BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by askeptichere »

When Ean inhaled the helium from the balloon, it sounded like his normal frog voice.

And someone should have taken that microphone away from Aria. Obnoxious.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

No offense today I tried Halo top ice cream. I got it for free from HEB. It was the most disgusting thing I put into my mouth. So nasty! Oh my gosh. I tried the flavor s'mores.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

B minus one marriage certificate
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Can I just say ean didn't need helium to get a weird voice lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Charlottesville isn't Brit's neck of the woods? She's eight hours away from the city.
I guess the whole southeastern US is clustered together for some people lol.
Eh, not everyone knows or cares of Britneys exact location. Virginia and North Carolina are neighbors, that's all.
I live close to Britney and the whole thing in VA isn't my neck of the woods...I wouldn't claim it if it was.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

LeahxYumiko wrote:No offense today I tried Halo top ice cream. I got it for free from HEB. It was the most disgusting thing I put into my mouth. So nasty! Oh my gosh. I tried the flavor s'mores.
Haven't tried s'mores, but Cookies and Cream, Birthday Cake and Sea Salt Caramel are good.

But it's not for everyone since it's made with sugar alcohols, it gives a different flavor.

I would regard it as addictive as Brit does. I get it for a treat at family game night when everyone else enjoys Oreo churros.

Those bastards.
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Was Brittanys mom or grandma even at nolans party?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

LeahxYumiko wrote:No offense today I tried Halo top ice cream. I got it for free from HEB. It was the most disgusting thing I put into my mouth. So nasty! Oh my gosh. I tried the flavor s'mores.

I got some last night and it was amazing!! Red velvet. It's got brownie bites in it

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

I'm surprised with how much she likes shopping and her kids having the most of everything and new stuff that she has that modest of birthday parties. She seems like the type to rent out an entire skating rink or trampoline park lol

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

You must also be from Texas! HEB is the best grocery store ever!

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I don't understand all the hype over it.. It tastes like play dough to me.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

In the sped up part of his bday video it looked like she was talking to that other youtuber for like the entire party..? So rude. And umm have to wonder if they invited everyone they know to Nolans party. If that was pretty much everyone they talk to besides her dad & alyssa imagine how sad their wedding would be..
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

may8675 wrote:Was Brittanys mom or grandma even at nolans party?

From her clues that she has given out this year about family drama and everything that she has been so stressed about, I'm guessing she has nothing to do with them anymore.
rhubarb93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhubarb93 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:I'm surprised with how much she likes shopping and her kids having the most of everything and new stuff that she has that modest of birthday parties. She seems like the type to rent out an entire skating rink or trampoline park lol

Probably because the kids have no friends their age that would actually make a party like that worthwhile. Aria possibly has friends at school as she appears to be a social and confident child, but it's probably all too much work/stress for Brit to invite "strangers" over. Nolan seems to have never interacted with another child in his life that isn't his sisters and Lily. Hopefully he makes friends at preschool (is that what it's called in the US) this year.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:I'm surprised with how much she likes shopping and her kids having the most of everything and new stuff that she has that modest of birthday parties. She seems like the type to rent out an entire skating rink or trampoline park lol

That's because they aren't as well as they seem. One major reason they are still renting and haven't started purchasing a home. I can only assume they have horrible credit with her champagne taste on a beer budget.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I think she'll get more extravagant as her kids grow up. Right now Aria has friends but they are kinda family 'friends' and school 'friends' and doesn't really have that much say in the friendships. Nolan doesn't really have any friends. But I can imagine that once the both start making 'real' friends Britney is going to be the kind of mom who is fake nice to all their parents and tries to show off how 'good' her life is, either to fit in or just to brag. You know, kinda like her relationship with Vanessa except a lot worse. I can imagine that at this point the kids' parties are going to be increasingly extravagant affairs - I can already see her wanting to throw a shit show of a Sweet 16 for Aria. She'll probably sign her up to that TV show too.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Haven't tried s'mores, but Cookies and Cream, Birthday Cake and Sea Salt Caramel are good.

But it's not for everyone since it's made with sugar alcohols, it gives a different flavor.

I would regard it as addictive as Brit does. I get it for a treat at family game night when everyone else enjoys Oreo churros.

Those bastards.
Oreo churros?!....tell me more...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

may8675 wrote:Was Brittanys mom or grandma even at nolans party?

Nope....so sad

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I know I'll probably get some "kids will be kids" replies from this comment, but they really need to establish boundaries with Aria. From what I've seen in the vlogs, she's turning into a bit of a diva, and neither Britney nor Ean seem to be doing anything about it. Sure, she was excited for Nolan's birthday, but there was no reason for her to be opening his presents for him. And when they took him to Target to get a gift, she had to get one, too. Kind of takes away from Nolan's day.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

ecf997 wrote:I know I'll probably get some "kids will be kids" replies from this comment, but they really need to establish boundaries with Aria. From what I've seen in the vlogs, she's turning into a bit of a diva, and neither Britney nor Ean seem to be doing anything about it. Sure, she was excited for Nolan's birthday, but there was no reason for her to be opening his presents for him. And when they took him to Target to get a gift, she had to get one, too. Kind of takes away from Nolan's day.
And blew out his candle. Which he did by himself with the cupcake so there was no reason for that. That is definitely something I don't like when kids try and open other kids presents, I understand they are kids and from what I've seen a lot of them try to help. But that's why as a parent you correct that behavior, not sit there and do nothing. I'm sure if Nolan did that on Arias birthday it wouldn't be okay. I agree on her acting like a diva, in other words a brat.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”