Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by KaterTot »

I don't think you get to really compare your almost 23 month old to a 1 yr old, about a year apart there Keren. She must not of learned her maths yet either. :D
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

He probably learned his alphabet from a YouTube video! Glad to hear him making more sounds though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

What the hell is wrong with keren and her cheesy ass play fighting at the beginning of the vlog. She's so unnatural and obviously just acting out for the vlog. It's so cringe and hard to watch.

BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Can we appreciate the fact that, except for the "We're not together" clickbait vlog, Khoa's vlogs home with the kids had more views than Keren's vlogs touring NYC? And that's with one of Khoa's vlogs getting removed and re-uploaded...

Hopefully Keren takes the hint and do more with the kids (and less shopping)

Also, to think a couple of months ago Khoa was the one we all avoided with his renovation crap no one really cared about. Oh how the times have changed.
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

BlueDot wrote:Can we appreciate the fact that, except for the "We're not together" clickbait vlog, Khoa's vlogs home with the kids had more views than Keren's vlogs touring NYC? And that's with one of Khoa's vlogs getting removed and re-uploaded...

Hopefully Keren takes the hint and do more with the kids (and less shopping)

Also, to think a couple of months ago Khoa was the one we all avoided with his renovation crap no one really cared about. Oh how the times have changed.

I think the difference in views really has to do with the kids more than anything. People watch their vlogs for Jackson and Landon not keren lol I think that's the way it is with all family vloggers. Imagine how much more boring their vlogs would be without the kids.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Why didn't she buy the boys some actual clothes during her 100 shopping trips? Landon would crawl so much better if he didn't have a sleeper on. Put a long sleeve onesie, and some pants on him if he's so cold that way he can move around.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

she left jackson alone in the bathtub while she was looking for landon. what a freaking idiot1
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

MomOf286 wrote:she left jackson alone in the bathtub while she was looking for landon. what a freaking idiot1
Not to mention she left a crawling baby alone while bathing Jackson!! What did she expect??
marea_adr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marea_adr »

Not even for one second i believed she didn't know where Landon was.... You can see she could see the camera rolling. Threy are not good at acting at all!! Like the prank with Khoa and the one way ticket.... Please...
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

marea_adr wrote:Not even for one second i believed she didn't know where Landon was.... You can see she could see the camera rolling. Threy are not good at acting at all!! Like the prank with Khoa and the one way ticket.... Please...
If it was real I would have figured she would think to see if Khoa...y'know...Landon's father...grabbed him and decided to take him in the bedroom. Like maybe a quick sweep of the room and then call out to Khoa?
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

She literally looked right at the camera and who isn't calling the baby's name (even though he can't answer lol) or a spouse if the baby is suddenly gone. She was pretty calm to of "freaked out" as they say

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... a75a9c.png[/img]
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

calimama20 wrote:She literally looked right at the camera and who isn't calling the baby's name (even though he can't answer lol) or a spouse if the baby is suddenly gone. She was pretty calm to of "freaked out" as they say

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... a75a9c.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 637a6f.png[/img]

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's so sad that Wyatt had to move in for Khoa to finally start doing stuff for himself. He wouldn't dare spend money on himself before because Keren queen no style needs that money to keep buying clothes she'll never wear. I can here it now, as soon as Wyatt leaves she's going to blow up on him.

Keren let the man live his damn life, and spend some of HIS money that HE made. He also makes the majority of YT money as well since he edits, and actual cares about the content he puts out. If you keep spending all his money, and making him do whatever you want the relationship wont last. When is Khoa's 3 day vacation coming?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

While she was walking calmly looking for the missing baby...was Jackson just floating around in the tub all alone? I Don't think it's cool to even turn your back on a kid in the tub???? By the time she walked in circles *NOT YELLING HIS NAME* Jackson could have *glug gluged* with no one watching.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is literally ignorant, i mean thats the only explication. I don't know anyone who makes so many ignorant mistakes and no one calls her out. Everyone around her is a Yes person. Ex: Yes Keren you're always right, Yes Keren you're the greatest mother in the world Yes Keren you look good in that outfit even though it looks like Jackson with a full diaper since you never change it, but Yes you're the greatest mother in the world lol.
sttarchild
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sttarchild »

I made an account to post something I noticed that really bugged me today. Jackson was taking a bath when Khoa decided to play a prank on Keren after getting home from tennis. Later in the vlog we see Jackson with a black eye and Keren says that he got it when taking a bath with Khoa earlier? But Khoa wasn't there when Keren originally gave Jackson a bath, he was playing tennis and then came home and played a prank on her. How is Jackson supposed to get a black eye when in a bath with Khoa if Khoa never took a bath with him?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

sttarchild wrote:I made an account to post something I noticed that really bugged me today. Jackson was taking a bath when Khoa decided to play a prank on Keren after getting home from tennis. Later in the vlog we see Jackson with a black eye and Keren says that he got it when taking a bath with Khoa earlier? But Khoa wasn't there when Keren originally gave Jackson a bath, he was playing tennis and then came home and played a prank on her. How is Jackson supposed to get a black eye when in a bath with Khoa if Khoa never took a bath with him?
In the video they show Khoa & Jackson in the bathtub together.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

So unless they gave him 2 baths in one day, the prank was staged.

I don't know if somebody already said this but if she really was giving Jackson a bath when Khoa played the prank did she leave him alone in the bath that whole time? It doesn't take very long for a toddler to drown. I know she was worried about Landon but still
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

That prank was 100% fake! I guarantee you they did it to try to make up for the awful way she reacted to his last prank because she got so much backlash for it, even from their fans. They had to save face and prove that she can take a joke. I mean think about it, if she got pissed at Khoa for scaring her with Landon falling of the bed, she would DEFINITELY also get pissed at him for scaring her with the baby being missing! Not to mention, her not calling out Landon's name (and even calling out Khoa's name, because the obvious conclusion would be that he came home and is with Landon) was completely unbelievable. Horrible actress.
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Oh and I forgot to add - the way he immediately swooped in to talk to us right in front of the camera as soon as she walked past him.... lol he was obviously just standing right there next to or behind the camera the whole time and there is no way she wouldn't have seen him. How dumb do they think we are? :roll:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”