BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Elviraa wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:
That's because they aren't as well as they seem. One major reason they are still renting and haven't started purchasing a home. I can only assume they have horrible credit with her champagne taste on a beer budget.[/quote wrote:
I always thought that too like they always buy nice things never anything cheap. Seems like they make good money and then it's like she don't know how to do a fun event. Just same old cake at home with adults. Like she use to do better parties at home for aria when they probably didn't even make as much as now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing cheap? Isn't all their furniture from Ikea, Target and Walmart. I'd hardly call that nice things. Hell everything they buy is from Target, Walmart and Ikea...and if it isn't it was sponsored. Yes, Target, Walmart, and Ikea is cheap don't @ me.
So where you shop ms fancy?

Target furniture is cheap furniture. Good quality furniture is made of real hard wood, not particle board thag will break in 10 seconds. Target furniture is what most broke college kids use.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Elviraa wrote:
misskaila93 wrote: Nothing cheap? Isn't all their furniture from Ikea, Target and Walmart. I'd hardly call that nice things. Hell everything they buy is from Target, Walmart and Ikea...and if it isn't it was sponsored. Yes, Target, Walmart, and Ikea is cheap don't @ me.

Target furniture is cheap furniture. Good quality furniture is made of real hard wood, not particle board thag will break in 10 seconds. Target furniture is what most broke college kids use.

IKEA and Walmart furniture are the worst and very cheap lol and target isn't that much of a step up. I mean I have some from both but I know it's cheap stuff. But I'd consider something nice being from an actual furniture store

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

[quote=
That's because they aren't as well as they seem. One major reason they are still renting and haven't started purchasing a home. I can only assume they have horrible credit with her champagne taste on a beer budget.[/quote]

I always thought that too like they always buy nice things never anything cheap. Seems like they make good money and then it's like she don't know how to do a fun event. Just same old cake at home with adults. Like she use to do better parties at home for aria when they probably didn't even make as much as now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nothing cheap? Isn't all their furniture from Ikea, Target and Walmart. I'd hardly call that nice things. Hell everything they buy is from Target, Walmart and Ikea...and if it isn't it was sponsored. Yes, Target, Walmart, and Ikea is cheap don't @ me.[/quote]

Target furniture is cheap furniture. Good quality furniture is made of real hard wood, not particle board thag will break in 10 seconds. Target furniture is what most broke college kids use.[/quote]

IKEA and Walmart furniture are the worst and very cheap lol and target isn't that much of a step up. I mean I have some from both but I know it's cheap stuff. But I'd consider something nice being from an actual furniture store

Same here - most of my furniture from target, IKEA and Walmart just doesn't hold up well. I bought it because it is cheap and it's what I could afford. I'm surprised britney doesn't buy her furniture from an actual furniture store. I mean even the quality just looks so much better... she's all about appearances so thag really surprises me.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Most of the furniture from target they own is hardwood. Besides the cubbies that target sells, they don't sell much of that cheapie particle board stuff?

Plus I don't think op was only really talking about furniture. Most of the expensive crap she buys is just shit for herself or stuff for the kids that they don't even care about, she does.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

MommaOfThree wrote:Aria's bratty behavior shows when Britney does the po box hauls. She's always wanting to know where her gifts are. I wouldn't be surprised if aria and Britney aren't close as aria gets older. Britney doesn't seem like a mom that would have a close relationship w an adult child.
They aren't even "close" now. Add in brittanys relationships with the adults in her life she won't even know how to carry on a relationship when her kids are teenagers. I don't see her being able to guide them anywhere in life, she's never worked, she's never been to a real college, how is she going to help her children?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Has she had any drone footage lately? Aren't those things like..super expensive?

& Haven't noticed her wearing her white fitbit lol.

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Elviraa wrote:
misskaila93 wrote: Nothing cheap? Isn't all their furniture from Ikea, Target and Walmart. I'd hardly call that nice things. Hell everything they buy is from Target, Walmart and Ikea...and if it isn't it was sponsored. Yes, Target, Walmart, and Ikea is cheap don't @ me.

I shop at Walmart and Target LOL..but not for furniture though. Some of y'all act like she shops at some expensive ass place for furniture and decor. All I'm saying is I don't see one "nice thing" in Britney's house. I think many of you all mistake new things for nice things...don't @ me.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Viewingsince2010 wrote:She must have Italian handcrafted luxury furniture imported

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Sis are you mad? Is your furniture from Target, Walmart, or Ikea? Those places sell cheap furniture that does not last long. No shade it's the truth. Only reason I said something is because people keep saying she likes nice things and I'm trying to see where her nice things are at.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Same here - most of my furniture from target, IKEA and Walmart just doesn't hold up well. I bought it because it is cheap and it's what I could afford. I'm surprised britney doesn't buy her furniture from an actual furniture store. I mean even the quality just looks so much better... she's all about appearances so thag really surprises me.
This is all I meant by cheap. I had a few pieces of furniture from Target and Walmart when I was still in school, but I would never call it nice things..it's cheap.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Is Ean an only child?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is Ean an only child?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Is Ean an only child?
I'm not sure, but I'm thinking he comes from $$$. That's why Britney was so adamant on keeping him.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Not that Brit is living in the lap of luxury here, but compared to a lot of teen moms she is doing well. She has a nice house, plenty of furniture and new clothing. Young tween girls who are wanting to be her don't see the price tag on the IKEA couch, they just see that she moved again and got another new couch. If she can do it they think they can do it.

ETA English
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I love IKEA
katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Is Ean an only child?
No he has a younger brother I believe.

