OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by murtmagurt »

Lagorda_12 wrote:I am starting to think that something really is hunting them lol since the apartment I I am probably wrong but this photo of buggy with that white mist over him got me thinkingImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3f45e9.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ansd he's just sitting at the table talking to himself.... Literally Levi is going to have a ghost or demon friend I'm creeped out not going to lie LMAO [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 02a64f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Just wanted the most recent vlog and it's been since they moved in since I really watched or followed that much. Kyras hair looks like shit. She needs a cut and to get that atrocious color out
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I always put the cracked shell back in the carton, it's not gross lmao.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

prbeca wrote:Just wanted the most recent vlog and it's been since they moved in since I really watched or followed that much. Kyras hair looks like shit. She needs a cut and to get that atrocious color out
The color isn't permanent and it's not "atrocious."
millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

abbscarbs wrote:also sorry for the double post but if they thought someone was in the house why did they only worry about Levi? No one even thought to grab Alaya!
I'm guessing Alaya was already in their room and thought that room was fine? Not totally sure why they didn't waker her up too though if they woke Levi up

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

MomOf286 wrote:
prbeca wrote:Just wanted the most recent vlog and it's been since they moved in since I really watched or followed that much. Kyras hair looks like shit. She needs a cut and to get that atrocious color out
I'm fully aware of that I'm not an idiot, but thanks for assuming I am. And I'm allowed to find it atrocious, it's called an opinion. Glad that you think it's soooo cool. I don't trust the opinion of someone with 286 kids.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

prbeca wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
I'm fully aware of that I'm not an idiot, but thanks for assuming I am. And I'm allowed to find it atrocious, it's called an opinion. Glad that you think it's soooo cool. I don't trust the opinion of someone with 286 kids.
Bad day, dear?
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

prbeca wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
Wow someone is a tad cranky.
xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

murtmagurt wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:I am starting to think that something really is hunting them lol since the apartment I I am probably wrong but this photo of buggy with that white mist over him got me thinkingImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3f45e9.png[/img]

Ansd he's just sitting at the table talking to himself.... Literally Levi is going to have a ghost or demon friend I'm creeped out not going to lie LMAO [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 02a64f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing when I saw that snap! Hopefully it's a friendly ghost!

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

MomOf286 wrote:
prbeca wrote:
MomOf286 wrote: The color isn't permanent and it's not "atrocious."
Wow someone is a tad cranky.
Yeah I thought your response sounded cranky!

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

I haven't been around here long so I'm sure this has been talked about and I missed it... but did they ever figure out what the heck that creepy voice was in this vlog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaiWJH3R2G4 at 6:13? It sounds like "what's up" or "what's what" and it scared the crap out of me! Since they're hearing weird noises and talking about their house being haunted now, I immediately remembered that incident.
_m_b
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _m_b »

Kyra mentioned on Snapchat that Oscar started a new adventure and is gone a few hours of the day..I wonder if he is going back to school or if he started a new job or something? If so that would be so good for their relationship, and the vlogs would be mainly Kyra during the day, which would make me want to watch them more often.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

_m_b wrote:Kyra mentioned on Snapchat that Oscar started a new adventure and is gone a few hours of the day..I wonder if he is going back to school or if he started a new job or something? If so that would be so good for their relationship, and the vlogs would be mainly Kyra during the day, which would make me want to watch them more often.

I bet he's just going to work out!

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

_m_b wrote:Kyra mentioned on Snapchat that Oscar started a new adventure and is gone a few hours of the day..I wonder if he is going back to school or if he started a new job or something? If so that would be so good for their relationship, and the vlogs would be mainly Kyra during the day, which would make me want to watch them more often.

A job would be great but I think it's probably him out skateboarding or riding his dirtbike every morning.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Hopefully he's starting his own channel so he won't be on Okbaby that much anymore lol. Like, I'm aware the "O" stands for Oscar, but he's too annoying
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I haven't been watching lately so I decided to catch up. I'm impressed by how fast Levi is developing now, and I'm glad Kyra is actually taking the time to teah him stuff.
I remember she used to say she wanted to be a teacher before getting pregnant and I always rolled my eyes lol, but maybe there was some truth to it. She should consider taking some online classes.

I feel like a huge part of the reason why I can't stand Oscar's presence in the vlogs is his hair.
And Alaya is getting so big and so cute, I love how happy and smiley she is.

Regarding the hunted house thing, that's actually really scary and entertaining lol, they should do some follow up videos about it
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

The color isn't permanent and it's not "atrocious."[/quote]

I'm fully aware of that I'm not an idiot, but thanks for assuming I am. And I'm allowed to find it atrocious, it's called an opinion. Glad that you think it's soooo cool. I don't trust the opinion of someone with 286 kids.[/quote]

Wow someone is a tad cranky.[/quote]

I dont think she is cranky necessarily, but it is annoying that on a gossip thread you defend their every move (so it seems)
poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:The color isn't permanent and it's not "atrocious."
I'm fully aware of that I'm not an idiot, but thanks for assuming I am. And I'm allowed to find it atrocious, it's called an opinion. Glad that you think it's soooo cool. I don't trust the opinion of someone with 286 kids.[/quote]

Wow someone is a tad cranky.[/quote]

I dont think she is cranky necessarily, but it is annoying that on a gossip thread you defend their every move (so it seems)[/quote]

I feel like atrocious was a bit extreme, I'm personally not a fan either and would use a lighter term but hey opinions are allowed and get expressed in different ways! That's why we're here!
But I get this vibe that kyra doesn't like it either. I remember her snap being something like "what have I done?!?Image". So yeah my guess is that she's not disliking it so much to go get the ends lopped off and is just waiting for the colours to wash out eventually.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I'm not gonna continue that awful quote tree but she did it because Kaycee was dying her hair. I'm sure she doesn't care, she probably just didn't was Kaycee to feel like the only one doing it or something.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Return to “OKBaby”