day or full day. Both are ridiculously priced.
my local catholic school is 4300 a year for pre k.

ImageImageImage I know this isn't meant to be an invitation to share preschool costs, but is that around what B&M are paying too? We pay about $16,000 a year for our preschooler. I'm curious to know more about Ollie's school (but I will not try to go searching for it), because the little they did show, it didn't look like something I'd expect them to choose. Especially seeing that like fisher price type of toy Ollie was playing with. I'm actually surprised they didn't choose something more Montessori... you know, to hold onto the past dreams of being a crunchy parent lol.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Montessori schools are pretty awesome.

I think I saw 500+/week for 2 days a week, which seems insane.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I live near them and knew right away his new school. I stopped watching when Bryan said TK was advanced. It's not. He's an idiot. It's a buffer year for kids affected by the start date change in california about 5 years ago. What kind of special treatment is missy asking for? Does she think Ollie is going to get mobbed by 4 year old super fans?!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Well it's nice to see someone making use of that piano for once - Missy just walks by it not even caring that it was bought for her! OMG did you see Missy's face when she was doing dishes? No way in hell does she do that on a daily basis, she clearly HATES doing any work and looked like she wanted to go out to eat so she wouldn't have to clean after her family! Wow she can mow the lawn (sit in the big car and drive it around the grass) and play with legos too? Yeah that's on the priority list for every man in America who wants to get married - good job Bryan...not!!! Yeahhhh umm NO that is not dabbing and look at Ollie's expressions this kid is going to be all over the place when school starts!! They probably keep the garage open all the time so lizards get in there, that would freak me out!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I can't believe the praise she was getting by Bryan. Wow she did the dishes! Babe, you are amazing!!!!
I wonder what their life would be like if they didn't get famous on YouTube and still living with Mimi and papa.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

These popped up on my Facebook. Taking bets on Missy sporting these on their umpteenth trip to Disneyland.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 078bcb.jpg[/img]
:roll:
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

Amelia322 wrote:So missy said ollie is leaving because they're having a party but Finley is staying because he sleeps all night? Aka Finley has a crib and we can just lock him up and let him cry no big deal he'll eventually fall asleep in his own vomit. So I'm guessing Ollie doesn't sleep through the night? Or are they embarrassed to let Ollie watch tv in the play room all night until he falls asleep?

They have mentioned in a video (maybe the last one on her channel) that Ollie sometimes goes to bed but always ends up in their bed every night and that he never sleeps through. She admitted that it may be because of the movies he watches at night

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Just realized something. Why did she have to buy 3 bags of ice? I thought they had that big ice maker in the outdoor kitchen. Broken already?
For her to have completed that lego kits, she really must not do anything else.
I also noticed that their closet is a mess(what's new?) but whose shoes were those? Heck of a lot of shoes when we only see them wearing the same ones over and over again.
They really are such lazy parents, had to have people come in to watch them while they filmed again!
Bryan, have your genius kid watch MG and learn how to dab since you teaching him isn't working.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I can't believe the praise she was getting by Bryan. Wow she did the dishes! Babe, you are amazing!!!!
I wonder what their life would be like if they didn't get famous on YouTube and still living with Mimi and papa.

Between Ellie feeling "overworked" by having to make breakfast, lunch and dinner and Missy being praised for washing the dishes... My eyes are lost in my skull Image

Imagine if (or when) daily vlogging becomes a thing of the past and they have to live a lifestyle where they have to make breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday AND wash the dishes from those meals. Plus grocery shop, clean their houses, budget etc.. you know, all those things that they used to do before they became "famous" and could hire other people to do it all for them. Oh to be a fly on the wall when those days come Image

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

marinewife0920 wrote:I live near them and knew right away his new school. I stopped watching when Bryan said TK was advanced. It's not. He's an idiot. It's a buffer year for kids affected by the start date change in california about 5 years ago. What kind of special treatment is missy asking for? Does she think Ollie is going to get mobbed by 4 year old super fans?!
They have no sense of privacy or security. Morons.

Return to “Daily Bumps”