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Am I the only one who thinks Britney is stuck YouTube wise? Her numbers aren't that great compared to her sub count. She's been on YouTube for five years and she barely pulls over 50K per video. That would be great numbers if she didn't have almost 350K subs. I see so many new young YouTube moms that just blew past her such as, Jelian Mercado. Jelian has only been on YouTube for a year and basically just started posting regularly and she has the same amount of subs as Britney, but better views. It's like Britney is trying to gain the teeny boppers for subs, but isn't what "in" anymore if she ever was. She's not young* anymore, her and Ean are definitely NOT relationship goals, they're not that great looking. Before I get crucified Britney is 24 years old (like me) I don't consider myself old, but to the teeny boopers she is. She's not what's considered social media pretty so that's another reason they aren't flocking to her page. Plus Ean and Britney are so awkward and forced whenever they're in the same frame, which definitely isn't "#GOALS xoxo". Idk it sounds super shallow, but that's because sadly that seems to be the trend. The super hot couples, with adorable kids that are lovey dovey on cam are the ones racking in the subs, views, and money. YouTube is not the same anymore you can't just be a plain jane on YouTube and make it.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Yeah, her channel is definitely stagnant. Her views are usually always around 50-75K. And since she thought it would be such a great idea to change her channel name and get her stupid personal channel, any growth went right out the window.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well first of all, she fucked herself with the name change.
But also,, people want the details!!!I respect her very much for not filming the birth BUT that is the kind of stuff people want to see and her birth video with Harlow was the most undramatic, anti-climatic, un-baby fever inducing video I have ever watched. They never go anywhere, which (even though I dislike them) channels like Daily Bumps, Ellie & Jared, Katie and Cullen and even KKandBabyJ do alot of... if you have seen one of Britneys videos you have seen them all.
Also, I think with things like IG stories and snapchats you can get peaks into just about anyones life. I am a nobody but do IG stories all the time because I think I'm funny. Ha, just kidding.. kind of but my point is everyone does them so the whole daily vlogging being like you are a fly on the wall is gone because oif you head over to anyones social media these days you get the same effect.
Then you add on top of all that the fact that Britney has changed so much... for the worst.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

misskaila93 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Britney is stuck YouTube wise? Her numbers aren't that great compared to her sub count. She's been on YouTube for five years and she barely pulls over 50K per video. That would be great numbers if she didn't have almost 350K subs. I see so many new young YouTube moms that just blew past her such as, Jelian Mercado. Jelian has only been on YouTube for a year and basically just started posting regularly and she has the same amount of subs as Britney, but better views. It's like Britney is trying to gain the teeny boppers for subs, but isn't what "in" anymore if she ever was. She's not young* anymore, her and Ean are definitely NOT relationship goals, they're not that great looking. Before I get crucified Britney is 24 years old (like me) I don't consider myself old, but to the teeny boopers she is. She's not what's considered social media pretty so that's another reason they aren't flocking to her page. Plus Ean and Britney are so awkward and forced whenever they're in the same frame, which definitely isn't "#GOALS xoxo". Idk it sounds super shallow, but that's because sadly that seems to be the trend. The super hot couples, with adorable kids that are lovey dovey on cam are the ones racking in the subs, views, and money. YouTube is not the same anymore you can't just be a plain jane on YouTube and make it.
I disagree with the hot couples thing. I've only seen a few of Okbaby and kkandbabyj's vlogs, but those people aren't that good looking. A lot of the really popular mom vloggers are actually not really attractive, maybe their viewers think that makes them more relatable. The beauty gurus are the ones who are expected to be more attractive.

Of all the popular family vloggers now, I expect Britney to leave first. Everything related to her channel is declining and she has exciting qualities that make her more relatable. She also doesn't really do that much, so people get bored with seeing the same thing everyday. She could have faked in the views after Harlow was born by doing a ton of DITLs with clickbait titles, but she didn't want to. I guess she's comfortable with where she's at and doesn't really care.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

heyyyhi wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Britney is stuck YouTube wise? Her numbers aren't that great compared to her sub count. She's been on YouTube for five years and she barely pulls over 50K per video. That would be great numbers if she didn't have almost 350K subs. I see so many new young YouTube moms that just blew past her such as, Jelian Mercado. Jelian has only been on YouTube for a year and basically just started posting regularly and she has the same amount of subs as Britney, but better views. It's like Britney is trying to gain the teeny boppers for subs, but isn't what "in" anymore if she ever was. She's not young* anymore, her and Ean are definitely NOT relationship goals, they're not that great looking. Before I get crucified Britney is 24 years old (like me) I don't consider myself old, but to the teeny boopers she is. She's not what's considered social media pretty so that's another reason they aren't flocking to her page. Plus Ean and Britney are so awkward and forced whenever they're in the same frame, which definitely isn't "#GOALS xoxo". Idk it sounds super shallow, but that's because sadly that seems to be the trend. The super hot couples, with adorable kids that are lovey dovey on cam are the ones racking in the subs, views, and money. YouTube is not the same anymore you can't just be a plain jane on YouTube and make it.
I disagree with the hot couples thing. I've only seen a few of Okbaby and kkandbabyj's vlogs, but those people aren't that good looking. A lot of the really popular mom vloggers are actually not really attractive, maybe their viewers think that makes them more relatable. The beauty gurus are the ones who are expected to be more attractive.

Of all the popular family vloggers now, I expect Britney to leave first. Everything related to her channel is declining and she has exciting qualities that make her more relatable. She also doesn't really do that much, so people get bored with seeing the same thing everyday. She could have faked in the views after Harlow was born by doing a ton of DITLs with clickbait titles, but she didn't want to. I guess she's comfortable with where she's at and doesn't really care.
She doesn't have exciting qualities*

Raked in the views*

Return to “Britneyandbaby”