E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Sorry, too late to edit but I just want to clarify - not body shaming in any way. It's just embarrassing that they photoshopped a picture that was supposed to represent having a "positive body image", and the difference between photoshopped/un-photoshopped is blindingly obvious.

Isn't this usually the other way around? People with integrity typically post the UN-photoshopped photo of themselves if the company is posting a ridiculously photoshopped photo of them..... just sayin.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Welp....safe to say Albion did not photoshop the photo shoot. Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0eb4d9.png[/img]

#hiellieandjared #thatsembarrassing
She has the _worst_ posture!
And yes-- it's very telling that Albion Fit didn't Photoshop the pictures, but Ellie and Jared did. "Body positive", my ass. Or Ellie's, since that's what they photoshopped.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Look at her facial expression.. Looks like she's mid snort.
The photo of the boys with her while she's eating.. My kids, at that age, would walk up to my husband and open their mouths lol.. I totally forgot about that. My kids were (still are) well fed.. They just liked to eat the good food.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Welp....safe to say Albion did not photoshop the photo shoot. Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0eb4d9.png[/img]

All those pictures she has the stupidest faces! Like you're not that cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

This is a random side note, but I've already searched YTMD and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know anything about or watch Our Tiny Tribe? Their gender reveal came up on my recommended videos and now I've watched a few videos. I'm always nervous about finding new people to watch because I don't want to like them and then come here and have the glass shattered about them lmao. They're a young engaged (I'm pretty sure) couple from the U.K. expecting their first baby in January.

Back to E+J, I'm getting less and less patient with how Jared talks to the camera. And if there are other adults around while he's talking like that, I get even more secondhand embarrassment. Then when he talks to his kids, it's like he's talking through the camera to them, not talking to them while the camera's on. Just talk like a normal person I can't imagine even the kid viewers enjoy that. No one talks like that. No one YELLS all the time because EVERYTHING is SO EXCITING! He's trying way too hard and failing miserably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

On the subject of portion sizes, E&J invited Sam and Jenn for dinner. Check out the insane amount of food!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c9c50d.png[/img]
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

onbreak wrote:Look at her facial expression.. Looks like she's mid snort.
The photo of the boys with her while she's eating.. My kids, at that age, would walk up to my husband and open their mouths lol.. I totally forgot about that. My kids were (still are) well fed.. They just liked to eat the good food.

I agree with you that that's totally normal for kids to do... but, you just have to see the vlog haha. They really did seem like...desperately hungry. More than just wanting some of what Ellie had.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:On the subject of portion sizes, E&J invited Sam and Jenn for dinner. Check out the insane amount of food!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c9c50d.png[/img]
I saw this... there is absolutely no way that was enough for 6 adults & 5-6 children. It's honestly so rude that they would invite them to dinner and that was all they had to offer up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

6 adults? We're Bonnie and Joel there too? That's so rude! She didn't even cook.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

lmmomSD wrote:6 adults? We're Bonnie and Joel there too? That's so rude! She didn't even cook.

Friends of Sam & Jen were there. They are possibly YouTubers, but idk who they are. They are English.

Even if they weren't there, it still wouldn't have been enough for two families.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

lmmomSD wrote:6 adults? We're Bonnie and Joel there too? That's so rude! She didn't even cook.

Aww c'mon, give her a break.. She's already overwhelmed cooking their breakfast, lunch and dinner rations for two adults and two children. Imagine if she had to try to cook for more people? She'd need 100 Lush bath bombs to recover from something so difficult ImageImage
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I hope they know to eat before they visit the mechams.. And have a snack in the car for the ride home

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So I guess Ellie just lets Cal run around in the front wherever he wants? On her IG story she notices he has some flowers that he picked and she asks where they came from because she knows they sent from their house. Noah, who is hanging out on the driveway with Jackson, points to a house down the street, and Ellie seems unconcerned that he had wandered away and she hadn't noticed. He's 2!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

littlebaby wrote:This is a random side note, but I've already searched YTMD and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know anything about or watch Our Tiny Tribe? Their gender reveal came up on my recommended videos and now I've watched a few videos. I'm always nervous about finding new people to watch because I don't want to like them and then come here and have the glass shattered about them lmao. They're a young engaged (I'm pretty sure) couple from the U.K. expecting their first baby in January.
I watch them! I go between 'they're annoying' to 'awww, I love them'.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

lmmomSD wrote:

And yes-- it's very telling that Albion Fit didn't Photoshop the pictures, but Ellie and Jared did. "Body positive", my ass. Or Ellie's, since that's what they photoshopped.

Ugh! I'm kind of sick of "body positivity" stuff. If Ellie had done a photo shoot with Julie would they be so heavy on the body positivity stuff? It just feels a little patronizing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

winniewise wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Ugh! I'm kind of sick of "body positivity" stuff. If Ellie had done a photo shoot with Julie would they be so heavy on the body positivity stuff? It just feels a little patronizing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Ellie has built herself up by trying to put Bonnie down before. She's one of those people that think they are being sneaky by being passive aggressive. I wonder if this really annoys Joel, who is always careful to make sure Bonnie knows how attractive he finds her. I also wonder if this irritates Ellie and only encourages her to convince people that she's the more attractive sister.
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

Umm...why would someone tell the whole wide world their bed is dirty? You all weren't kidding when you said she was dirty.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... fdb6c5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

^ and why not buy another set of sheets? I'm guessing her mom only had one set growing up so she has to do the same (same with decorating closets etc)
DutchLight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DutchLight »

Haven't been able to watch their vlogs or read the comments here.

Are E+J still stupid? :)
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

DutchLight wrote:Haven't been able to watch their vlogs or read the comments here.

Are E+J still stupid? :)
they're dumber than a box of damn rocks.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”